Our partner

Q: what are the properties of the black void? and death..

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Q: what are the properties of the black void? and death..

Postby TeddyBear the helper » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:17 pm

This is a question mostly for those who live on the inside..
Inside (somewhere) there is a big black void, a big world where everything is black. its outside of the area where houses and inner societes are built, an area where lost alters live before they are known..
how is the border between those two worlds? is it hard to see from the void to the inner world or is it easy? how good contact can anyone have with the others in that area? is there a sharp border or a stretched out border? how is the rest of the world known when you live there, how far in can a light be seen? how well do feelings travel between those who live there?

And what are the properties of that world, what happens when you live there for long, do you loose memories of more recent and less important stuff?

For those who have been travelling long inside it, is there any different spaces in that area with different properties, or is everything the same?

also, about death and alters.. when alters are dead or believe they are dead, what does that mean?
Helper for a couple of DID-ers. Admin for a traumaforum for scandinavian languages , http://traumeverden.net/
TeddyBear the helper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Q: what are the properties of the black void? and death..

Postby Violarules » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:58 am

I can’t answer the death question, since we don’t have any dead alters, but I can answer the rest. Yes, we do have a dark void that surrounds the inner world we live in. There are creatures that live in it, but I don’t know if they are alters. We have to traverse the dark void to get to the area where we can switch with whomever is in control of the body at the time. It’s always treacherous though since the beings that live in the dark void become hostile whenever we leave the safety of our building we reside in. There is no border, but there are defenses around the building we reside in to keep the dark beings out.
I have ADHD. Possibly have another mental disorder but am not certain.

Viola, Host 24 ADHD, Narcolepsy (possible DID?)
Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Computer. Female, Age: Unknown. System Manager.
Violarules
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby TeddyBear the helper » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:04 pm

Thanks for the answer, the death thing is just secondary, i have heard different things about what death and resurection means and it would be good to know about those things. some say they are like asleep from the outside but without feelings from their own view, "i am dead so what does it matter" kind of thing. While i have heard others say they are like corpses with "flies" of memories around them.
However, with the little information i have found, then everyone have said that they can be resurected with a lot of TLC.
But right now it is the black void i am most interested in how it works, and i hope noone of them will die so i need to use that kind of information...

But from what you say, then it is possible to create houses and stuff everywhere in the black, and not only close to the outer world exit. This gets me back to thinking that the black is a uniform void where anything can be created just about anywhere in it.
can this be considered to be totally correct? anyone beg to differ?

Is there a difference in strength on stuff created there depending on who started to map out the space or is it only willpower that decides whos constructions are strong and whos are weak?

Ps, the alter who is my allied in this hellish system, is just a partyguy and is completely blind for important details. which means that I must be the one who understands everything to be able to guide him correctly in a really dangerous world.
Helper for a couple of DID-ers. Admin for a traumaforum for scandinavian languages , http://traumeverden.net/
TeddyBear the helper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 pm

My experience is super limited, but for us the 'void' is not a scary place it's just basically empty?

I found one of my parts in there, she didn't have a building or anything, but she did have a sofa and a fireplace. The fireplace didn't even have a chimney, but it did have a fire burning.

And I can create stuff in it. I created a sideboard / buffet and stocked it with food for this part, incase she was hungry. I also created a little kitten to keep her company.

The thing with the void for us I guess is it's endless and you can get lost in it? Or at least, it's not easy to find you way around it. I only found this one part because I had felt her a few weeks back and knew she was out there, but had to create a cat as a messenger and sent him out to find her. Then after he'd found her, we could get him to lead us to her.

I can't help with the death thing. Our previous host has gone dormant and at first we thought she might be 'dead'. Plus there's another part (our original) that 'might be dead' but we just don't have the experience yet to know how to find them or deal with these things.

-V1
Most Active: Violet aka V2 (16); Melissa (7); Viola (17); Arin (20ish)
Rebecca (∞); L---- (14); Mike (35); Charlie (6); Janet (4);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.
Our Journey Thread - The whole Flux System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TeddyBear the helper » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:26 am

Thanks for the answer.
It seems that the black void is mostly uniform and it seems like the first builder is the strong one there too, is that correct?
-We have started to work now on some really thick and high walls around a new area. i hope they will be strong since it is provocating for the others.

Does the claiming of areas take some energy from the creator? or would it be best to claim as much as possible?
Also, the area around the gate to the real world, what is that land? is it the gatekeeper who are the builder there? if so, what does a typical gate look like and how do a gatekeeper work?

-we claimed that land so noone else could do that.. hope it wasnt a bad move..but just too scary to have someone else claim that..

About your cat V1, did it take any energy of you to create and use that? also, how did you make the cat find the girl?
But, we also need a strong symbol of fear to ,in the end, make the dominobricks fall, and that symbol could be a big dragon, since that is a known symbol of fear in that world, would that take a lot of energy from the creator to do that?

However, we also dont want to create chaos among those "dominobricks", so it may or may not be so.. -hard here to always do the right thing and never do anything wrong...

TW here..
About death, it seems like most that are called dead are asleep, just like yours. I would just like to know that this is the only kind of death that exists, and not a level more, but that would require memories to dissapear too, so i am not sure that level can exist even.. i think the idea about a more severe level came from the book "set the house in order", but that is fictional and not real, so i dont know how much to thrust that.
-Hopefully noone would need to find out here too, it is a hellish world ruled by fear with a lot of souls doing bad to eachother out there.. and several of them did witness way more than a kid should witness of that theme.. which is a bit worrying since new alters usually are created when a kid see something like that being done to someone who is important to them, infront of their eyes.. and a mad alter killing others arent so fun to find (even if we expect that to exist, and need to make a plan for that too)
TeddyBear the helper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:10 am

TeddyBear the helper wrote:About your cat V1, did it take any energy of you to create and use that? also, how did you make the cat find the girl?

I suppose it took a bit of mental energy / focus. I basically just visualized a black cat in my arms. it turned out to be a male, and he has a name. I don't know if I consiously made him a male.I can't say if I named him or he named himself. I just needed a messenger and I like cats, so I focused on a black cat and there he was.

To get him to find her, I basicaly just gave him a package to deliver, and told him to go find her and give it to her. Then I set him down and watched him run off into the black. Then I left.

I guess I just trusted the system to sort it out in the background? I didn't really put any thought into the mechanics of it.

Actually I put more thought into setting up the food on the buffet for that part, than I did in creating the cat that found her.

I should add, since creating him, he has continued to exist in there, and he is not exclusive to me. V2 has interacted with him as well. I don't know that he's actually an independant agent, or more like an interactive prop or part of the system. Whatever he is, he didn't just vanish when his 'mission' was over, and other parts can use him too.

-V1
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TeddyBear the helper » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:56 am

I guess I just trusted the system to sort it out in the background? I didn't really put any thought into the mechanics of it.

Thanks, sometimes i seem to overthink stuff when it isnt necessary.
TeddyBear the helper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TeddyBear the helper » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:40 am

Violarules wrote:There are creatures that live in it, but I don’t know if they are alters.

Have you tried to contact them? I think it would be good to find out if they are real and what they are, if they maybe are alters or fragments in need of healing.

-- 11 Jan 2018 11:42 --

I don't know that he's actually an independant agent, or more like an interactive prop or part of the system.

I have been thinking of this all night, is he maybe an alter?
TeddyBear the helper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 am

TeddyBear the helper wrote:
I don't know that he's actually an independant agent, or more like an interactive prop or part of the system.

I have been thinking of this all night, is he maybe an alter?

Lol I kind of hope not. I have enough confusing stuff going on as it is, I don't want to have to figure out an animal part.

Really I don't know, as I said I just thought of a black cat because I like black cats (we live with 3 of them), and I got a male cat named Boris. Maybe another part made him male and gave him the name? Or maybe I did it subconsiously? He's definitely not like our real cats, because he actually does what I tell him lol.

I'll see if I can learn more about him in meditation this morning.

-V1
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:08 pm

VioletFlux wrote:I'll see if I can learn more about him in meditation this morning.

Sorry if replying to our own message is uncool.

We asked our helper Rebecca this morning, and she said Boris is a tulpa ? I had to look that up and I'm still not sure what exactly it is - a thought form ? She said he's not like the rest of us parts / alters though.

Other Violet sent him to find another part yesterday morning and he hasn't found her yet, we asked about that and Rebecca said he found the first one very quickly because she was lost but she wanted to be found. This other one is hiding and isn't ready to be found yet, so Boris hasn't been able to locate her.

-V2
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post