Our partner

Going Down the Rabbit-Hole

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Re: Going Down the Rabbit-Hole

Postby hbodhi » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:31 am

So happy to hear about the hopeful results. :)
hbodhi
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby BeccaBee » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:38 am

errrrmerrrrgerrrrrrsh.

so the lab value displayed differently on the patient portal than the doctors portal. mine said 1.0 which is a positive result. her says <1.0 which is negative. so I write the lab to get exact value.

nurse finally draw more blood for other labs. almost getting good diagnosis make me excited and I try for help my doctor diagnose me. going to write down all symptoms for her this weekend. give her more clues because she is smart and not give up on me.

thank you for being my friends and not forget about me though I get sick very bad for very long time. I want be better soon.

lil b
Female, 38
Dx: DID, C-PTSD, TES

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:57 am

Postby ArbreMonde » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:14 am

Hello lil B!

To help you write the symptoms down, there is the advice given on https://www.pictalhealth.com/ which helped us solve a years-long (almost life-long) health question! People have diagnosed us with a fudgeton of different things and quickly stopped caring about it, until we made a full drawing of the issue: what it makes on the body, timeline with intensity of that it does + other things that might or might not be in relation to it, a table with what helps what does not and what makes things worse, and a mindmap of all our issues and how they relate to each-other (or not). And the doc, who was thinking about something else AGAIN before seeing our drawings, suddently he just had an eurêka moment and bingo, that was it! Seeing it all neatly was just what was needed to solve the issue!

Hope this advice will help! Good luck lil b!

~Theia~
~Theia~ core, she/her, dryad of the WorldTree
--Zami-- they/them, qilin, host, Dx autistic
-X- he/him, human
oOo van H. and his wife oOo humans, he/him and she/her, parent figures
...and others...
ArbreMonde
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:57 pm

Previous