Our partner

for the protectors [venting and advice]

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: for the protectors [venting and advice]

Postby NyxX » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:15 pm

Z will only share things when I figured out the answers it drives me nuts. Because I know it's a test just like she tests outside people she also tests us. So by asking the right questions it somehow proves that I'm ready to know that what I'm suspecting is right. But it's more than just asking because she knows what I'm thinking and feeling so I have to be feeling like I can handle a yes and then she will share memories but even then its the minium amount she can share and explain.

I tried to get her to come out and explain better but she won't I think because she doesn't want me to circumvent her and I would probably try if I could figure out how.

-- Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:18 pm --

I think Zor said about some things having already been shared. How did he respond? Maybe share little bits and keep an eye on him make sure he is handling things well.
nyx-usual poster
Nixie, The Pixie, Big ZuZu, Z, backup-known active alters
We might mention Ozalces he is our SO he made an account but doesn't use it much
NyxX
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:31 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Zor » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:15 pm

NyxX wrote:Z will only share things when I figured out the answers it drives me nuts. Because I know it's a test just like she tests outside people she also tests us. So by asking the right questions it somehow proves that I'm ready to know that what I'm suspecting is right. But it's more than just asking because she knows what I'm thinking and feeling so I have to be feeling like I can handle a yes and then she will share memories but even then its the minium amount she can share and explain.

I tried to get her to come out and explain better but she won't I think because she doesn't want me to circumvent her and I would probably try if I could figure out how.

-- Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:18 pm --

I think Zor said about some things having already been shared. How did he respond? Maybe share little bits and keep an eye on him make sure he is handling things well.

Oh believe me, I totally keep my eye on him... ;) Kinda like my thing to do. lol
Ooooh, a test... I like that idea... so I can like gauge how "ready" he really is. I will put some thought to that. It kinda like takes some of the guess work out for me and makes it like soooo much safer to like tell him stuff. Thanks for that idea. :)
And yeah, I get that "knowing feeling and thinking" stuff cuz I can get that kinda feeling from him a lot, too- not totally 100% on thinking but so for sure know what he's feeling. And knowing that, what he's saying, and what he's asking... and been talking about... I can figure out where his thinking is. Thanks!

As for things being shared... I have like told a few ppl only a few very very vague things, mostly related to stuff Zor already knows. I don't wanna risk someone like telling him before I'm ready to tell him- cuz it's like so not THEIR place to do that, and cuz _I_ know when he's ready and cuz _I_ have to like handle it if he's not...

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:31 am

Postby NyxX » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:21 pm

I meant shared with Zor. I think I remember he saying something about memories being shared in a dream. Maybe when he talked about memories of a woman looking after you guys when you were kids. It was a while ago and I'm hazy on the details.

-- Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:25 pm --

I checked old posts I was thinking how did he react when this happened.

post2173266.html#p2173266
nyx-usual poster
Nixie, The Pixie, Big ZuZu, Z, backup-known active alters
We might mention Ozalces he is our SO he made an account but doesn't use it much
NyxX
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:31 am

Postby Zor » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:29 pm

NyxX wrote:I meant shared with Zor. I think I remember he saying something about memories being shared in a dream. Maybe when he talked about memories of a woman looking after you guys when you were kids. It was a while ago and I'm hazy on the details.

-- Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:25 pm --

I checked old posts I was thinking how did he react when this happened.

post2173266.html#p2173266

Yeah a nightmare he had like a few times... he's had one other one, too- since that one even. About a diff thing, kinda a lot earlier than that one like when he was even younger.
That's kinda why I am hestitant to like share stuff, but my sis insists he is like ready to know more.

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Windsoar » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:35 am

As protectors we are always alert, watching outside & inside. None of that relax stuff works. Contrary to our mission. Exercising of some sort...treadmill, running keeps us in shape & helps burn off excess energy. As we are becoming co-conscious we have had to explain our job to insiders. So we'd suggest explaining to wife what your job is, how you work, why. My T said one of us was like the secret service. Clearing an area of anything dangerous & keep it safe so the others can do their thing unencumbered. Perhaps she can help. Explaining your mission can at least help her understand. May need to do it in the presence of a T who can help her understand. Single personality person to understanding single personality person.
Windsoar
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:31 am

Postby Zor » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:57 am

Windsoar wrote:As protectors we are always alert, watching outside & inside. None of that relax stuff works. Contrary to our mission. Exercising of some sort...treadmill, running keeps us in shape & helps burn off excess energy. As we are becoming co-conscious we have had to explain our job to insiders. So we'd suggest explaining to wife what your job is, how you work, why. My T said one of us was like the secret service. Clearing an area of anything dangerous & keep it safe so the others can do their thing unencumbered. Perhaps she can help. Explaining your mission can at least help her understand. May need to do it in the presence of a T who can help her understand. Single personality person to understanding single personality person.

There's like a ton of truth in that post... and I like the idea of like his wife being there and the doctor like telling her about what I do and like why I'm here or something... maybe she'd like get it better if we did that. hmmm I am gonna think about that and like talk to Zor to see what he thinks, too...

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:44 am

So Violet said I should post a follow-up here about that stuff with the lousy friend.

The woman surprised me and actually texted us on Tuesday, and then actually followed through and came over Tuesday night. I took care of the texting with her; Violet was already on a time-out anyways so it wasn't a big deal to keep her blocked from that.

The woman could tell something was up even by texting, even though I was holding back. I guess 'tone' comes across even in type.

Then when she got here I had words with her first. Told her the deal, how much she was ######6 around with Violet and all. By that point V was struggling to get out and shut me up lol but I think I did a good job of holding back and not being too rude or whatever. :roll:

So, the "friend" took it pretty well, she at least owned up to her screw-ups. And there was more info about the whole #######4 situation that she hadn't shared before. Basically, her partner had a death in the family that had screwed a bunch of stuff up for them.

I told her though - $#%^ happens but you gotta be honest and upfront. Don't make committments that you're not gonna keep. That just jerks Violet around and ###$ things up for the whole system.

Anyways so the "friend" seemed to understand. Enough for me to give her the second chance.

Then I turned it over to Violet and she got to have a nice visit which helped her mood quite a bit.

Mike
Most Active: Violet aka V2 (16); Melissa (7); Viola (17); Rebecca (∞);
L---- (14); Protectors: Charlie (6); Mike (35); Littles: Arin (6); Janet (4);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.
Our Journey Thread - The whole Flux System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:31 am

Postby KawaiiKitty » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 am

Hosty mchosten got into an argument on discord today. We switched halfway and I came out.
I am going to stand up for us, nobody is going to talk $#%^ to us the little ###$. Ended up losing my $#%^ and telling the #####& we have a TBI.
They instantly said we were faking for attention and started to harass us.
A switch occurred and Jasmin came out and seeing the wreckage broke down - our brain has a hard time coping and processing (a symptom of the tbi, and ptsd (and did too? I am not sure about the latter).
We then proceeded to rapid switch between each other and we DONT NORMALLY rapid switch which led to migraines forming and everyone being disorientated.
Jasmin is really heartbroken how she was treated today, being told she's lying really upsets her due to things from her childhood. I honestly could not give two shits the #####& can ###$ off.
BUT
I do NOT want her to be upset. I would die for that bitch. Literally.

Sometimes I just do not know how to protect us all.
Currently knowns: J(host/original)
Infants: Moirai
Littles: May, Joy, Sammy, Hope, Alliyah, Morgana, Callia, Adelise, Alice
Teens:Kay, Emma, Hans, Zed, Noelette
Adults:Jarette, Jessica, Elizabeth, Pudding, Aphrodite, Musica, Nadia, Cam, Summer, Jo, Adele, Ellie, Hattie
KawaiiKitty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Postby FledgelingChild » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Hey,
So I know this is supposed to be for protectors only, but I need some advice on one of my protectors, and so I was hoping you guys could help out?

My protectors name is Blue and he's a guy (the rest of us are girls and the body is a girls body), anyway, I only just found out about him, but he's super aggressive and my best friend thinks he hates him (I think he just hates guys in general). Anyway, how do we make him hate people less and stop trying to protect us by being mean and aggressive to everyone.

Also, maybe some help with making him less hostile to males?

Thanks,
Dawn
FledgelingChild
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:31 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:23 am

Hello. This is Oliver. I can post here if I want to because I'M a protector too. It doesn't matter if I'm young. I just want to say that I'm GLAD we don't have to see the stupid T tomorrow, even if Little is sad about it.

SHE doesn't remember how bad things were with the other T, and I was THERE. And this one SAYS that he's different, but even if he IS it doesn't matter, because it's all kind of pretend and he can't ever REALLY help us. No one really listens to me about it--I mean, they don't believe me. THEY like him.

But we ALL kind of believed the other T could really help us (even if Meredith SAYS that she KNEW he really couldn't help us because he was sad on the inside), and I was the one who had to be there at the end for all the bad stuff, including when he told us to go away and never come back.

So it says up there that this is for "venting," so that's what I'm doing. That's when you say a whole bunch of stuff you're upset or mad about even if it won't do any good and no one will care.

(Hey, this is NoName. Oliver is mostly talking to us--not to other people who will read this. So no one needs to get bent out of shape thinking that he means YOU don't care, or that he wants a bunch of people to SAY that they care, because he doesn't. But I couldn't talk him out of writing that--he likes how it sounds). :roll:
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post