Our partner

My hopeful compromise

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

My hopeful compromise

Postby CrimsonInTheDetails » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:54 am

:roll: My alter wrote a very nice winjing about the bull she just got us into, and explained everything in detail about why we're starting to post here, and we weren't even logged in. So we lost it all.

I'll say it quick. I'm Red, the trouble maker gets the fabulous name Supplanter for being a dumb-dumb, and we let her call a shot on a boy. We have our head commander type Bitterness who said it was dumb from the beginning. I liked smoking pot with the guy but maaaaan he smoked a lot of pot. Too much pot. There is such a thing as tooo much.

Anyway, Supplanter was all goofy and head over heels for the punk, so she weedled...please can we travel 2000 miles just to keep being with him? Admission:we were happy with the guy, there were a few people on the team that were just happier. But both Bitterness and Gauntlet weren't...and they would be our intelligent alters. Bitterness said find and then put a crap ton of work into an escape plan if it turned out the punk was a major punk.

And he wasn't a major punk, but he was definitely lying about a lot, then started doing some shifty stuff to try and wreck our independence from him and Bitterness pulled the plug. We're free but we're thousands of miles from home.

Bitterness got us a job, we were limited in choice, its a job only she's capable of pulling off so there's going to be a huge imbalance on the system and we're going to have to be disciplined about money again (ugh). Supplanter is trying to make things right so she thinks if we blog here its going to make the next few months while we try to get enough money to go home a little easier, since Bitterness is going to be fronting all the time.

Red out.
CrimsonInTheDetails
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My hopeful compromise

Postby NyxX » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:38 am

I hope things go OK with the job and your able to move somewhere you all feel safer soon
nyx-usual poster
Nixie, The Pixie, Big ZuZu, Z, backup-known active alters
We might mention Ozalces he is our SO he made an account but doesn't use it much
NyxX
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:59 am

Postby IainEtc » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:01 pm

Good work getting away from the sh*t. Took courage. Think about Supplanter taking a backseat for a while. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck Red,

Colin
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby CrimsonInTheDetails » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:44 pm

:cry: I think the name Supplanter is a little harsh. They're just aliases, not the real names, and maybe the others aren't as mad as they could be. I'm not terrible and I have my reasons too. What I want most in the world is to have someone to be here beside me...and the others need it too. We can't keep on like this, only being with each other... I talked with everyone the whole way through this relationship, and Bitterness and Fourth-Born planned and planned and planned...
I'm going to make it right. We're in a brand new city! Surely we can make something of it... there will be free ice skating soon, and I'll take Gauntlet and Fourth-Born with me.

They say when they're done ribbing me that I can change my alias :oops:

Until then... -Supplanter :oops: :( :roll: :oops:
CrimsonInTheDetails
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby CrimsonInTheDetails » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:05 pm

I'm the host, Fourth-Born. I have crushing anxiety over the situation. My chest hurts so badly, and I have a jumble of undirected brooding flying through my head. I realized that there's a loophole in the wage we negotiated with my new employer, which means while this job will slow down my sinking finances it won't reverse it or even stop the sinking.
The reasons I went along with Shamrocks (we've decided we've all had enough of Supplanter now) is because my life was in a pit of despair anyway...this guy we dated would say things like I have nothing to lose, and even though that wasn't really the case, it wasn't terribly far from the truth. I'm alone in life with no connections that have permanency. There were a lot of friends who put pressure on me to go...even though I knew dissociative fugue was a risk, everyone around me kept asking me what I was sitting there in that city for. Everyone keeps telling me what a wonderful city I've just ended up in, but given my financial situation I might as well be in a barren wasteland...the wasteland would be less full of dangerous creatures, and probably have some cool lichens to boot. I could get into lichens. People is another story.
CrimsonInTheDetails
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post