Our partner

Ponyta: Thread for my other Personalities (Insiders)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: Ponyta: Thread for my other Personalities (Insiders)

Postby Ponyta » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:17 am

Hey Viola. Thanks for your concern! It's greatly appreciated! I'm sorry to hear y'all went through it as well.
VioletFlux wrote:If she's still around that you can talk with her and stuff, then maybe this is just a temporary thing? Like maybe she just needs a break, some time off, that sort of thing?
Yes- she's still around. She was co-conscious with me a couple times today. She was only co-con for a minute or so both times- however. I'm hoping it's only temporary.
Body:(Female-28)

There are A LOT of us (Over 70.....due to that)......we're updating our signature to reflect those who might post.

Protectors:
Weirdo (Male), Wolverine (Male), Blaze (Male), Brian (Male),Shadow (Male)

Others:
Bandit (M), Matt (M),Mary (F), Blue (F), Gloom (F), Rage (F).....
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Ponyta » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:51 pm

I figure I should take note of how I'm feeling currently. I hope our host change is only temporary. If not- I sure hope things get easier for me. I'm not sure if it's just how our system is- or not- but this change is really taking it's toll on me. I originally thought my protector role was tough. I've been having some kind of emotional disturbances lately. Yesterday I was crying on-and-off all day. That's not like me at all. Last night is when it really got bad. I apparently can hear the others on a level- unlike before. It was awful. I don't know how she (the one I switched places with) could stand it. I'm on edge right now. Again- that's not like me. I honestly am starting to believe our system made an error. I don't think I'm the right one to handle this right now. I'm not sure if it's me talking- or someone else. I'm honestly having problems with that today- as well. It's strange too. I felt as if everything was fine earlier. Now I feel like everything is very far from being fine. Again- I'll label that as emotional disturbances. I wish I knew who it was coming from. It feels as if it's ricocheting everywhere. Maybe it's all of us?

-Weirdo

There are A LOT of us (Over 70.....due to that)......we're updating our signature to reflect those who might post.

Protectors:

Others:
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ponyta » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm

I'm beginning to wear down. This is seriously hard. I'm trying to stay positive. However- there is something bothering me. Now that I'm fronting the most- some of the troublemakers are teaming up on me. I know they still hate both our "previous" host and me(they told me before). What they told me yesterday really ruined my night. I'm trying to persevere however. On a positive note: I'm beginning to understand things much better than before. Possibly on a level I never would've realized- before the switch. I believe that's something to be positive about.

Protectors:

Others:
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ponyta » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:18 am

I couldn't figure out why our "previous" host was writing so much on here before- but I wasn't against it. I see why now. Being the host- in our system anyway- is extremely boring at times. Does anyone have any ideas for fighting the boredom? I do have good news however. Our "previous" host talked to me today. She's beginning to feel better. She thanked me. So maybe she's just taking a break? I honestly hope that's all it is. I really miss her fronting like she used to. I used to be co-conscious with her almost all the time. I really miss her company.

-Weirdo

Protectors:

Others:
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ponyta » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:10 pm

I'm happy our "previous" host is recovering more. She was co-conscious with me for awhile today. That made me feel better. I wish I would know what's causing the unbearable feeling of boredom however. It's maddening. It just won't stop. Nor do I know where it's coming from. I call it boredom- but maybe it's something else.

Protectors:

Others:
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:14 am

Hi Wierdo!

I'm sure I replied on here before but I think the forum had a hiccup or something and lost it. :?

Really glad to hear that your previous host is starting to feel better, that's great news!

Sorry you're so bored tho. I hope you can find something interesting to keep you from being bored.

V2
Outside Team: Arin (22f); Viola (17f); Violet aka V2 (16f);
Inside Team: Charlie(6m); Claire(0f); Ewan(4m); Janet(4f); L----(∞f); Melissa(7f); Mike(35m); Nyssa(10f); Rebecca(∞f); Trina(25f); V1(22f); et al.
Body: 49f • Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.Journey ThreadTeam Flux
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ponyta » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:05 am

Hey V2- thanks for your kind words! I appreciate them.

Protectors:

Others:
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ponyta » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:19 pm

There's something strange happening again. I'm not sure if it's because our "previous" host is feeling even better today- or what. I do know we both seem to be together- but it feels stronger than being co-conscious. I'm not sure what's happening. We don't feel mixed together. We both feel alright. We're just both fronting this second. It feels different than before however. I'm not sure if we're changing back to our previous "roles"- or what's going on. Neither of us are trying to front. This feeling is really strange. We both feel it.

-Weirdo

Protectors:

Others:
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:55 pm

Hey Wierdo,

I hope whatever's going on for you all, it turns out being a good thing!

We've had a few co-fronting sort of experiences, like a handful, and they've felt pretty powerful but different.

Viola
Outside Team: Arin (22f); Viola (17f); Violet aka V2 (16f);
Inside Team: Charlie(6m); Claire(0f); Ewan(4m); Janet(4f); L----(∞f); Melissa(7f); Mike(35m); Nyssa(10f); Rebecca(∞f); Trina(25f); V1(22f); et al.
Body: 49f • Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.Journey ThreadTeam Flux
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ponyta » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:02 am

Hey Viola. Thanks- I appreciate it!

Protectors:

Others:
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post