Our partner

Paul

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Paul

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Paul has been consistently around for two days now. He is actually very boring. He gets bored, does washing, gets bored tidies up. I only knew him as manipulative and potentially violent but he's actually very boring.

He won't let me type or read much because he says this is a boring waste of time. I tried letting him talk on the ASPD forum but he said that's pointless because they just want to go on about DID if he says anything - ie whatever he says is ignored so that is pointless too.

He's seen legal people about our work situation, applied for other jobs, went on a "conflict at work course" Being around him this much makes me see him a little differently.
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum