Our partner

We're all stressed out and confused (New User)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

We're all stressed out and confused (New User)

Postby SystemK101 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:19 pm

Uh, okay. I'll just have to be honest - I don't know what's happening inside our heads. It's really confusing and scary. I suppose I'm and alter, Janet, and I should probably let the host talk to you (they research the most about us) but I don't think they're available right now if that makes sense. I do know a little bit however, and that is we're suspected to have Dissociative Identity Disorder. And it's really stressing me out. Us out. I'm, not really good with communicating with humans, and before this, I had the host (There name is Brandon) make this chatting 'forum'. Um, I don't even know where I'm going with this, nothing is really making sense in our head right now. I think we have 7 alters - One "dead" human alter named Katie, who was our self-helper, one A.I alter named B33p-B00p, one toddler/baby alter (unknown species??) named Zobi, but it has, um animal, instincts, sort of, and is a selectively mute alter (for suspected for trauma reasons) They speak in our heads thought, they seem to become mute when in the outside world, in response to humans. They're also learning hand langue to better communicate with the outside world. I've been told they're possibly an introject, and I really don't know what that means. Moving on, they're's an "existential crisis" suicidal/depressed alter called Undead me. They have limited functions, and they constantly reflect on their past life and sadness. Um, they're's me, an memory keeper/ supernatural species from our world. I also have an alter ego if that makes sense. I have a twin brother named Avion, who is the protector of the host, and physically, a merman. They're really cynical of humans and pretty closed-off. And then..there's Anais or Enais as she's really called. She is a Persecutor/ Demon/Demonic alter/ Sexual -abusive- Alter/ Non human alter. Her species is an exoskeleton/parasite...basically she, um, I wrote it down : Abilities: Taking over a hosts' body and shedding used the skin of an old body. Basically, taking over a body and "becoming" that person. Also can warp, control, change, feeling patterns, thoughts, emotional intensity memories. Can play pretend, but adopting a persons' characteristic but will always strive to get what she wants: Complete control of the alter(s) body/thoughts/feelings/wants. She is currently banned somewhere in the box of . (the blank space was intentional) again, but she has, in short - brainwashed the host and done heavy damage to his life. Despite all this, we haven't gotten a official diagnosis because we are scared to come forward. We don't want this on a record or preventing us from living semi-normal lives. I'm the most socialized out of all of us (besides the host) but I'm :shock: still confused and wary of the human ways and customs, please forgive me if this was not clear or if they're mistake or errors. We have one human friend we trust and that is Nat. And as I've looked through our messages.. I've begone to see new texts and new personalities. No one else seems to notice. I guess maybe I do sense I keep all our memories, but its very concerning to me. They don't get any attention, hugs or anything. I've dubbed them as "the forgotten". Some positive enforcement would be nice, or maybe some advice? You can see why this is troubling right..I feel like I'm the only one who can speak out about it, so here I am. Thank you so much for listening to this rant, <3, I'm very grateful there are places where we can find advice from other's like us.
SystemK101
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: We're all stressed out and confused (New User)

Postby Dnester » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:12 pm

I dont know what to say except I know it gets confusing and Welcome.
Thorne- protector
Messer- self harmer- persecutor
Gray- persecutor
Abela-sexual part- protector
Dnester
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby hbodhi » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Welcome. Do you all have a T? There is a ton of helpful information on this forum. Put a keyword in the search option and you will see there are plenty of us who understand and you are not alone.
hbodhi
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:37 pm

Postby SOHank » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Hi Janet, and welcome. It is a lot to take in. Feeling overwhelmed is understandable.

Most people are good, but I can understand why you might be wary... Several in my wife's system needed to observe a while to understand how to talk to people as well.

This is a safe and accepting group where a lot of questions can be answered. Yet it is not a substitute to having a T, only an adjunct. :)

SF was afraid of getting help and being "found out" as well. 2 years in now, and I can't say that everything is awesome, but she has understanding and direction in life that she really didn't have before. There have been no negative outside repercussions from life for seeking help.
Married to SunflowerGals
SOHank
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Postby IainEtc » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! It's a safe place here.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies