Our partner

Got my offical diagnosis today

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Got my offical diagnosis today

Postby Dnester » Fri May 17, 2019 2:16 am

My Psychologist told me I have DID but I am on the low end of the spectrum whatever that means.
Dnester
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 9:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Got my offical diagnosis today

Postby Sarandipity » Fri May 17, 2019 7:03 am

Hi, you said this already in another post. So I'm guessing it bothers you in some way. I don't have an official diagnosis and I don't want one but I feel you're bothered in some way so out of compassion I'm want to ask you what is bothering you about it?

On another note : the twins say stuff and coincidentally I see things relating to their nonsense eg the other day they told "me" I'm known to the Trident and then I saw a van with Trident written on the side. Yesterday I saw a van with Thorne written on the side and realised if I was you with your system that might bother me (if you then had Thorne saying I own that or something like the twins do) and I thought how much stuff IS coincidence.

Anyway I'm sorry you're feeling concerned by your diagnosis. Also I didn't know there was a spectrum for DID but I suppose there's a spectrum with most things. I always remember a guy I knew who had a mother who was a psychiatrist and said that is the reason he suffers mentally so I take his word and think sometimes it's better to not get too into the psychiatry of things and deal best we can with our issues at hand, as black as they can be. Much luck.
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
KarenPatrickPeterthe twinsMandyRose
No-one
Silent Lake : The Whisperers, The Lightbringers, Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings), The Overlord
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 5:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby birdsong87 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:08 am

congratulations! \o/
the high end of the spectrum is not a place you want to be, those people rarely survive.
So I think you are good.
Dx: DID cPTSD
L (host 1); Asti (host 2); Annett (teen protector); Maya (child); Age (observer); Thamara (child); Danielle (aut. teen); Mike (caregiver) and others
our blog on resources: https://www.dis-sos.com
birdsong87
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri May 17, 2019 10:32 am

This is a condition that interests me, but I have very little knowledge.

Do any of you have alters that resent being part of a collective and having to effectively 'time-share' and be along for the ride?
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 5:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Allcoulors » Fri May 17, 2019 1:31 pm

I dont understand what you want with thuis post either. Firdt you are dening you did and everyone is trying to convince you bit you dont want it. Now you have a diagnoses and its nog good enough? Because its not bad enough? What.. Please explain why you need so much attention and reasurence all the time.
Allcoulors
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Postby Dnester » Fri May 17, 2019 2:25 pm

I posted it twice once on my journey thread but I dont think people read that much so I made another thread for it. I am actually happy about it because now I can move on. As for reassurance its not uncommon to go through denial. Thanks everybody that congratulated me.
Dnester
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 9:28 am

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post