Our partner

Creeps me out ***trigger warning*****

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Creeps me out ***trigger warning*****

Postby Dnester » Sun May 26, 2019 8:10 pm

******trigger warning*****(sexual talk)*******

So last summer I had to talk to my therapist about some innapropriate behaviors my dad was doing like rubbing my legs and snapping pictures of my crotch. Several months prior to that I had a flashback of my father kissing me in a not so fatherly way but I couldnt tell how old I was. I dont remember my father sexually abusing me but I was in the kitchen about an hour ago cooking. He said I am going somewhere and will be back in a couple of hours. He is going gambling and I dont care for it and got mad last time he went because he doesnt have money to blow. I am visiting for the weekend. So he gets a drink out of the frig and I have my back turned towards him cooking spaghetti. He says bye and kisses me between my neck and shoulder and it made me feel so creeped out.
Thorne- protector
Messer- self harmer- persecutor
Gray- persecutor
Abela-sexual part- protector
Adult fragments
Child fragments Pippa, Timmy,
Little bird, Little shroomy etc.
Dnester
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Creeps me out ***trigger warning*****

Postby Sarandipity » Sun May 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Hi Denester,

Is this a past event because from your other posts I took it that you were not currently living with family but in a shared accommodation?

Sorry to hear of your uncomfortable feeling. I had uncomfortable feelings around my uncle who abused me although I did not remember the abuse until adulthood triggered by a present event at the time, becoming completely unable to function and having to seek therapy even though at the time I was formally studying psychotherapy which helped really because I realised I did not want to be an actual therapist. That aside I'm saying I know how it feels to feel uncomfortable around someone even though you have no memory of abuse although taking pictures of you etc sounds like abuse so I'd say you have some memory.

Also as a side point, your father's lack of funds are his responsibility rather than yours. If he has a problem he needs to seek help, have someone else manage his money until he can control his gambling. An outside party, because to put pressure on family in such matters would be an unfair burden on familial bonds imo.

Much luck, love, light and blessings, Beth
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
KarenPatrickPeterthe twinsMandyRose
No-one
Silent Lake : The Whisperers, The Lightbringers, Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings), The Overlord Silent Lake has now become "Sara" who has two pet monkies.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post