Our partner

Are you a victim of mind control?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Are you a victim of mind control?

Postby brockovich4321 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:30 am

For the other victims of mind control (or people who think they could be victims) I wanted to share these two articles I read today.

TRIGGER WARNING - Contains specific 'generalized' code words & details on how specific alters & States on consciousness can be accessed & programmed. If your programmer was 'sloppy' I probably wouldn't risk it. My programmer was/is a serious professional & did not use generic codes & I am fine after reading it. A bit jumpy but that's it.

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula4chap.shtml

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... part04.htm

For me personally, it has filled some blanks in my history, and explained the systems they create in much more detail.

I feel I know myself much better after reading these pages & know more about my training & the people responsible.

As always, keen to connect with others who have escaped the internal jail of MC
30yo female, formal Dx DID, aka 'me'..
16 others
brockovich4321
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Are you a victim of mind control?

Postby Johnny-Jack » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:08 am

The father did some programming, which is unresolved, but thankfully -- at least as far as I know -- not as professional as those articles, which I scanned. Still, he was in the marines and later the FBI and I have every reason to believe his nasty alter (or ego state) would use on me things I recall he was trained to do.

I've had a keen interest in MKULTRA, though that was CIA, ever since I first heard about it. And I'm drawn to learning about mind control systems generated by an organization or the government.

I tend to set up very structured workflows where I work, to reduce chaos and help staff feel more confident. But it freaks me out when people start treating the details too rigidly. I don't like thinking anything I've done removes someone's personal initiative, I want people to feel creative but with tools.

Anything that smacks of mind control, especially of an innocent child, makes me sick. I'm really sorry for you and those of us who this happened to.
Forum rules

Dx = DID. My blog. My personal Periodic Table of alters.
Ab Ad Al Am An Ar As Ba Be Br Ca Cb Ch Cl Cm Cn Co Cp Ct Cu Cv D Eb Ed Er Es F Fl Ga Gd Go Gr Gw He Hk Hs Ht I J Jh Jk Jn Jy Ke Ki Kn Ky Li Lu Md Mi Mt Mx Mz Ne Ni O Pe Pi Q Ra Rd Ry Sc Se Sh Sk Sx Tk Ty U V Wa Wi X Y Ze Zn
Johnny-Jack
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (45)

Postby Team78 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:44 am

Yes, gangstalking / mind control how u think I got all the new alters from.people that I just meeting !

We're deprogramming from ours especially the embedded triggers cues from society's unawareness going well so far!

Ur neither of them is or was an abuser not filed clear back ground don't share can fill them kids gaps it can but they might mind control so be warned. Never accused stop with that excuse !

It shares the past with the next splitting and they can drill into the past via words and gestures etc. I've witnessed this and studied it at ad nauseum in our own system
Dx: DID, PTSD, Panic Disorder

We are system of several.....Blog of system map
Team78
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby brockovich4321 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:07 am

Johnny-Jack wrote:The father did some programming, which is unresolved, but thankfully -- at least as far as I know -- not as professional as those articles, which I scanned. Still, he was in the marines and later the FBI and I have every reason to believe his nasty alter (or ego state) would use on me things I recall he was trained to do.

I've had a keen interest in MKULTRA, though that was CIA, ever since I first heard about it. And I'm drawn to learning about mind control systems generated by an organization or the government.

Anything that smacks of mind control, especially of an innocent child, makes me sick. I'm really sorry for you and those of us who this happened to.

Hi Johnny Jack. I'm sorry for what you've experienced.

Unfortunately I was bred into it.. With the risk of giving away too much information.. My grandfather was a WWII victim who later went on to work with Dr Green.. My (direct) abuser (claims to be) an Illuminati descendant.

When they say their activities are alive & well.. They are telling the truth..
16 others
brockovich4321
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby myce » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:27 am

Thank you for this information. It doesn't apply to my situation, but I know the devil is real.
known forum participants:
day-child, Front, Front0, Front1, Reboot
night-child, Shield/Sentinel, Wolf Corpse and the Howlers
Nebulous
Unicorn
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby crackerjack » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Brockovich et al,

I'm so glad you found this information that filled in the blanks for you ~ I notice it the most in your updated signature. It's so terrible what was done to you and others, but I am so proud of you for figuring it out for yourself, and then exposing it to others here, who can be helped by it.

Team78 wrote:Yes, gangstalking / mind control how u think I got all the new alters from.people that I just meeting !

I still get new alters of people that I've just met, too, although my abuse was 'just' 2 nights of CSA at age four ~ 41 years ago.

What my abuser said to me was NOT "intentional" mind control... it was death threats "not to tell."
These repeated death threats were all that was required to create total brainwashing/mind control/programming in me, including 3 Hidden self-Destroyer alters.

It is important to realize, that the way these people/organizations LEARNED HOW TO CREATE this "Designer DID" was from studying people who already had 'accidental' DID...

They are purposefully creating what was accidentally created in others (like me).

This is why I've become a firm believer that ALL DID is a form of MC/brainwashing, whether accidental or intentional... (It's all the same response within the victim's brain)

Johnny-Jack wrote:Anything that smacks of mind control, especially of an innocent child, makes me sick.

This is why it has become my personal mission to learn whether "deprogramming" is a safe and useful tool for anyone trying to heal from DID. I am a willing test subject ~ my 2nd session for deprogramming is in 3 days.
Dx: DID PTSD OCD Anorexia Host: Jelay is now Kerry
1.Melleisha 2.Sidney 3.Claire 4.Jilay 5.Teen-Kerry (in Jelay's former place)
6.Gretchen 7.Diane 8.Billoba 9.Megan 10.Jasmine 11.Brenda
12&13.Tessie&Tassie(the twins) 14.Tallulah 15.Nancy 16.Grace
17.Spirit 18.Gayle 19.Hippocampus (yes, really)
crackerjack
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Trigger warning- Mind Control abuse

Postby Blogjects » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Our MC experience is quite different.
We have probably mentioned it previous times before here in the forum but we can't remember where.
The Mind Control we experienced was unintentional, within the biological family. and as result not systematic.

We just go through the list
http://www.csj.org/studyindex/studymindctr/study_mindctr_lifton.htm
& found all the criteria fitting to our upbringing.

One particular painful memory that we do have is being forced to swear on the life of the parent, and if we were lying, than the parent would die.

Another particularly bad memory is that we were threatened to be kicked out of the house if caught touching ourselves.

Never allowed to leave home by ourselves until the age of 13/14.
Having our diaries read and used against us as evidence for our sins.
Not allowed to grow our hair or varnish our nails, or even pick our own clothes
Not allowed to pick our own clothes, clothes chosen by parent to preserve modesty

Just to name a few examples...

This is all too painful & we break down every time we talk about
It makes it all worse knowing that it was unintentional, but hurt us non the less.
Roll Call
Newt-Buddhist, ISH
Informal Mind- Objective Observer
Gretschen-Domestic carer
Leafy-Front person, com. manager-
Eli-Rockstar/Protector/Badass
Sara-the Original,age slider Hassidic Soul
Augie (14) angry teen
3Littles-Blue, Green & Nobody
Blogjects
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby brockovich4321 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:43 pm

crackerjack wrote:Brockovich et al,

I'm so glad you found this information that filled in the blanks for you ~ I notice it the most in your updated signature. It's so terrible what was done to you and others, but I am so proud of you for figuring it out for yourself, and then exposing it to others here, who can be helped by it.

Thank you CJ. I am forever grateful I found this forum. I was actually first directed her from another mental health forum that didn't allow discussion of particular names/ages of other alters. It has been a bumpy ride with a couple of hospital stays but I'm so glad to be "free" from my internal hell. Thanks to Everyone here for being so supportive & informative.

Death threats not to tell = mind control. although not nessesserly an attempt to create splits, it does.

The Illuminati has been practicing MC since the beginning of time.. Mainly with religious base.. I agree with you that the practice of designer DID was created by studying naturally forming DID.

It was after the fall of Hitler in WWII that the CIA offered Hitler's psychiatrisys/psychologists/scientists refuge in the USA in order to conduct studies on how to create human armys (like that which Hitler had created)

I was basically a modern day test subject. That's all I was to them.

The modern day idea from the branch I grew up in = first you are assessed for suitability. A naturally high degree to dissociate is required. If you possess this, you can enter basic training. If you do not possess this, you are either discarded, treated as a slave or as a test subject to see how much/what type of abuse is required to create a dissociative child..

Either way, you can enter basic (aplha) training easily (as I did) or after much abuse (as my siblings did.. This created a perfect storm as my siblings despised me for being the favourite = abuser & I grew closer quickly)

I was supposed to become a programmer. However that did not happen for a number of reasons. Something to do with higher thinking I had learnt to access myself.

My siblings never progressed past Beta rank.. They are still very obviously stuck there.

So far I have worked out who the family "handlers" are, who the family "pawns" are.. And then there's me.. I now know why I've been shunned.. I'm a threat to all the hard work the handlers have put into controlling the pawns..

Yesterday I discovered approx 150 programs I was subject to & in time I will go through them. I pushed too far the other night & activated the inner self destroyer which took much help from all systems to bring under control.

As for the recent self discovery, it came via studying the 150 programs I am aware of. The one causing me the most difficulty lately = "the carosel". Designed to scramble the mind, make the host feel dizzy & confused & experience quick switches between alters..

In my reading I discovered there was a door at the back of the carousel that could be used to climb off. Visually/internally I had seen/felt the carousel, but never from the rear. Just by reading this information "I" was able to escape the effects.

I felt so excited & alive, like I was experiencing the external world for the first time & "self will" I had never experienced. It was/is amazing.

Only through finding this exit was I able to see my "family" in all their truth for the first time.. Also discovered that my abuser was not my first programmer. He was in fact my third.

I'm excited about the future & no longer ashamed or embarrassed of confused about my past. The "why" has been answered. It is what it is. It's not my fault. Non believers are just that. Doesn't change my past or the truth.
16 others
brockovich4321
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby crackerjack » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:43 pm

I'm really fascinated by this conversation...
Thank you for sharing the info about the Illuminati & Hitler and the branch you grew up in... it makes sense the way this is all tied together.

How exciting that you found the back door to the carousel!!! This has my mind in a frenzy, trying to figure out how we could "undo" or "override" other commands...!

I've found that I have "absolute power" over some parts of my inner world. For example, I was able to create an entirely new Inner World after I found out the original inner world had been destroyed decades ago. I included a "Magic Cupboard" so that anything the Insiders want, they can shut the doors, then open them again, and whatever they wanted will be inside.

Also, we discovered by accident was that my alters could simply "choose" to change their role. At 1st we didn't know how easy it was... my two Abuser alters went all the way through 8 weeks of Basic Training to "join the Army" on the inside, so they could become Guards instead of abusers.

Then, by the time we found our 3 Hidden Self-Destroyers, we learned that all they had to do was "choose" to be Protectors instead of Destroyers...it did NOT require 8 weeks and a whole internal Army base, or ANY kind of training or anything! In my system, all we had to do was vote (it seems we have a very democratic system, although the vote must be UNANIMOUS to pass, lol!).

brockovich4321 wrote:I was supposed to become a programmer. However that did not happen for a number of reasons. Something to do with higher thinking I had learnt to access myself.

This... is SO COOL.
It just makes me wonder what else we could invent or control... like, what if we could reach into our pocket and pull out an "escape hatch" that would get us out of ANY program... wouldn't that be cool? Or like, in old school cartoons, when they would throw a black circle on the ground or on a wall, then crawl through it, LOL!

I wonder... just "how much" can our own "higher thinking" influence our own experience with DID?
I wonder how much I might be able to change things in my own system, that I just "haven't thought of trying" yet???

Blogjects wrote:This is all too painful & we break down every time we talk about

That totally makes sense, because any time we talk about it, the memories of it stir up the emotions from it... I think it all hurts whether it was intentional or not... :(
Thanks for the link you posted ~ I'm looking into this more now...
Dx: DID PTSD OCD Anorexia Host: Jelay is now Kerry
1.Melleisha 2.Sidney 3.Claire 4.Jilay 5.Teen-Kerry (in Jelay's former place)
6.Gretchen 7.Diane 8.Billoba 9.Megan 10.Jasmine 11.Brenda
12&13.Tessie&Tassie(the twins) 14.Tallulah 15.Nancy 16.Grace
17.Spirit 18.Gayle 19.Hippocampus (yes, really)
crackerjack
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Johnny-Jack » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:45 am

brockovich4321 wrote:Death threats not to tell = mind control. although not nessesserly an attempt to create splits, it does.

*** trigger warning, specific abuse mentioned ***
Okay, this is officially very scary stuff for one of more of us here. At least three of us are here due to death threats -- to kill me or the whole family. Sky was forced to memorize something in a classroom of a grade school my father once attended. The building was closed and there was deliberate staging with writing on a blackboard. Vince was choked to make death threat real. The memorized words suggest a poem, but it's all still vague. Awful and sad stuff for a child.

The words "programming" and "mission" came up in seeking to communicate with Abraham, so that has been daunting.

Andre holds information about what seems to be a pedophile group. Maybe not organized but there were three or more. I found it extremely difficult to believe at first. Why I'm not sure, considering everything else I've learned. A particular photo of me with family friends had never caused any reaction in the past. But since we acknowledged the DID, someone has an immediate physical and emotional reaction to it -- fear, nausea and an urge to flee -- much as we've had when viewing photos of two other family abusers. These reactions create instant confirmation for us, these things can't be manufactured in the moment, they're raw and undeniable.

The man's daughter was a close childhood friend to age 14 and I know she has had psychological difficulties in adulthood. There are other system clues that one of the group may be a policeman, a friend of the father's, who also had a son who was a close friend of ours. The information about this group feels more blocked though I can't confirm programming or other threats yet. But wouldn't it have been implied, especially after everything else.

This stuff is really difficult to share and all I can do is narrate more or less. I hope it might help others out there and recording it helps us put together things we usually don't want to think about. Ugh, I'm kinda nauseous right now.
Forum rules

Dx = DID. My blog. My personal Periodic Table of alters.
Ab Ad Al Am An Ar As Ba Be Br Ca Cb Ch Cl Cm Cn Co Cp Ct Cu Cv D Eb Ed Er Es F Fl Ga Gd Go Gr Gw He Hk Hs Ht I J Jh Jk Jn Jy Ke Ki Kn Ky Li Lu Md Mi Mt Mx Mz Ne Ni O Pe Pi Q Ra Rd Ry Sc Se Sh Sk Sx Tk Ty U V Wa Wi X Y Ze Zn
Johnny-Jack

Blog: View Blog (45)

Next

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post