Our partner

New to DID journey thread

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: New to DID journey thread

Postby Allcoulors » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:58 pm

Why do you even keep coming here and asking the same questions over and over again if you dont take us and yourself seriously? Its like our deaf for the things we say in how did is for most of us and is just like you. Instead you chose to go with the rare and very extreme examples and make that the truth in your mind. Its like a never ending story and your not doing anything with the help your given, you just turn it around again or question it some more..
You opened this thread. Why not begin to write in what is keeping you busy in the daytime, write about your feelings or situations, daily life, things like that an what you face in your osdd/did. Write about the alters you know if you want, you named them so you know they are there.. Right now its just more of the daily topics you tend to open wich all eventualy have the same questions...
Allcoulors
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Rive » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm not intentionally going with whats rare. I just know from what I have read on here and elsewhere except for Gang that people experience their alters different than what I do. They have no different accents,etc. They are just thoughts. So mainly during the day I am wondering why my thoughts are mentioning they can see birds, something is crawling on them or why they are mentioning all these names I have never heard of, Emmie, Pippa, Peaches etc. Why someone is saying they are sitting next to me or why they are saying they saw me yesterday. It can be quite scary. I want to go to school to be a therapist but for many reasons I dont know If that's a good idea although I really want to. I want to write childrens books. I've been doing some reflecting on when my first alter may have shown. I remember being 14. My Aunt was tearing down my cousin. I mean just telling him how he was a piece of sh*t, he was useless, he was this and that. I remember feeling these overwhelming feelings of duality. Part of me was so into that. It was quite interesting to me to see someone torn down into a crying mess. The another part of me thought my Aunt was a huge b*tch to do that to my cousin. I know y'all dont like when I say my alters could be a mental illness. They overlap so much though. I asked my Psychologist how I could know what was a alter or another mental illness. She said ask your alters and I've told her till I'm blue in the face I can't. So that's my daily life worrying about all that.
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:08 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:15 pm

You said this:

Dnester wrote:People describe hearing different people talk back to them. Different sounding ages, male or female voice, different accents. I just have me talking to me.

But then you said this in another thread:

Dnester wrote:I have parts that make threats against my body and parts that speak different languages too.

So what the f*ck?? If you have parts that speak different languages, then please don't post anymore about never hearing anything but parts that sound like your own thoughts.

Dnester wrote:mainly during the day I am wondering why my thoughts are mentioning they can see birds, something is crawling on them or why they are mentioning all these names I have never heard of, Emmie, Pippa, Peaches etc. Why someone is saying they are sitting next to me or why they are saying they saw me yesterday.

Those are not your thoughts, the alter who wrote this post. Those are the thoughts/feelings of other alters who share the same mind/brain. The "someone" who is saying they're sitting next to you or saw you yesterday is another part of you.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:08 am

Postby Rive » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:47 pm

I meant when I journal I never hear anything but my own thoughts back and forth.
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Just write them down--that's the whole point of journaling.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:08 am

Postby Rive » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:51 pm

It happened again last night. Me answering my own question. Do you want to go to sleep D? Replying yeah I do. I never remember this happening to me before.
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Rive » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Therapy today my counselor said she doesnt think diagnosis matter but if I took anything from session today she wanted me to accept I have DID or no changes would be made in my life.
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Rive » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:47 am

Everyone has demons right? Something you know you shouldn't enjoy or do. That you have to fight for control. How do know what are demons and what alters?
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post