Our partner

Back to Spirituality

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Back to Spirituality

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Patrick: The twins have paired me with no-one outside for an indefinite amount of time. Sharing the body half and half is hard.

Then no-one asked the twins - are you Brahmen? They didn't respond. I asked what it is. No-one said infinite undefined energy. Beth helped and Googled it. I'm not spiritual or a Googler I'm just trying to get on with this. In fact Beth is typing and reading because, as much as it pains to admit, I can't read and neither can no-one.

So Beth read the Bramham definition and no-one said "that's me" when it got to Atam (or something, struggling to spell that, we read it once). Atam is self or soul or true self.

No-one also said each part is also basically Atam. She thinks the twins are Brahmen. Or to put it in the way I understand she's saying they are what causes all change in our system.

Don't get all the spiritual stuff. Trying to get rid of it by typing here because me and no-one need to learn and focus on duel operation and have set simple tasks: cook, do washing and go shopping for food which sounds simple but is alien to us both. Also neither of us like cheese on toast. We ate it because of body. We're cooking something half decent. I tried to cheat and get Rose doing it all but we got caught and the twins insist we have to try.

Wish us luck if you don't mind, Patrick
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
KarenPatrickPeterthe twinsMandyRose
No-one
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Back to Spirituality

Postby Sarandipity » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:42 am

It's funny to read something I typed on behalf of another. I wasn't really "there" yesterday. I was sort of there but not. Patrick was dictating and I put it in my own words. Karen will literally say what he's saying if she types for him and because I wasn't literally saying what he said I felt I had to say I'm typing and he said fine. It's like I was taking a phone call dictation and only had control over the thumb typing. When i think about what they were actually doing in the outside world it's like being in the body but stood back - I can just see the back of myself and if I look harder I can see Patrick and no-one holding hands so she uses her right hand and he uses his left. They side step alot which is funny but I suppose side stepping is easier like that then walking forward at first, me and Karen just jumped right in but we'd been doing it since we were children. When i think about their conversation it's like listening to a conversation through a fog, I can hear them and I know who's talking but their voices are through a fog. Now it feels kind of imaginary but I know it isn't which I think is mostly because of the twins constantly recording everything, sitting watching, taking notes, filming. Before they woke up sometimes I'd feel like I was being filmed constantly and then dismiss that as I'm possibly getting delusional so squash that but they said they were constantly filming and observing the whole time we thought they were asleep but they said they were "subconscious" so the feeling of being filmed is probably because of them. I don't feel that anymore, like someone is filming me, but that's because I take their word for it that they're somehow recording everything and because I know it's internal I don't feel it's external and I don't feel "delusional" in the conventional sense, I feel it in the I have "imaginary people in my head" sense but because I "know" they're "imaginary" they don't feel threatening. If I stopped thinking they're imaginary I would feel very frightened that there's a couple of people inside me constantly filming and taking notes - that'd be scary. So "they're imaginary" or "they're another part of myself" makes me feel ok about it.

I can feel someone else coming in now my head is foggy. I think it's Karen because they're not pushing me out, they're just taking half the body and half my head feels foggy and one eye has gone a bit blurry. She's literally just reminding me "not imaginary" which I know, I just like to think of it like that to feel safer and more in control. Beth
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
KarenPatrickPeterthe twinsMandyRose
No-one
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies