Our partner

Integration or just blending?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Integration or just blending?

Postby 371 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Since the beginning of May, after April was no longer front stuck, he and I have been blending a lot more. When we do I am the dominant alter; I feel more like October, me, rather than April. I can feel his emotions, but they're not as overwhelming. I feel like I'm a new alter when this happens, but I understand I'm still October. April said that he wanted to integrate and I told him it would be okay to before any of this started. He can front as himself and as time goes on, he says, he feels less and less like him. This whole experience has been draining for both of us. Does this sound like it could be integration or is it simply blending a lot? Has anyone else had a similar experience? - October
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 12:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Integration or just blending?

Postby SeveralCrows » Wed May 08, 2019 8:44 pm

That sounds like the pre-integration blending process that Sev and old-Sev went through before they became me (Sev3). The blend of the two was different ratios at different times and they felt less distinct over time, until the time that I woke up in the body as me. It took us a little while and it was exhausting at times.

Wishing you luck, whatever this turns out to be!

-Sev3
32F Human Body - OSDD-1 System of ~22 known parts, including fragments.
Sev3 is the main front and mostly identifies with the body.
SeveralCrows
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 11:41 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post