Our partner

Yay!! My cute little Christmas tree is up.

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Yay!! My cute little Christmas tree is up.

Postby puppieskittens » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 am

I have declared that it is a pet...a little pet tree. Sooo pretty with the ornaments and lights. Sometimes I pretend that I am hugging it....my son and my best friend think I am quite weird. Don't care!!!!!
puppieskittens
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Yay!! My cute little Christmas tree is up.

Postby Menagerie » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:38 am

That's sweet. We have not celebrated Christmas for 2 years and I still can't bring myself to go down to the basement to get out the Christmas stuff there because of memories. But the littles really wanted a tree and stuff this year. But we are also desperately broke. A friend of ours sent us some money and we were able to get a 3 foot tree and ornaments at the dollar store and the thrift store, so it didn't cost us much. We put it up and decorated it today while watching a Christmas movie. Then also watching Moana, because today is a day that ends in "y" ;)
A menagerie of one. Some of us are Michelle, Chris, Kathryn, Sarah, Bobby, Lisa, Christie, Krystal, D.
Menagerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby spinningtops » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:45 am

awe to both of these. been feeling i should decorate and fighting energy reserves to get myself to do it. I love it once i do decide to be seasonal, cause I can feel so much more into the season.
puppieskittens: I often get attached to plants and really so many things soo easily and few understand it. But it's a beautiful thing to me.
Also I got really attached to my halloween decorations this year cause I put a lot of my own energy making it, and really felt I was being a part of it, and felt proud of my work. It was really getting involved that I realized how few do things for Holidays.
~
Also Menagerie, Sorry Xmas brings up bad memories, lots of relation to that too. Lots of stuff i can't do well right now, for one politics. very hard to keep up with politics from lots of fights around it growing up. and such. Better to do what you're comfortable with. Holidays a time for happiness, if it doesn't work for you, maybe you can find something else that suits you better?
spinningtops
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Postby KawaiiKitty » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:05 am

Oooh Yay we set up the tree early this year at the end of Nov we went for a gold green theme

J
Currently knowns: J(host/original)
Infants: Moirai
Littles: May, Joy, Sammy, Hope, Alliyah, Morgana, Callia, Adelise, Alice
Teens:Kay, Emma, Hans, Zed, Noelette
Adults:Jarette, Jessica, Elizabeth, Pudding, Aphrodite, Musica, Nadia, Cam, Summer, Jo, Adele, Ellie, Hattie
KawaiiKitty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:59 pm

Postby KitMcDaydream » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:28 pm

I've got a small fibre optic tree up in the bedroom cos I like the colours when watching telly in the dark. That went up 1st Dec cos it was just a case of taking it out of the box and plugging it in!

The main one (lounge) isn't up yet that gets properly decorated lights, tinsel, baubles etc when I can find the energy to tackle it! Have to finish present wrapping too first so they can all go under once its up! :roll:
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:59 am

Postby ItsJustUs » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Menagerie wrote:That's sweet. We have not celebrated Christmas for 2 years and I still can't bring myself to go down to the basement to get out the Christmas stuff there because of memories. But the littles really wanted a tree and stuff this year. But we are also desperately broke. A friend of ours sent us some money and we were able to get a 3 foot tree and ornaments at the dollar store and the thrift store, so it didn't cost us much. We put it up and decorated it today while watching a Christmas movie. Then also watching Moana, because today is a day that ends in "y" ;)

we um we had a little white tree with blue and silver ornaments on it and it was so pretty
k used it for i don't know how many christmases but now most of the balls are broked so she is going to get more so shes happy you said doller store
and we have a big fake tree that not got used for long times and there isnt time this year to make it put together so i hope next year she will do it cause i like the big one
and we have a christmas village that is really cool too and i cant wait till we have room to put it together again cause i love it.

um i sorry i dont do good with words here
lilah types for me cause i can read but i dont do good typing
she says it makes her crazy that i make her type it like i talk and she says it should be done right but i say to her not do it like a big person cause lilly is small and lilly doesnt want it to look like a big person words

and i love christmas i like getting presents and i gaved my daddy his present way early cause i was too cited to wait and now he made me promise not buy him any new christmas present cause i gaved him one already even if it was really early

otay i guess no more worrds for now

bye
lilly
Kitten 39F-Core, Delilah (age unknown)F- Protector/System Manager/Care Taker, Britney 17F- Former persecutor turned protector, Lilly 5.5F, Little Wolf (young, but age unknown) "job" unknown, Val- age unknown, Female entity, we think she is a protector
ItsJustUs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:59 pm

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post