Our partner

Car accident dream

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Car accident dream

Postby WeAreOne420 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:55 pm

So I had a dream that i was in the backseat of a car and that my mother was driving and she accidentally ran over a little girl and she was so scared that she started driving away from the scene of the crime. this is unlike my mother in every way ... so I had to get her back to the scene of the crime and I'm the only one that's really in control and In Charge when she's talking to the police and I'm the one that's trying to help her out everything is out of control but I'm the only one that's in control. all of a sudden my mom turns into my dog and my dog is shaking so I just hug the dog and I say it's okay it's okay and I'm still the only one in charge feeling really typically let down and not necessarily alone but like it's all on me no one's listening. I feel that way more about my system than I do my mom or my dog of course . I woke upand googled what the dream was about then went back to sleep. I had another dream that was way more harmonious it was such a big dream that bounce from subject to subject. So it's hard to remember all the things about that dream but I woke up feeling better and more energized. I was OK with my mom in the dream and in our old house. And also a strange building the was a home for disabled people. And also celebrities where involved? But it ended with me watching pritaes of the Caribbean in my old house and feeling like my old self.

It was all over the place.

. When I moved there was an altar that felt comfortable in the old house and when we moved it was like they were blocked but they weren't necessarily feeling like all we moved we have to go away it just sort of happened because it was during my did Crisis and I've never quite been the same person again. And I've been trying to get back to that person for so long but I've created so many Alters since then. That was summer 2016. So I don't know what to say or think I'm just happy that the dreams ended on a lighter note.
WeAreOne420
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post