Our partner

Still doing it

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: Still doing it

Postby Malasha » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:01 am

Floralie wrote:Amnesia about traumatic events or amnesia about feelings concerning traumatic events is the only type of amnesia there is in OSDD,

Where did Dnester complain of amnesia?
In DID each Dester's subpersonality must have its own memory. Does she have it?

Floralie wrote:Did you know it's against the rules of this place to give diagnosis in here? If you did, then why do you do such thing? Only professionals give diagnoses,

Hypnagogic hallucinations are not a diagnosis, they're a symptom.
Malasha
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Malasha » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:12 am

Dnester wrote:Hypnagogic hallucinations dont have anything to do with schizophrenia nor OSDD. What about the chatter that are not voices but thoughts? They happen when I am not in a sleep state. This is for Malasha.

Notice how these thoughts pull your attention. They prevent you from your obsession, deprived of a certain share of inner comfort. Therefore, if you want to greatly reduce them, focus your attention on the state of inner comfort. There's nothing wrong with that. This could be a variant of the norm. But it is only necessary to form an internal reaction to such states.
Malasha
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Malasha » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:31 am

TheGangsAllHere wrote:What basis do you have for saying something so absurd?? And clearly you're not a professional if you're saying that more awareness of the feelings and thoughts in her mind will make her "go crazy"!

In DID a person already has all his subpersonalities in fact. But you're trying to find them in Dnester. Under such mantras she'll find anyone.
Malasha
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Zor » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:35 pm

TheGangsAllHere wrote:Dnester, I also just made it so that posts from you aren't visible unless I decide to open them. I don't want to spend any more time and energy on dealing with your denial. If you can't accept what's going on in your own mind, and can't deal with parts of you who are continuing to suffer as you ignore them, then no one can help you.

Just think about it, if you REALLY didn't have OSDD/DID, you wouldn't be spending this much time and energy trying to disprove it. All these repetitive questions and attempts to find things that disprove that you have it are just serving as avoidance and distraction so that you don't have to deal with what it means. I'm not going to continue to be a part of it.

Not to mention like saying "it's not true, no way..." while talking about having parts, alters, whatever and like listing them in a sig block as if accepting they are like legit... :?

How do you like block/quiet a person's posts?

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Zor » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Malasha wrote:Where did Dnester complain of amnesia?
In DID each Dester's subpersonality must have its own memory. Does she have it?

A few times on these forums, actually... "can't remember anything before 8". Literally can't remember childhood... mentions dissociating in the T's office and not remembering what was said...
(Emphasis (bold text) added by me- not original to these posts):

Dnester wrote:Postby Dnester » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:09 pm

********May Trigger*********( talk of possible CSA)*******

I dont remember how I was before 8. I vaguely remember a teacher, getting stung by a bee etc. but I dont remember me. I do remember some sexual activity between me and other 6 and 7 year olds like oral and someone put something up my butt, touching etc but I cant remember anything from home or if I was happy. When I turned 8 I literally lost my mind. I slept only getting up to eat and go to school because I was so anxious and deoressed because everything sexual triggered me. I remember someone saying ding dong on TV and I had panic attacks, I was cussing my parents and thinking about hurting people sexually. I said I wanted to die to my mom. She took me to the local CSB. I was in therapy for a couple of months and it wasnt working so my mom pulled me out and my record read possible sexual abuse. I feel I should have been hospitalized but my mom decided to take me to a orphanage and said get better or get out. I didnt want to leave my family so I said I will be good. I still struggled and continue to till this day. Can you still form alters if you dont remember ever being sexually abused? Do some people ever remember it or can you go your whole life without knowing. I judt feel I havent gone through enough to split but my t tells me not to minimize.***End Trigger***

And this:

Dnester wrote:Unread postby Dnester » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:20 pm

So I used to be in therapy with this therapist that insisted that I had been sexually abused and repressed it. Everytime she would mention it I would get extremely uncomfortable and I would dissociate. I wonder why that is. I have no memory of being abused by an adult but I have been absolutely fascinated by sexual abuse my entire life. Starting at age 8.

And also this:
Dnester wrote:by Dnester » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:26 pm

We could try to analyze them but we are not professionals and could do more harm than good. I truly understand the need to know. I suspect I was sexually abused as well but cant remember anything.

This one should have a trigger warning- but literally mentions a flashback of something that was NOT known (forgotten)...

Dnester wrote:Unread postby Dnester » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 pm

So I have had some sexual things happen to me by peers that i always remembered. Until 8 months ago I had my first and only flashback of my dad violently kissing me. It was like a snap shot. Happened real quick in middle of the day. So I was shocked. Part of me was and is like thays just him he didnt mean it bad and part of me feels uneasy about it. It happened so quick I couldnt remember my age or anything but I get a feeling I was a teen or preteen. I know that my father either raped my mom or at the very least had rough sex my mom didnt like. Anyway am i stupid to feel uneasy. What should I do? I love my dad.

There are more, but I think this is enough to show Dnester HAS said this, repeatedly.

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Floralie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:02 pm

There's a happy emoji and sad one under everyone's username in the posts. Just click the sad face, and then accept it when asked are you sure. It does not stop PMs automatically, you need to change that from another place, but if that hasn't been a problem, maybe it's not necessary. I have my settings the way all added to a "foe" list will be stopped from PMs too, because of one guy we got bored of once.

If you wanna change your settings the ways foes can not PM you:
Go to User control panel (upper left corner on every page).

Click private messages, then choose Rules, folders and settings.
Then add new rule select options that says subject:
choose from the drop down: Sender + click next
choose from the drop down: Is foe + click next
choose from the drop down: Delete message
Click: Add rule
Floralie F main front
Sami M 16 defender
Lucas M 16 self care manager
Fourteen M 14 main trauma holder with DID-system:
- Leon M 4 ANP-little
Ferro M 14/24
Rami M 25 inner caretaker manager, inner protector
Anastasia F 26 inner caretaker, female sexuality
Floralie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Postby Zor » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:25 pm

Floralie wrote:There's a happy emoji and sad one under everyone's username in the posts. Just click the sad face, and then accept it when asked are you sure. It does not stop PMs automatically, you need to change that from another place, but if that hasn't been a problem, maybe it's not necessary. I have my settings the way all added to a "foe" list will be stopped from PMs too, because of one guy we got bored of once.

If you wanna change your settings the ways foes can not PM you:
Go to User control panel (upper left corner on every page).

Click private messages, then choose Rules, folders and settings.
Then add new rule select options that says subject:
choose from the drop down: Sender + click next
choose from the drop down: Is foe + click next
choose from the drop down: Delete message
Click: Add rule

I don't think there's like any need for deleting PMs automatically, but if it happens, I'll make sure I keep this in mind. Thanks! :D

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Dnester » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:20 pm

Zor wrote:
TheGangsAllHere wrote:Dnester, I also just made it so that posts from you aren't visible unless I decide to open them. I don't want to spend any more time and energy on dealing with your denial. If you can't accept what's going on in your own mind, and can't deal with parts of you who are continuing to suffer as you ignore them, then no one can help you.

Just think about it, if you REALLY didn't have OSDD/DID, you wouldn't be spending this much time and energy trying to disprove it. All these repetitive questions and attempts to find things that disprove that you have it are just serving as avoidance and distraction so that you don't have to deal with what it means. I'm not going to continue to be a part of it.

Not to mention like saying "it's not true, no way..." while talking about having parts, alters, whatever and like listing them in a sig block as if accepting they are like legit... :?

How do you like block/quiet a person's posts?

{\Pixie/}

I only report what is in my chatter. The names it tells me. Whether or not its real I dont know.
Dnester
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:35 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:35 pm

Dnester wrote:I only report what is in my chatter. The names it tells me. Whether or not its real I dont know.

This is your signature:

"Body- 42 year old female
Thorne- 23 F negative alter
Tessa- 13 M negative alter
Little Shroomy- 9 M protector/ caregiver of littles
Sammy-41/2 M
Timmy- 5 M

Little Bird- 4 or 5 F
Pippa- 4 or 5 yr old F
Luna- 4 or 5 yr old F
Pumpkin- 4 or 5 yr old F
Clarissa- 7 F"

So, clearly the chatter has told you names, ages, and roles in the system, and one of you has gone to the trouble of typing this in, with different colored fonts. Do you know that you've done this?

I've thought about listing the parts I know about in a signature, but someone is very resistant to listing them and having to see the list at the bottom of every one of my posts--to me, listing parts in a signature shows either a lot of acceptance, or one part doing it despite the denial of another part.

So if you're having as much trouble as you say to accept that you have parts, I'm at a loss to understand how you could have overcome your denial enough to list them, unless another part did it. (Which of course, would "prove" the existence of parts and of significant amnesia between them.)
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:35 am

Postby Dnester » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Yes I am aware I am writing it. Like I said before I do not lose time. The names are always mentioned in the chatter. The night before last I had another name mentiined. I am just curioux if what Malasha said is right and these are hallucinations because they happen 99% of the time when my eyes are closed. I ask them their ages but it just feels like I am making it up. I have said all this before though.
Dnester
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum