Our partner

Alter went to T's last week

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Alter went to T's last week

Postby ItsJustUs » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:16 pm

I just love that my T knew "who" it was, even though it was a part she only met once and only briefly.

T said that as soon the body walked in, she knew it wasn't "me." She was fairly certain just by appearance who it was. Then as soon as that person said one sentence T knew who she was, and the initial impression was correct.

It's interesting that I THOUGHT I had been present for that whole meeting, but T was discussing one or two things that had me saying, "I have no memory of that part of the conversation."

It was just... different.

The funny thing is, no one inside knows WHY this other part decided to go to the appointment. It wasn't an appointment for us, it was my (outside) children's appointment. When we asked this insider why, she just shrugged her shoulders and said, "I was already out and didn't want to go back in."

K
Kitten 39F-Core, Delilah (age unknown)F- Protector/System Manager/Care Taker, Britney 17F- Former persecutor turned protector, Lilly 5.5F, Little Wolf (young, but age unknown) "job" unknown, Val- age unknown, Female entity, we think she is a protector
ItsJustUs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Alter went to T's last week

Postby IainEtc » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Hi,

That's cool. I like it when our T knows it's me even before I remind her. Just like - "Hello Iain". I went to sessions like a whole month once because I had stuff to work on. Host got a break.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Postby ItsJustUs » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:22 pm

IainEtc wrote:Hi,

That's cool. I like it when our T knows it's me even before I remind her. Just like - "Hello Iain". I went to sessions like a whole month once because I had stuff to work on. Host got a break.

Iain

Yeah, this part is very much the one who wants to be her own person, so she likes being noticed.

K
Kitten 39F-Core, Delilah (age unknown)F- Protector/System Manager/Care Taker, Britney 17F- Former persecutor turned protector, Lilly 5.5F, Little Wolf (young, but age unknown) "job" unknown, Val- age unknown, Female entity, we think she is a protector
ItsJustUs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi,

Yeah. I totally get the 'be your own person' stuff. I'm a teenager and kind of have authority issues.

Iain

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ItsJustUs » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:51 pm

IainEtc wrote:Hi,

Yeah. I totally get the 'be your own person' stuff. I'm a teenager and kind of have authority issues.

Iain

Yeah, she's 17. So... yeah.

K
ItsJustUs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:28 am

Say 'Hi' to her for me. It's tough being a teen alter.

Iain

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ItsJustUs » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:58 pm

IainEtc wrote:Say 'Hi' to her for me. It's tough being a teen alter.

Iain

Hey. For real. Like I totally hate being at work. It's stupid and boring. And I hate that I can't go out and DO stuff. Ugh!

Britney
ItsJustUs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi Britney,

Me too! I have to be at work with Host all day and it's kind of boring. Heard you got to go to your T appointment and she recognized you. Pretty cool!

Iain

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies