Our partner

Where is everyone?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Where is everyone?

Postby Sarandipity » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:57 pm

Inspired by many things I'm writing a where is everyone thread. It's like a how is everyone but instead of that it's a thread to say where your alters are in the internal world if you have one and if you have access to it.

Patrick and Rose are sitting around a fire outside relaxing.

Mandy is painting with her tabby cat sitting with her in her room which is like a fairy tale room.

Peter is meditating which is his version of sleeping.

Karen is out for dinner in a fancy restaurant sipping expensive wine.

The twins are either playing a computer snow boarding game or actually snow boarding, I'm not sure because they're being difficult as usual.

No-one is sitting in a crappy looking room where some kind of party is going on but she's not really engaging in it.

I'd like to go back to my castle in the woods and check on my waterfall where I keep my fish but I'm stuck out here.

Where is everybody for you?
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
KarenPatrickPeterthe twinsMandyRose
No-one
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby Ponyta » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Well I'm not sure where everyone is right now- mainly because I've been fronting. I do know where some of the others are however. Wolverine is at my farm. He's helping out since I'm not able to tend it right now. Scar is in his room. He is playing video games- like usual. Mary, Blue, and the other littles are with Angelica. They are playing together in her room. Romeo is with Freedom on their Island. Bandit is with our "main host". I'm not sure where they went however. I think they said something about going to help Wolverine. I'm here in the "main" room- where we gather- to interact with the outer world. I believe a lot of the others are at their house. I'm not positive however.

-Weirdo
Body:(Female-27)

There are A LOT of us (Over 70.....due to that)......we're updating our signature to reflect those who might post.

Protectors:
Weirdo (Male), Wolverine (Male), Blaze (Male), Brian (Male),Shadow (Male)

Others:
Bandit (M), Matt (M),Mary (F), Blue (F), Gloom (F), Rage (F).....
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby vix » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:16 am

I can't exactly tell who but someone is sleeping on the couch in our common room.

Most people are sleeping but I think Pi is in the kitchen, I can sort of hear some clanking.

Hikari slept in front of her TV in her own house. Her cat is sniffing around.

Miss Catherine also has her own house. I think the littles are going to visit her later today which should be fun.

Everyone else is asleep I can't just look into their rooms LOL
dx: DID, ADHD, depression, anxiety, bulimia

system of 21
Mia [host] 25
Lee [caretaker] 29
Caroline [caretaker] 24
Andy [protector] 19
Lisa 7
Simon 5
vix
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:56 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:14 am

Ponyta wrote:Well I'm not sure where everyone is right now- mainly because I've been fronting. I do know where some of the others are however. Wolverine is at my farm. He's helping out since I'm not able to tend it right now. Scar is in his room. He is playing video games- like usual. Mary, Blue, and the other littles are with Angelica. They are playing together in her room. Romeo is with Freedom on their Island. Bandit is with our "main host". I'm not sure where they went however. I think they said something about going to help Wolverine. I'm here in the "main" room- where we gather- to interact with the outer world. I believe a lot of the others are at their house. I'm not positive however.

-Weirdo

Hi Weirdo, that's cool Romeo and Freedom have an Island. You're out alot at the moment we noticed. Where do you go internally? The Twins (Beth made this post but we kinda like it alot)

-- Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:18 am --

vix wrote:I can't exactly tell who but someone is sleeping on the couch in our common room.

Most people are sleeping but I think Pi is in the kitchen, I can sort of hear some clanking.

Hikari slept in front of her TV in her own house. Her cat is sniffing around.

Miss Catherine also has her own house. I think the littles are going to visit her later today which should be fun.

Everyone else is asleep I can't just look into their rooms LOL

Hi Vix? (guessing Vix), everyone here is asleep right now but someone seems to be waking up and pushing forward. It's Patrick but it's not a good day for Patrick because the day started with an argument so we'll have to hold him off. Where do you go when you're not out front? The Twins (we love this thread, it's like a small window and cool that people are sharing)
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
No-one
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby vix » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:08 am

Oh you can call us collectively Vix but when it's this font colour it's Mia! It's right there in our signature :) When we don't use any colours it's because we're cofronting.

I hope all of you are doing well and the day wrapped up to be much better for Patrick!!

I never fully go inside actually! I'm like a mask people have to wear to be able to front. But my residence I guess is the common room! My inner world appearance is of a TV, I'm always on the screen and that's how I see the common room. If I want to see other places I have to look through other people if they allow me. I also sort of know where anyone is if I focus enough on it. Even when someone else is fronting I am there, I just don't record any memories so if I want to remember something that happened when someone else was fronting, I have to ask them!

Right now "someone" and Simon are in the common room (they're coconscious). We don't have a name for "someone" and he's about to take me to bed actually LOL
dx: DID, ADHD, depression, anxiety, bulimia

system of 21
Mia [host] 25
Lee [caretaker] 29
Caroline [caretaker] 24
Andy [protector] 19
Lisa 7
Simon 5
vix
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:56 pm

Postby Ponyta » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:39 am

Sarandipity wrote:Hi Weirdo, that's cool Romeo and Freedom have an Island. You're out alot at the moment we noticed. Where do you go internally? The Twins (Beth made this post but we kinda like it alot)
Well I have a farm in our world. I tend to go there- but lately I'm stuck fronting. It seems I've become the new main host. Wolverine has been tending my farm for me- however. I'm glad for his help.
Body:(Female-27)

There are A LOT of us (Over 70.....due to that)......we're updating our signature to reflect those who might post.

Protectors:
Weirdo (Male), Wolverine (Male), Blaze (Male), Brian (Male),Shadow (Male)

Others:
Bandit (M), Matt (M),Mary (F), Blue (F), Gloom (F), Rage (F).....
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:07 am

vix wrote:Oh you can call us collectively Vix but when it's this font colour it's Mia! It's right there in our signature :) When we don't use any colours it's because we're cofronting.

I hope all of you are doing well and the day wrapped up to be much better for Patrick!!

I never fully go inside actually! I'm like a mask people have to wear to be able to front. But my residence I guess is the common room! My inner world appearance is of a TV, I'm always on the screen and that's how I see the common room. If I want to see other places I have to look through other people if they allow me. I also sort of know where anyone is if I focus enough on it. Even when someone else is fronting I am there, I just don't record any memories so if I want to remember something that happened when someone else was fronting, I have to ask them!

Right now "someone" and Simon are in the common room (they're coconscious). We don't have a name for "someone" and he's about to take me to bed actually LOL

Hi Mia, sorry, I looked for names in colour but couldn't see them but I see them now. It's weird how the mind can trick. Even today I picked up a book I got months ago to read it, I picked it up because I thought it was called "you made me laugh again" but it's called "you made me late again" it's is actually a book of funny poems so at least there's that.

Once the twins decided what to do yesterday they paired Patrick with no-one because he stays calm with her and tries to make her feel less anxious. They're showing me the twins made a list of things they were supposed to do together and they did 3 out of 4. Just basic stuff but neither of them usually do much plus when we share the body we have a rule it's half and half which takes immense coordination. Our house was empty except our bf so they could practice. They felt a bit stilted and the bf kept asking "are you OK" because no-one will just stop and stare trying to work out what to do and Patrick doesn't know where anything is so he was mostly trying to look for things. He tried to slip Rose in so him and no-one would not have to do anything but the twins caught him. That's when they actually started to work together. Before the twins left they made them cheese on toast but both of them hated it, who could hate cheese on toast is my opinion, but that motivated them to cook. They cheated when they got Rose to put the washing on. Neither of them are big doers at home. The twins said they could go play pool if they finished the list but they decided the last job wasn't worth it and watched TV instead. They kept Rose close and Mandy for fleeting moments. If the twins want them to co-opt for longer periods they're going to need alot more practice. Me and Karen did it for 3 years and when she sort of died half the body couldn't move. The doctor said I was having an extreme migraine. It took 3 days for us to accept Karen wasn't waking up anytime soon and Rose to take over. We can split the body, all of us, for very short periods in emergencies but long term you have to have practice and really good co-ordination so I think no-one and Patrick did well for a first attempt. No-one doesn't say much and Patrick is abrupt so he was trying to say what no-one wanted to say and not say much himself which was why Mandy filled in gaps with silly comments. I think the twins want no-one and Patrick at work together, that's what it's really about because no-one has brains for dealing with people if someone talks for her but the twins want her talking for herself which Patrick will allow where I'd end up talking for her and Patrick has the practical skill needed. But basically they were ok yesterday. They were funny because they agree on more than anyone would expect. They said cheese on toast is for people who live in houses and they have to live in a house but that doesn't mean they have to eat like it and seeing as they were living in a house they'd make some kind of decent attempt to make decent house food. They used other words but that was basically what they said. There was an issue because the twins thought they were talking to eachother secretly and that it'd mess up their test of how they'd get on fronting together and they needed data. Patrick and no-one agreed not to but I feel like they're still having a good old chat, where Patrick lives (internally he lives in a field). So I'm back here, against the twins request but also the twins are chatting with Patrick and no-one too. So that's odd. Anyway I have to get on in the outside world. Beth
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
No-one
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum