Our partner

Salute of the Day (Snarky Vent Thread)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: Salute of the Day (Snarky Vent Thread)

Postby BeccaBee » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:09 pm

######6 banks.

and all the technology #######4.

feeling ya on that one.
Female, 37
Dx: DID, C-PTSD, Panic Disorder

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MakersDozn » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:49 pm

Thanks. It's been an utterly craptastic day.

Appreciate you guys as always.

Laura and others
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 57f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

Frequent: Charity (25), Mary (23), Laura (17.5), Allegra (17), Cass (17)
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:50 am

Postby myce » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:37 am

###$ banks. Overall I've been happy with mine, but they're still parasites. They don't want to give people a loan they can afford, but they offer a loan you can't afford so they can suck your blood. The more desperate you are, the more money they can make. I'll get my old car fixed instead of getting a newer one. And to the landlord, an extra $300 again this month. My friend/roomie has been trying to sort out legal issues with his identity, and lacking a government-issue ID card gives the landlord an excuse for a shake-down. No doubt they have a valid reason, since they want to know if there are any predators among the bums and drug addicts in their properties. This free country. Mom always tells me how great freedom is. What she calls freedom I call kleptocracy. ~resentment~
OSDD self-dx
42f
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:50 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MakersDozn » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:31 am

Hearing you, myce. :?

MDs
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 57f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Must. Not. Bang. Head. On. Desk.

:evil:

How many years until retirement?

MDs :?

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby BeccaBee » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:11 pm

i left work on my lunchbreak to knock out my errands. I went to the pharmacy and filled up the gas tank. I dropped by my house to let the dog out and grab some lunch. a vehicle I didn't recognize was backing out of my driveway. I gave her the quizzical eye and she avoided eye contact. I pulled in. I didn't see any packages so I assumed she was just lost and turning around.

oh-ho-ho-no.

this ######6 bitchass ###### has rolled up to my home unannounced and uninvited to leave business cards in both doors. she is the social worker from my daughter's school. both cards have handwritten note "please call ASAP". I do call ASAP as I am VERY ###$ CONCERNED FOR MY DAUGHTERS WELFARE and CLEARLY THIS IS SOME ######6 EMERGENCY RIGHT???????

I am expecting her to immediately turn around and conduct whatever business is so shitballs urgent she has to come to my ######6 house!!!! but no. it's her office number so I leave her a voicemail. and 1000 thoughts start to run through my mind.

thank God my house was clean
what could it possibly be....
is kid getting bullied?
is she a bully?
maybe she's been having a lot of seizures or crying at school
DEAR GOD could someone have been inappropriate with her?
maybe it's about her grades or the gifted program.....
what if they think I'm a bad mom.....
But she's healthy and well and washed and fed and clean and polite and get a good grades.......is it dandruff? do they think I'm a bad mom because of that?
what on earth could it possibly be?

and I still don't know!!!

because that rancid ass sorry sack of ######6 $#%^ bitch didn't ever ######6 call me back!!!!! she didn't think twice about lighting up a ######6 fire mountain of worry and anxiety in my head by rolling up to my crib and putting not one but TWO call me ASAP cards in the entryway to my abode. and then driving the ###$ off even though I was CLEARLY pulling into the driveway she was pulling out of.

THIS BITCH NEVER CALLED ME BACK.

I left her a second voicemail at 4pm.

I don't know how much patience I'm going to have for or with this ######6 inconsiderate @@@@@@@ faced chalaza bitch. because I swear if she hasn't returned my call by 9 or 10 am I will be calling the school and giving them a big fat ######6 piece of my mind in the morning.

how dare you come to my home unannounced, leave some fire alarm #######4 in my door, drive off instead of rolling down your window, and then not return a call???!!!! I don't give a ###$ if she was in the field all day and can't return calls. you do not ###$ with a parents mind like that over the welfare and safety of their child. you go on your little computer and print off a little card that says..... I wanted to talk about x, please give me a call so we can discuss. and you stick that in the door. or BETTER YET use the ######6 contact information in your ######6 FILE and call or email me!!! TAINTFLAKE ######6 BITCH
Female, 37

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby BeccaBee » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:26 am

well. I'll give home girl some props.

this chickee took the time to call me back at 8pm just to let.me know it was nothing to worry about. she was doing residency verification because we moved.

she said she had just gotten back after doing 25 visits. thats a long day and night and she still called me. thats cool.

but damn still. have a better calling card please. anyway. I guess they take that $#%^ seriously. I am baffled that its even a thing. like what? I know it's a good district but damn........that's ###$ up to roll up on folks. just making sure you live here. wtf?

I'm having a fun week. oil change inspection DMV Carousel, the electricity shenanigans, and now the social worker of unnecessary alarm.

$#%^ I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow......
Female, 37

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 am

That would completely freak me out. I'm glad it turned out to be a lot of nothing. Geez.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:50 am

Postby VioletFlux » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:18 am

Hey BeccaBee, that's really ###$ up, I'm glad it turned out to be nothing.

I'm really pissed off with some of our cats.

One of them woke me up at 3am and wouldn't let me get back to sleep. Another one is hellbent on making herself sick eating houseplants.

We got these plants that L---- wanted, she picked them out a few months back, then we found out they were poison to cats and dogs, so we put them up on a high shelf. Well this damn cat has figured out how to get up there and she goes up there and ######6 chews on the plant.

We put some of Melissa's dolls up there around the plant, but the cat just knocks them out of the way.

So like 3.30am and I'm trying to get the one cat to ###$ off and let me sleep, and I hear the doll knocked off the shelf.

Can't throw the plants out because L---- will be upset. Got nowhere else to put them, to keep the cats out of them. And we can't afford an expensive vet bill if the fuzzy little idiot poisons herself.

And all this $#%^ has to go down at like 3.30am when I'm trying to fall back to sleep.

So no, Inever got back to sleep. Gonna be a long, tiring, grumpy ######6 day.

Viola

Edited cos L---- doesn't like her name written out in english. :roll:
Outside Team: Arin (22f); Viola (17f); Violet aka V2 (16f);
Inside Team: Charlie (6m); Claire (0f); Ewan (4m); Janet (4f); L---- (∞f); Melissa (7f);
Mike (35m); Rebecca (∞f); S2 (32f); V1 (22f);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar. - Journey Thread - Our System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby birdsong87 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:35 pm

we got an email from our paper work lady.
ages ago we applied for legal disability. it doesn't come with any money, just a few small advantages with employers and taxes. too long to explain it all....
but they rated us WAY too low and we submitted a thing so they have to check again and they now responded that they won't change it and now the only way to get what is our right is to go to court, lawyer and everything.
We just wanted them to legally admit that we are disabled. thats all.
we have a borderline friend who was rated twice as high, although she experiences close to no limitations in her life. this isn't fair.
everyone inside is boiling with anger, but it is mixed with helplessness and makes us feel really bad. I should be here venting but I am just crying.
Dx: DID cPTSD
L (host 1); Asti (host 2); Annett (teen protector); Maya (child); Age (observer); Thamara (child); Danielle (aut. teen); Mike (caregiver) and others
our blog on resources: https://www.dis-sos.com
birdsong87
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post