Our partner

aspect/mult check-in

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

aspect/mult check-in

Postby LindseySays » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:57 am

It would be very helpful to type-out mults (aspects) in this system.

Lindsey. Poppy peppy purples and greens. Splashy bodies of water and plinky keyboard notes with distorted synth. sunny beaches. nonbinary sparky feminine

Janus. Defender/protector who has learned to go from overreactive to reasonable and calm. Clove, shampoo, rain, cool 60-degree-farenheit evening. nonbinary butch ish

Tish. Very well could be Janus' transfemme aspect; yet not the same. Cool pink and blue vaporwave; mauve lipstick. tall with hair of blonde ice and deep ink. nonbinary mystery

DQ (drag queen, dairy queen.) Very rarely present advisor; sorta a 'key kid; it's like that; shake and bake/showtime' quote. nonbinary femme with rare masc appearances.

Seems good for now. will re-read and add tomorrow when outside-body distraction is not happening.
J+J
Internal self-helpers: Ish and Lindsey
rare introjects
LindseySays
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:59 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: aspect/mult check-in

Postby Everybodies » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:06 am

Hello y'all
Where do go once you've been through hell?
Dx : d.i.d. , insomnia , bulimia , ptsdI
TC (grown up Host) **Celvin ( 8yr co Host)I
**Also posting**
Jonathan / Ricardo (20)
Celvin (The Elder/ The Watcher)
FIFTEEN (15) and twin Nobody (rarely around)
*** Others Inside are closer than they appear ***
Everybodies
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby subversiverisks » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Hey wonderful to meet you!
subversiverisks
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby LindseySays » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:53 am

Thanks for the welcoming vibes! Have been on this forum for some time, but often have longer periods of not-visiting, because of time constraints, or forgetting-to.

Had some vicious thunderclap headaches yesterday; they trailed off into-today, but fortunately have subsided. Know full-well what the trigger was; sudden stress at work. (retail job; usually pretty lowkey/chill, but a big number of customers came in at once.) feeling pretty steady now; very occasional stabby headache in various different spots; not sure why. no sicky feeling bodily or outstanding aches/pains. idk; doin okee

-- Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:00 pm --

this is L; idk why we didn't mention Janky and DZ. Janky is how we get when we are just done overtired; etc. sorta outwardly calm but checked-out when overtired, etc. DZ is dissociative out-in-space. might keep this thread in-mind because we often wonder why something is not immediately available to us in thought-form and then go 'arg; forgot that Janky exists!' it's a lot to remember at once, all the time, so we forget. also misplace a lotta stuff lately. BUT today has been a lil better bc we had a lotta alonetime (bodily/other-bodied people-absent, meaning,) and were not gettin distracted b yother bodied-people. it's all good tho because we enjoy their company and love them; just, we need our time to regroup and say Hey what's going on system-wise.

T here; L gets quite rambunctions! That is just fine by me, since I like to be more lowkey and restful. It's my job to do that now; and it's what I do best. Restful time.
J+J
Internal self-helpers: Ish and Lindsey
rare introjects
LindseySays
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views