Our partner

Can't take it anymore

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Can't take it anymore

Postby WTFDIDIDO » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:34 pm

I'll keep this short and vague (partially cause I cannot remember and partially cause I am too messed up for the aftermath)

So yesterday I completely lost coconciouness and another part(s) of me took over this vessel. Nothing too crazy happened but i got under the influence of green and booze and really almost no recollection of last 12 hours (only maybe 6 or 7 of them I was sleeping) and now as I try to regain control of this vessel and go to work I feel so messed up

I just want to cuddle a stufed animal forever and forget how messed up life is...
WTFDIDIDO
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Can't take it anymore

Postby VioletFlux » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Sorry you're struggling with that.

Can you take the day off and curl up with a stuffy and try not to worry about stuff for a while?

Sometimes it really does help.

V2
Outside Team: Arin (22f); Viola (17f); Violet aka V2 (16f);
Inside Team: Charlie (6m); Claire (0f); Ewan (4m); Janet (4f); L---- (∞f); Melissa (7f);
Mike (35m); Rebecca (∞f); S2 (32f); V1 (22f);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar. - Journey Thread - Our System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby WTFDIDIDO » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:01 pm

VioletFlux wrote:Sorry you're struggling with that.

Can you take the day off and curl up with a stuffy and try not to worry about stuff for a while?

Sometimes it really does help.

V2

Thank you! Wish i could; unfortunately I had to work but fortunatley it was a chill day.

Still I am pretualy sad and just have a really messed up system
WTFDIDIDO
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SOHank » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:05 pm

I’m sorry to hear about your struggles.

This may sound silly, but if you aren’t happy with where you are, take some time to think and write down where you (your system) want to be. (This may require some consensus internally.) The writing part gives solidity to thought so you mind can start thinking on how to get where you want to be.

I can’t say what that is since it is your plan, not mine (I have my own). But I do believe that with steady consistent effort, you can get to where you want to be. :wink:
Married to SunflowerGals
SOHank
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Postby KawaiiKitty » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:11 am

Try and take it easy and do things that make you feel good! Sorry you're going through a rough time.

J
~Our System, a family~
KawaiiKitty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:28 am

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post