Our partner

Worried about our Host (TW: Emotions)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: Worried about our Host (TW: Emotions)

Postby AutumnJ » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm

An update.

After speaking with Purple Haze, yesterday and again today. Earlier this evening a journal was ordered. A refillable one. Refills were also ordered. With dividers, meaning that anything that potentially could be triggering can be placed behind a divider. Coloured page markers were also ordered, little bookmark/tabs. It was decided that a refillable one would be best. That way the pages etc can be placed in an order which best suits Purple Haze, myself and the others.

Purple Haze is feeling more positive about this journal. Especially since anything that may be triggering for her, will be hidden. When it arrives we will discuss how it will be used. Also rules regarding the journal.

- Autumn J
Purple Haze (Host) / Autumn J (Main Alter) /Joker & Jester (Twin Alters)
**~~~***~~~**
Non-Adults: Radish (3) / Lorcan (5) / Ború (17)

More Alter names will be added if it becomes necessary.
AutumnJ
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:53 am

Hi,

One time we taped some pages of the com book together with duct tape like 'No way are you reading this'!!!!! Worked.

Good luck,

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:47 am

Postby AutumnJ » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:29 am

The comment regarding the duct tape, I admit made me laugh Iain. I could see Purple Haze's reaction to such an occurrence. It would be along the lines of "who used my colourful duct tape? Why?"

Thank you for your kind wishes.

- Autumn J
**~~~***~~~**

AutumnJ
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby AutumnJ » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:22 pm

An update...

Purple Haze here. The journal and refills that Autumn J had mentioned arrived today. He and most of my alters have spent since morning, (it is now mid afternoon here), talking. Discussing how the journal should be used, how to best use the dividers, the bookmarks and so on. Then it will be taken from there. I have just left them too it, this is what Autumn J does best. He takes charge. When they have reached a decision, or at least a working compromise, Autumn J will talk to me about what they have agreed on. It is easier for me, for them to do it this way. In my current state, I could not cope with listening to them all talking about this. Autumn J, at least knows and understands this. Some of the other alters do, but I am not sure how much they know. This will change from today, as Autumn J and others will let them know. Apart from, of course the little(s) and some others.

I, in myself, I am feeling positive about using the journal. We, Autumn J and myself, have decided to take things slow. Which is why the meeting he's having with my other alters.

This update was longer than expected! Though, I would like to thank you all again for your suggestions regarding the use of the journal. Autumn J has taken those on board, as I myself have.

- Purple Haze
**~~~***~~~**

AutumnJ
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby AutumnJ » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:51 pm

An update.

Today the pens and pencil case that were ordered arrived. We also picked up some coloured small foldback clips. These will be used to "close" any pages, in the potential trigger and triggers area of the journal.

We have decided that there will be five dividers, Purple Haze will create these for the journal herself. They will be colour coded. Green for the first divider. Behind this will be if she, myself, or one of the others have written in the journal. It will be dated and signed. It will be written in the colours of the dividers, so it will be known at a glance to Purple Haze.

Purple and Blue dividers will be safe. Pink will be potential trigger and red will be triggering. This way Purple Haze can decide when to read them. Anything written behind the pink or red dividers, will be closed off with the small foldback clips.

It has also decided that colours for the writing behind the dividers, aside from the green divider, can be in any colour, as long as it is NOT a divider colour.

Purple Haze is still looking at this journal in a positive light, she continues to do so.

- Autumn J
**~~~***~~~**

AutumnJ
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby AutumnJ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:07 am

Last night I ordered stickers for my planner. So when myself, or an alter writes in the journal, it is cross referenced in my planner.

As has already been said, I am looking forward to starting this journal. It has a really positive vibe around it, if that makes sense? :)

- Purple Haze
**~~~***~~~**

AutumnJ
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby AutumnJ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Update:

We have everything we need for the journal. Purple Haze will make the dividers when she is able. When the journal is ready to be used, when she, Purple Haze, is ready to use it, we will start using it.

I hope you don't mind us sharing these updates.

Joker & Jester
**~~~***~~~**

AutumnJ
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Previous

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post