Our partner

For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby Eliseahorse » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:14 pm

Oh no that's really not fair. They should trust you not frighten you. I knowin you be doing good. Hope your toes gets better soon.
Peter
Body in its 30's system known collectively as Eli
M 30
M24
F17
F31
NB19
2 partially integrated alters
Peter (7)
Shadow (2/3)
User avatar
Eliseahorse
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:04 pm
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 7:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:31 pm

Thank you, Peter!! You're nice to write back to us.

We're having the thing on our toes done in two days and we're really really worried about it. We had to have a drive through test today where they stick a thing in your nose to test for COVID.

Also, our T was being a big dodohead on Friday, but he got nicer yesterday. He sent emojis that meant he was sorry for being a dodohead and that he still cared about us, even whoever is sad or angry. That was nice because Watcher kept saying they hated the T and we thought the T wouldn't like that.

But we still won't see him before the surgery thing because we don't want to take a chance of him being dumb and saying stupid things. When he sends emojis it's harder for him to make a mistake.

Claire and others
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 4404
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:15 am
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 12:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby BritPlus6 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:25 pm

Hi.
D told me i should write here when im sad or upset
k wrote in the big forum the other day when i was sad and someone told her i should come here
i feel a lot better now but sometimes i still get sad and scared
anyway hi
i'm lilly
Britt- Older Teen; K-Adult, host, probably the "core"; D-Adult, system manager, gatekeeper, protector, babysitter of the little; V- Adult; H- Adult; L- Little; W- wolf/girl hybrid.
BritPlus6
Consumer 2
Consumer 2
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:34 pm
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 1:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:25 am

Hi lilly,

I'm Claire. I'm sorry you were feeling sad. When we feel really sad, we have a big stuffed bear that we can hug and that helps. We can also tell our T if we feel sad or upset, and he cares. And there's a husband guy who is a real person we can hug if he's here.

I'm glad you feel better now.

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 4404
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:15 am
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 12:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby Arik » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:06 pm

Hi, Lilly. This is a safe place to express yourself whenever you need to.

I'm an old man now. However, when I was younger, I helped take care of three sisters. The oldest of those three sisters is Jeanette. When Jeanette was six-years-old, she went through a bad situation. During that time, she spent hours on end on the floor coloring in coloring books while listening to the radio. She also read comic strips.
Arik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 pm
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 1:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby YunaTheSummoner » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:37 am

This is Yuna (adult) our 'Little Susie' (6) is wondering if she would be able to go back on the littles board as she misses being able to come out and talk to other 'littles'?

I suggested she briefly explains why she had to be away first for quite a long time, on here as it can quite an adult scary topic (stroke). This is what Susie wants to say. {typed by me}

Hello everybody. I really missed talking to you all :( Yuna told me our body had 'a stroke' so I had to go deep into the enchanted woods to be looked after by our changelings. They made a big wall round us, so the stroke couldn't hurt me. It was a bit scary cos I couldn't find Nixy who usually looks after me but the others looked after me very well until Nixy could find me again.


It's safe for me to visit 'the front' now with Yuna's help. I miss talking about 'littles stuff' though, cos Bobby has gone to help Kit and Jody is missing who looked after me too :cry:


Susie



Edited to explain: 'Nixy' is what Susie calls Phoenix (Susie's changeling companion/carer) and Jody is an older teen who often looked after Susie too - Yuna
User avatar
YunaTheSummoner
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:44 am
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 7:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby BritPlus6 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:07 pm

A trigger warning to the big protectors: Lilly calls our husband Daddy. He fills the nurturing, warm, loving male parental role that our biological father did not. So, she refers to our father as her "first dad" or "the bad dad," and our husband as "Daddy." I realize this may trigger some, so I am putting the warning here. Please do not give Lilly a hard time.

D

TheGangsAllHere wrote:Hi lilly,

I'm Claire. I'm sorry you were feeling sad. When we feel really sad, we have a big stuffed bear that we can hug and that helps. We can also tell our T if we feel sad or upset, and he cares. And there's a husband guy who is a real person we can hug if he's here.

I'm glad you feel better now.

Claire


Hi claire!
thank you for saying hi
i have lots of stuffies
i have a pink llama that wears a kilt his name is Gregor McFergus
I have a big llama named Hobart Johnson
I have a tiny rainbow llama his name is George the Wonder Llama
Then there is Steve he is a unicorn kitty
and Larry is a blue pony
and Tiffani is a white pony and Sapphire is a pink pony
There is a wolf named beastie and a wolf called Bernard and another wolf named Penelope
And a big pink penguine named Kiki the Cotton Candy Penguin
oh, and George's friend Cornelius he is a blue llama
George and Cornelius both fit in our purse so they go everywhere with us

i call our husband guy Daddy i like to cuddle and hug him because he loves me
i was sad because Daddy added a friend on a social media site that said she is a little but shes not the kind of little we are she is a big who likes to pretend to be little and i thought he didnt want me to be his little anymore and wanted a new little and maybe i was too much little and he was tireid of me and thats why i was sad

i told him her was ho and he didnt need to be friends with her
he told me that he didnt want her to be his little that he loves me as his little and he will never get tired of me and that i will always be his super special little girl and only i have Lilly powers and im the only little he could ever want

i believed him and i feel better now

its also hard right tnow because the bigs have big tests for school called finals coming up so some of the bigs are stressed out but it also means there isn't a lot of turn time for me to come out because the bigs read and memorize stuff a lot.

Lilly

-- Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:08 am --

Arik wrote:Hi, Lilly. This is a safe place to express yourself whenever you need to.

I'm an old man now. However, when I was younger, I helped take care of three sisters. The oldest of those three sisters is Jeanette. When Jeanette was six-years-old, she went through a bad situation. During that time, she spent hours on end on the floor coloring in coloring books while listening to the radio. She also read comic strips.


i love to color and listen to music its fun

Lilly

-- Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:10 am --

YunaTheSummoner wrote:This is Yuna (adult) our 'Little Susie' (6) is wondering if she would be able to go back on the littles board as she misses being able to come out and talk to other 'littles'?

I suggested she briefly explains why she had to be away first for quite a long time, on here as it can quite an adult scary topic (stroke). This is what Susie wants to say. {typed by me}

Hello everybody. I really missed talking to you all :( Yuna told me our body had 'a stroke' so I had to go deep into the enchanted woods to be looked after by our changelings. They made a big wall round us, so the stroke couldn't hurt me. It was a bit scary cos I couldn't find Nixy who usually looks after me but the others looked after me very well until Nixy could find me again.


It's safe for me to visit 'the front' now with Yuna's help. I miss talking about 'littles stuff' though, cos Bobby has gone to help Kit and Jody is missing who looked after me too :cry:


Susie



Edited to explain: 'Nixy' is what Susie calls Phoenix (Susie's changeling companion/carer) and Jody is an older teen who often looked after Susie too - Yuna



hi Susie
i would be sad if i got locked inside
was it scary to not come out were you afraid you were stuck in the inside forevers?
Britt- Older Teen; K-Adult, host, probably the "core"; D-Adult, system manager, gatekeeper, protector, babysitter of the little; V- Adult; H- Adult; L- Little; W- wolf/girl hybrid.
BritPlus6
Consumer 2
Consumer 2
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:34 pm
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 1:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby Arik » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:04 pm

BritPlus6 wrote:Hi claire!
thank you for saying hi
i have lots of stuffies
i have a pink llama that wears a kilt his name is Gregor McFergus
I have a big llama named Hobart Johnson
I have a tiny rainbow llama his name is George the Wonder Llama
Then there is Steve he is a unicorn kitty
and Larry is a blue pony
and Tiffani is a white pony and Sapphire is a pink pony
There is a wolf named beastie and a wolf called Bernard and another wolf named Penelope
And a big pink penguine named Kiki the Cotton Candy Penguin
oh, and George's friend Cornelius he is a blue llama
George and Cornelius both fit in our purse so they go everywhere with us

One time, for her birthday, I gave Jeanette a stuffed ermine. Here's a picture of the stuffie that I gave her.

Image

An ermine is a weasel that lives up north where it's cold.
Arik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 pm
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 1:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:42 pm

Um, this thread was made to be just for littles to talk to each other about difficult things, with their bigs helping them if they need it. At least that's what we've always thought. Because we remember when this thread got started.

Just like the other littles thread is only for littles also, with helping bigs. Except that one is for making friends, and playing, and talking about stuff we like, and just we're doing. Not really for the scary and hard stuff.

It makes us feel invaded if a grownup writes here without a little they're helping. :( :(

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 4404
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:15 am
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 12:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby YunaTheSummoner » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:52 pm

BritPlus6 wrote:
hi Susie
i would be sad if i got locked inside
was it scary to not come out were you afraid you were stuck in the inside forevers?


Hi Lilly

Our inner world is the safest place ever to be cos it makes us invisible to outside world people!

But I did miss visiting the outside world cos I knew there was other people in the outside world who had littles and inner world like us and I missed talking to you all on here.

But it wasn't safe cos of this stroke thing. Our changelings worked very hard to repair things but sometimes their magic can't work in the outside world like it does inside, so they cant magically heal the real body overnight or anything, we had to wait for medicines and stuff to help it get better slowly.

Susie
User avatar
YunaTheSummoner
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:44 am
Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 7:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArbreMonde and 60 guests