Our partner

Trigger Warning.....HVN USA

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Trigger Warning.....HVN USA

Postby contentbrace » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:40 pm

This is just a general review it is often not the easiest to visit a depression or anxiety group. It just doesn't fit what the needs are when you really want to normalize the voice hearing experience. In that if you got a good understanding of misdisagnose it can serve some of the needs of the systems that are going for school been at this a long time. It can also help you understand certain things about forums and generally a way to get stronger especially if you can some decomposing. It can be a good segway from DID conference that we enjoy.

Will you get teased? If you are different from anyone else it just really depends on what you are dealing with and what type of group really really helps. In general if just starting out groups aren't recommended because it could make worse the switching/splitting, therapist should know that. There have been some group horror stories even Christian groups on this forum, so you have to be very careful and know what to expect it can do a great deal of system harm if not careful.

At some point you want to only say alter/others they are more comfortable with voices....Sometime things like co con is not really understood (In my town they use the seeing hearing things others don't alternative reality). I guess this just depends on what have you read in the research and existing social circle damage has done. If you get into the druggies as I have in the past, my stigma was why don't u dissociate with people and emotions instead of self medicating with toxic crap lol...It can become caddy with how you got voices in the first place via drugs or some other diagnoses.

It can be rewarding because some folks are really there to understand how to communicate to get correct diagnoses. I as system understand several facets, so I mostly know this is just to past the time. I know people really need things to help them in society work meetings, team building, parties, family events, and many other can make any diagnoses tough to live with. I know most here don't just total isolate.
contentbrace
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Trigger Warning.....HVN USA

Postby Una+ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:20 pm

So... Did you intend to say something about Hearing Voices Network USA?
Dx DID older woman married w kids. 0 Una, host + 3, 1, 5. 1 animal. 2 older man. 3 teen girl. 4 girl behind amnesia wall. 5 girl in love. Our thread.

Is your dx DID (or MPD/DDNOS/OSDD)? Join the 2017 survey: Time to diagnosis?
Una+
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:06 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Trigger Warning.....HVN USA

Postby contentbrace » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:45 am

Uh huh....Thanks
contentbrace
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:06 pm