Our partner

Alleged Cognitive Errors (journey)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Alleged Cognitive Errors (journey)

Postby myce » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:05 am

I am Corpse and I exist. What is the nature of my existence? A system of very young parts, blended with older parts into a configuration known as "Corpse" that represents our self-concept. Very hosty at this point since we don't want to talk about it. But we exist and I am Corpse.

I am also Ghost. I am a wolf, and I manifested in an episode of what the host experienced as "possession trance" at age 18. I shared my story about the hunters who murdered my family and left me to wander the forest until I died alone. They murdered everyone and desecrated our lands, our homeland. Tdae brought us back to life at age 18 and turned us into ghostly wolves. And then she left this world. As you can imagine, I don't like humans very much. But host needs us to be present in this world to fulfill certain responsibilities with which we agree.
OSDD self-dx
42f
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Alleged Cognitive Errors (journey)

Postby myce » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Mind control. There I said it. Mind control is something that is deliberate and for a purpose. I don't want to be insensitive to anyone who survive RA/MC by criminal psychopaths. That didn't happen to me and I'm sorry for you. There are different kinds of MC, what survivors here have experienced is the most severe and horrific form. But I think people with an agenda have their creepy fingers everywhere, and some people might consider me a conspiracy theorist. I don't think so. That's the "alleged" cognitive error. I do think things through, I'm not attached to a point of view. But what I see suggests mass mind control by criminal psychopaths.

Excuse me while I get something off my chest here:

TRIGGER WAILING HOWLERS, MISANTHROPY, DEMONIC

Ignorant savages! make their babies sleep alone in cages. Sick! Savages! I hate your disgusting barbarian hell-world. Most animals of the earth only kill or abandon their unwanted babies once. But humans, you're so stupid you don't even recognize your own offspring distress cries. It's a wonder you haven't already driven yourselves to extinction with your stupidity. You must be livestock for demons and that's why you're not extinct yet.

END TRIGGER

I remember the first time my spirit was broken by a cultural practice called "sleep training." I can't tell how old for sure, but it seems that I cannot walk or even crawl yet in the memories. Parents are told that is good for children to learn discipline or independence, by leaving them alone crying at bedtime. I remember someone would come into the room briefly to comfort me and then leave again, but that's like giving a starving person just enough food to prevent them from dying but not enough to satisfy.

I suspect sleep training came from the devil, and psychopathic psychologists who KNOW this is bad for children. That's one alleged cognitive error that we argue over. How deliberate was the ritual abandonment (that was enforced with punishment) that I endured when I was very young?

Ritual abandonment abuse is a normal cultural custom in my culture. People actually force their babies to sleep alone in cages, and they think that's normal. They put babies in day-care so the mother can go make money, and they think this $#%^ is normal. ######6 savages, I hate your world.

The children cry and beg not be put into isolation, they cry and beg their parents not to go. But the hearts of humans are hardened and the devil owns humanity. It terrorizes the babies and causes them physical pain, and it damages their brains. I know this because I REMEMBER.

The idea is to train babies that their human needs don't matter, to train the brain to serve the economy rather than humanity. My mom is not evil, but she is a dumb trained cow, a cold-hearted Apparently Normal Person who sees no evil, and I hate her for it.

Somehow something inside of me that should have died, survived, and that is how I know.

Wolf Corpse and the Howlers
OSDD self-dx
42f
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby myce » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Oh, snap. I'm scared I posted that. (and it's extreme.)
What I'm scared of: people see how crazy I am.
Feelings, confusion, conflict.
*sigh*

What I wrote above is an example of the talk I listen to all day. :|
They're trying to integrate their feelings this way but it's so dark. Wolf Corpse and the Howlers are believed to represent traumas ages 0-4, but I'm not sure of what they'e hiding. But you know what? The other day this aspect felt glad to be alive.
OSDD self-dx
42f
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:29 am

I agree with you about the cruelty of sleep training. I don't think it's any kind of conspiracy or organized plan, just the result of misguided ideas and a culture of denial of dependency needs.

I didn't do that to my babies--never left them alone to cry. They slept with us until they didn't want to anymore. I was friends with many people who did attachment parenting. It's kind of radical in the U.S. but in cultures all over the world, especially less industrialized ones, babies sleep with their mothers and aren't left in daycare when they're a few weeks old.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby puppieskittens » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:12 am

When I was a baby, that is what parents did. They put their babies to bed in another room and often let them cry to sleep.

I did a modified form of this practice. I would hold my babies until they fell asleep and then place them in a bed in a separate room. (I did keep the baby in my room for the first couple of months)
puppieskittens
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:28 pm

puppieskittens wrote:I would hold my babies until they fell asleep and then place them in a bed in a separate room. (I did keep the baby in my room for the first couple of months)

It's how parents respond when their baby is in distress that matters. If you ignored your babies when they woke at night and cried, or just went in to check that they were "ok" without picking them up and comforting them, then that's the kind of thing that in my opinion can be traumatic (not for ALL babies necessarily, but since they can't talk and tell you what they're experiencing, it's best to err on the side of caution, I think, and NOT leave babies alone to cry).

There are parents who use the "advice of experts" and don't follow their own instincts. So you hear of mothers sitting outside their crying baby's bedroom, crying themselves because they're not SUPPOSED to go in and comfort their baby, but that's what they feel in their heart that they need and want to do.

***Trigger warning*** emotional abuse

Or moms that are really in denial and don't even feel those instincts. I had an acquaintance who had children before I did, and talked about how you leave babies in their crib to cry, and sometimes they cry so hard they throw up, so you go in and clean them up and then put them back in the crib and leave. And eventually they stop that and go to sleep. I was horrified.

***end trigger warning***

So just because "that is what parents did" does NOT by any means imply that it was not traumatic for many babies.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:00 pm

TheGangsAllHere wrote:It's how parents respond when their baby is in distress that matters. If you ignored your babies when they woke at night and cried, or just went in to check that they were "ok" without picking them up and comforting them, then that's the kind of thing that in my opinion can be traumatic (not for ALL babies necessarily, but since they can't talk and tell you what they're experiencing, it's best to err on the side of caution, I think, and NOT leave babies alone to cry).

There are parents who use the "advice of experts" and don't follow their own instincts. So you hear of mothers sitting outside their crying baby's bedroom, crying themselves because they're not SUPPOSED to go in and comfort their baby, but that's what they feel in their heart that they need and want to do.

***Trigger warning*** emotional abuse

Or moms that are really in denial and don't even feel those instincts. I had an acquaintance who had children before I did, and talked about how you leave babies in their crib to cry, and sometimes they cry so hard they throw up, so you go in and clean them up and then put them back in the crib and leave. And eventually they stop that and go to sleep. I was horrified.

***end trigger warning***

So just because "that is what parents did" does NOT by any means imply that it was not traumatic for many babies.

This, times a zillion. Our mother was clueless when she married and had children. Her mother was an interfering b*tch who insisted on telling our mother how to do everything, probably including how (not) to respond to a crying baby.

Rachel and others
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 56f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

Frequent: Charity (25), Mary (23), Laura (17.5), Allegra (17), Cass (17)
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Postby myce » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Ironic how followers of the god of love and mercy are known for their cruelty and hate, especially towards children. Christianity is a mind-control religion, there are elements of mind-control in the religion itself. The god who claims to love you but threatens with eternal damnation is not a loving god at all, that is mind control. To create great divisions in consciousness, heaven is very good and hell is very bad, that is mind control.

I suspect another reason why Christian leaders instruct their followers to abuse their children, is to create splits in the personality. That way the god-believers think that there is someone listening when they pray. I never felt like there was any god listening to me. So when the church told me to "love god," that made no sense because there is no one there. I didn't get a split in my personality that created an alter who seems to be god.

Church leaders, politicians and other parasites exploit the weakness of the broken religious soul. Christians (and others) who are abused by their parents are very easily manipulated with their conditioned fear response, and that's why the leaders want the parents to abuse their kids. They can shake more money out of them this way too.

*Note: I recognize that there are also Christian attachment mommies, they are more true to the teachings of love.
OSDD self-dx
42f
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post