Our partner

No one

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

No one

Postby Sarandipity » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:49 pm

We don't know where no-one has been. I was going to say "no-one knows where no-one has been" which would also have been accurate but it would make the post very confusing and I wanted to be as clear and accurate as possible.

No -ones last outside memory was from 20 years ago when we suffered daily violence and over medication in hospital.

When she became apparent a few days ago it then became clear she'd been around closer to the front but in the back ground since last week. She went to the museum with Mandy and we had repeatedly forgotten our phone since that day which is unusual but I hadn't thought about why until No-one came fully forward.

I think talking here about that hospital time on a thread helped to bring her forward. She thinks there's some purpose behind her being more at the front but I'm not convinced. I think it was writing about that time that triggered it.

When she first came forward fully she was very traumatised. Couldn't speak and was crying and shaking. She feels she has no possessions, doesn't know our home or any of our life but she likes it, she thinks we are doing ok.

I can't properly remember all of the things she said - at all. She didn't say much and it's slightly hazey now. I think perhaps me trying to write about her has made her fall back.

She was driven to see the sea by a friend and I think that helped. She ate something and enjoyed it.

The thing that struck me most about her is her mind is so blank. She stares into space but doesn't day dream or think or anything like that. We all do. I stayed with her alot and because she doesn't really talk or in full sentences I helped her formulate a short proper sentence but I was hung back so it is like trying to remember a dream. She isn't young though. It seems she simply hasn't had to talk much and she's incredibly traumatised.

It is difficult to talk to her so I can't determine what other trauma she carries other than hospital trauma but for how she is she must of had lots of trauma. Her mind is so quiet though, she just stares - at the sky, at clouds, at the sea. She doesn't think anything. If she does think of a comment on something she's staring at then it takes a long time for her to think it and she most likely won't verbalise it. She'll say "is nice" and that's about it. She started to talk more as she calmed down and then felt relaxed as she watched the sea but it's in the third person and very simple "no-one isn't stupid" "no-one doesn't say stuff" "is bad" "no-one can't do" "no-one can do"

She is my most defined and different alter. Every other alter could pass off as eachother pretty much, they all think and day dream and worry but "no-one" can't pass off as anyone because she can't talk like us and doesn't seem to even want to, she likes not thinking - which from kind of experiencing her way of being I can see why. She'll have a really short burst of an anxiety "no-one can't do that" (go in a shop) "is ok. Others can do" and she'll try but she just can't.

Obviously "no-one" is going to have to be an at home person not work or social or even around my family for a long while which is manageable and slowly hopefully we internally can get her talking more, teach her things slowly, get her going into shops etc slowly and hopefully join her in to our overall outside life.

Also am hoping she'll talk here a bit and read and maybe find here helpful too but she doesn't talk very fluidly at the moment and she's slightly embarrassed and fears being misunderstood. Also she doesn't know the Internet and thinks it's addictive but she has said somestuff here already which is a start. I don't feel like she's "useless" or unable to learn. It feels like she's incredibly traumatised.

Anyway I wanted to tell you guys about no-one as best as I could. Beth (and everyone else)
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
KarenPatrickPeterthe twinsMandyRose
No-one
Silent Lake : The Whisperers, The Lightbringers, Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings), The Overlord
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 10:57 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: No one

Postby Sarandipity » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 pm

I would like to add it was thought internally that I shoplifted. I didn't. It was no-one and no-one has confirmed this. Karen

However no-one can take a beating but not give one. She is not responsible for drunken brawling but she did spend the time in jail. The twins did the interviews. Thank you No-one and the twins. Patrick

The above is true. No-one shoplifted and other stuff. We were also accused. Also yes, no-one can take a beating but it was us who got up and spat in faces and fought back physically and verbally. We made up the crime stories internally to amuse no-one and keep her out of trouble. The twins

No-one is funny. Mandy

I was completely unaware of no-one. I accused Karen and the twins of being responsible for above behaviour. They didn't tell me the truth, I thought, because they said it was no-one. "Rose

I was vaguely aware of no-one. Because when I would say "no-one knows" I felt I was talking about someone. I didn't realise it was no-one. Beth

Sometimes I sit with no-one. Peter

Is true. Ty. No-one.
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
No-one
Silent Lake : The Whisperers, The Lightbringers, Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings), The Overlord
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 pm

I'd like to say too. I write in the pencil book with pen. Broke the thingy at work. It wasn't no-one it was me. And No-one said "7f this job and f this place, who da f cares" so no-one didn't feel bad and the others didn't feel bad then too and no-one said she's quitting and she don't care. She said it not in English. In English roughly like this "da ###$. I'm audi. Is ###$ ere. No-one don't care" Which is good because I hate the pencil book lady. And the twins said "sweet o" and Patrick said "I just wanna do a simple job" and Rose said "I can clean at home" and Karen said "I told you I don't like the helping people business because I don't like listening to their crap" Peter said nothing because he's doing some yoga haha So is just Beth who thinks we should stay there btw Beth. Loads of smiles, Mandy :)
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
No-one
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby myce » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:09 am

Hi No-one, Et al.
The way I see it, sometimes we need to just shut down the brain. Or to put it another way, it consumes massive brain power to contain the trauma. I have phases when I feel kind of like that. I bet it's soothing to No-one to just be quiet and looking at things, and she'll gradually want to do more. Insightful of her to say the internet is addictive. I believe that is correct, the internet can alter your attention span and be addictive. Then it would be good for No-one to have more "real world" experience and limit internet exposure.

Are there alternate spellings of the name, no-one and No-one? They could have different meanings, but I don't know whether you already explained it.

P.S. (Um.. this might be confusing and/or petty, if so please ignore, but just in case someone gets mad at me for misspelling the name. Somebody in your team spelled it like that so I thought it would be okay if I did too. I'm sorry.)
OSDD self-dx
42f
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 3:57 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby myce » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:16 am

I don't know if I'm just grammatically compulsive or what, I'm a little embarrassed by my last post actually. But I have the Night-child and the night-child, that's why I brought it up. One names a person, the other is more like a role or plurality.
OSDD self-dx
42f
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 3:57 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:59 pm

myce wrote:I don't know if I'm just grammatically compulsive or what, I'm a little embarrassed by my last post actually. But I have the Night-child and the night-child, that's why I brought it up. One names a person, the other is more like a role or plurality.

Hi Myce,

Thanks for reply. I wasn't sure how to spell it. None of us were. So we spelt it and all went along with whatever even no1 because she's so laid back things like that don't bother her but it did bother the rest of us. I didn't think to ask till you pointed it out. But as you can see lol from asking her it's no1.

Thanks for asking. I wouldn't have known because I wouldn't of asked without you posting this. Loads of thanks, Beth
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
No-one
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 pm

What Mandy says is very true. We were all getting stressed at work because of the "pencil book lady" Since no-one has come forward (she said write it like that it seems like number one how she writes it which it isn't).

Since no-one has been more forward the last 3 days we "feel" differently at work. No-one can't say much but silence is powerful. She ignored her completely first thing and walked past her eating a cereal bar. When the woman started to follow and kept saying stuf if collectively we said nothing which is hard for us but really Easy for no-one. Eventually the woman just walked away. Then we wrote an incident report about the woman because no-one said write it. We just put it in the folder and said nothing which again we couldn't do without no-one. And she said photograph it for our own records. So we did. So at somepoint someone will read it but till then "no-one cares" which is a phrase I've always used alot but not really realised it means "no-one" is dealing with it.

We were told to "do as we're told" and "not verbally complain or argue with" "(the pencil lady)" So we haven't which is actually turning into a much stronger feeling position. The pencil lady told us to stay away from a particular job, so we did. Then they wanted us to sign it. No-one already told us we're not signing it. So when asked we said no. Our day was actually enjoyable. We has less grief from the pencil lady because we ignored her first thing.

So although she's not verbal or not does much she's been really helpful. I could tell she was completely fronting first thing because she was shaking. The urge was there for all of us to jump in and talk to the pencil lady, to "help" no-one, but she held us back till the woman left and then said "write report"and the shaking stopped.
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
No-one
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Floralie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:25 pm

When I first started to realize that boys do come to the body with me, I thought first they'll come, when I think about them. But it turned out to be the other way round. I started thinking about them, when they came close, and after that they came to share the body. It was them telling me they are close, so I never was surprised by them too much.

Lucas still works like that. He's very considerate. First I have an urge to look at his photo (if I'm using my phone) or video about him (if I'm using the laptop), and then he comes closer where I can feel him. When he isn't around, I don't watch those photos or videos, I just don't want to, it doesn't feel right. I tried to do it last winter, if that could bring him closer when he was missing. It didn't. I felt nothing when I looked at him. I didn't recognize HIM from the pictures, just the real life person, whose photos they really are.

My point is, there can be a reason why you started to think about that hospitalization. Maybe you thought of that, because No-one was close. We all have different perspectives to what happens, but we also have tendency to believe our own experience was the most accurate one. It's hard to stay open.
Floralie F main front
Sami M 16 defender
Lucas M 16 self care manager
Fourteen M 14 main trauma holder with DID-system:
- Leon M 4 ANP-little -> in changing process
Ferro M 14/24
Rami M 25 inner caretaker manager, inner protector
Anastasia F 26 inner caretaker, female sexuality
Floralie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 1:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm

Floralie wrote:When I first started to realize that boys do come to the body with me, I thought first they'll come, when I think about them. But it turned out to be the other way round. I started thinking about them, when they came close, and after that they came to share the body. It was them telling me they are close, so I never was surprised by them too much.

Lucas still works like that. He's very considerate. First I have an urge to look at his photo (if I'm using my phone) or video about him (if I'm using the laptop), and then he comes closer where I can feel him. When he isn't around, I don't watch those photos or videos, I just don't want to, it doesn't feel right. I tried to do it last winter, if that could bring him closer when he was missing. It didn't. I felt nothing when I looked at him. I didn't recognize HIM from the pictures, just the real life person, whose photos they really are.

My point is, there can be a reason why you started to think about that hospitalization. Maybe you thought of that, because No-one was close. We all have different perspectives to what happens, but we also have tendency to believe our own experience was the most accurate one. It's hard to stay open.

Yes, could be that way around. It's more than possible.
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
No-one
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KitMcDaydream » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:56 pm

We have a non-verbal autistic child alter within the system. They neither identify as male or female though the physical body is female. They have a unisex name. They stay at the age before the body develops sexually. They like to look like child where you can't tell at first whether they are boy or girl like a little boy with long blond hair or a little girl with very short hair and 'boy's clothes'.

They never front and communicate entirely by sending thoughts to one particular host who does what the child alter has requested if possible - if they want to play on a specific video game, sit on the bean bag or (mini indoor) trampoline, watch a favourite film /tv program etc.

Don't know if this will work for you but we've downloaded a free AAC (alternative communication text to speech app) on the iPad and spent some time learning a symbol system. (there are free demo's you can just try to see if they would do this first) The child alter was able to learn it through the host and when that particular host feels an urge to use the symbol app she knows its the child alter wanting to communicate with her so just reads back what child alter has selected. (like almost in auto pilot).
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Next

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum