Our partner

Anything wrong with this deal?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Anything wrong with this deal?

Postby TeddyBear the helper » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:29 pm

I am a bit tired of cleaning up after constant wars and ressurect dead ones and rescue and negotiate temporary peace and all such stuff, so i tried to make a deal with them:

name1, name2, name3
I would like you all three to follow this clarified deal:
None of you three are allowed to hurt, kill or capture anyone of you three, regardless of circumstances, you are all three free and safe from eachother.
If there is a problem, anykind of problem or just a question, talk to me, and i will look into it...

It wasnt accepted because something that hasnt been clearly explained, Any comments?
Helper for a couple of DID-ers. Admin for a traumaforum for scandinavian languages , http://traumeverden.net/
TeddyBear the helper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Anything wrong with this deal?

Postby ItsJustUs » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:14 pm

Our truce/deal was:

No locking each other in.
No locking each other into "front" positions.
No hurtful words.
No harming the body.
No closing down co-conciousness during classes, studying, or exams.
All memories from lectures and studying were to be communal property.
If there is a question as to whether or not it's appropriate, it goes to our husband. If he is not available, then it goes to Delilah.
If an item is a special item to one part, the others aren't to touch it without her permission.
Treat each other with respect, if it seems disrespectful to someone, it probably is and it either needs to be discussed or just forgotten about.

K
Kitten 39F-Core, Delilah (age unknown)F- Protector/System Manager/Care Taker, Britney 17F- Former persecutor turned protector, Lilly 5.5F, Little Wolf (young, but age unknown) "job" unknown, Val- age unknown, Female entity, we think she is a protector
ItsJustUs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:54 am

Postby birdsong87 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:32 pm

I know I don't know the whole story, but it sounds like drama to me.
you sure they are not just trying to keep you busy and distracted to avoid something else?
you are working within trance logic.
to stabilize it usually helps to refuse to work with that and insist on radical grounding
Dx: DID cPTSD
L (host 1); Asti (host 2); Annett (teen protector); Maya (child); Age (observer); Thamara (child); Danielle (aut. teen); Mike (caregiver) and others
our blog on resources: https://www.dis-sos.com
birdsong87
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TeddyBear the helper » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:03 am

birdsong87 wrote:I know I don't know the whole story, but it sounds like drama to me.
you sure they are not just trying to keep you busy and distracted to avoid something else?

Yes i am, they know nothing except to be honest, but their world was built on a childhood in a warzone. If they tried to lie, or create drama, i would sense it directly and be long gone..

They finally agreed on the peacetreaty tonight :)
But it has been a couple of very emotionally exhausting days...
Helper for a couple of DID-ers. Admin for a traumaforum for scandinavian languages , http://traumeverden.net/
TeddyBear the helper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby myce » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:14 am

I don't know, but my gut feeling is this. There is an unanswered question, "what if someone is doing it to me?" They feel they're being attacked and have to defend themselves violently and need guidance on what to do with that feeling. Maybe there is a way they can redirect it to relieve the fear/tension but I don't know what to suggest. Something physical/sports maybe? I sometimes advise people to work on just being mindful of the feelings, but this sounds pretty intense so I don't know if that's good.
OSDD self-dx
42f
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:54 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby TeddyBear the helper » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:07 am

Thats what the peacetreaty is meant to solve ;) no more worries, just think of the treaty ;)
TeddyBear the helper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:08 pm

When I was kid I would play with "imaginary" friends. I could see them. When i couldn't see them anymore it was upsetting. Any way one killed the other one one day so I brought him back to life. Then the second one killed the first one and I had to bring them back to life. Lol that's a child's brain. So anyway I made them agree that although they didn't like eachother they'd get along and the one that was "bad" agreed to be good.

So what you're saying sounds ok to me.
Sarandipity
Beth KarenPatrickPeterthe twinsMandyRose
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:54 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views