Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

For the teenagers!

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 12:39 am

I want to thank my saviour, seangel for this idea. Because it was brilliant. Well, everyone pretty knows the "for the littles" thread on this forum. So I thought it was a brilliant suggestion that we made a for the teenagers thread! For those people who are little bit older than to be talking about bubbles and teddy bears.

To kick-start this thread. I'd love it if everyone was able to give their opinions on this idea and introduce themselves. Seeing how I am quite new to this system. And I didn't exactly have the greatest introduction the first time. I didn't mean to worry anyone. Me and Nadie was just having one of our episodes.

My name is Patcy, I don't really know why my name is that honestly. It was just what came to my head.I like deep thinking, games, funny internet things, writing, relaxing in bed and much more.

But if that didn't convince you to become my friend. I'll tell you even more! Yes. More information. For the price of no questions! honestly... I'm not really a interesting person am I? I'm your average teenage girl trying to be optimistic. My thinking is screwed up because of Nadie. I don't know why she can't just be herself instead of holding onto me all the time.

I love cats. All types of cats. And I also like dogs. But only certain types. Like black dogs. I don't know. I just find the colour really cute.

I am 14 years of age. But I am mature.
My favourite drink is:Tea.
My favourite colour is:Black.
My favourite past-time: talking to people and getting to know their thoughts. Science and finding weird things in life.
My least favourite things are: Bad grammar, judgmental and insensitive people. Bullies. Large crowds. Loud voices. Nadie. Evil. And things that I cannot say here because I don't want any TW in this nice little thread.
If you want to know anymore. Feel free to ask!

-----------------------This is the place where you can make friends, talk about your life stories, and find someone who can relate to you in a nice cozy welcoming environment------------------------- :)

Note: I forgot to add. Please try and keep it PG, I'm quite sensitive to TW's. And a lot of other people are too. So if you want to talk about bad dark stuff. Either make a new thread about it. Or talk privately with your friend. Thank you :)
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 12:49 am

Hi Patcy! I'm... just someone... I don't know. I don't have a name actually. :<

The system has been... um... renew... um... (I'm just so terrible at talking :<) -?

-----

Actually, there's already a thread like this. But no one post there for a LONG time now. -Adam (Me)

-----
Edit:
I see that you have autism as well! :D Hehe... um... :oops: -?
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:21 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 12:59 am

AdamMZ wrote:Hi Patcy! I'm... just someone... I don't know. I don't have a name actually. :<

The system has been... um... renew... um... (I'm just so terrible at talking :<) -?

-----

Actually, there's already a thread like this. But no one post there for a LONG time now. -Adam (Me)

Hey someone! :) If you do get a name. Make sure to tell me okay? And its fine with your not so good with talking thing. I understand. Talking really sucks doesn't it? I hate the sound of voices. I avoid speaking as much as possible. And instead write as much as possible. I believe that reading text is far superior than hearing by voice. When you read something. You can use the words to make different thoughts. You can make the words anything you wish. It gives you ideas, you can read it in different ways. But when you hear it from another person's voice. It is their's. You cannot feel anything but what they feel. You are told what to think. And we don't notice it when it happens. Because if you are anything like me. You can't think clearly when you are around other people. Its like your a different person and you can't control it. But on the internet. People are what you think them to be. Because you don't know them. And they don't know you. So you can be whoever you want to be. Whoever you feel you are at the moment. Wow! I really do think deeply about simple things. Tell me about yourself if you can. Don't rush yourself. There is no pressure here. I'll be here no matter how long it takes.
--------------------------------------------Message to adam-----------------------------------------------------
There is? Oh well. This post will be a fresh start from that! Because you know what they say. Let the dead rest, its more convenient for newer people like myself. And It would be much cleaner that way. Thanks for informing me though. I love learning new things. (Haha, I literally stress over even the slightest mistakes in my English writing, I had to edit it a few times so I could correct my mistakes to make it perfect.)
Last edited by Toasty on Sat May 31, 2014 1:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mercy

Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Seangel » Sat May 31, 2014 1:02 am

Hi Patcy.

I'm loving it.

Humm... there was another one? Cool, Could they be merged? Or even Pinned up?

So Patcy, I'm glad you're better now. Hope Nadie is too.

Great intro gotta say, for the thread.

Sea
Taking myself some time away from PF. Sea (Dec, 2016)
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 1:08 am

Seangel wrote:Hi Patcy.

I'm loving it.

Humm... there was another one? Cool, Could they be merged? Or even Pinned up?

So Patcy, I'm glad you're better now. Hope Nadie is too.

Great intro gotta say, for the thread.

Sea

Hello saviour seangel, Nadie was the one that was causing me trouble... She likes to tease me. But we are stuck together. So I can't get away from her. Which is why I was panicking when I first came out. Because I didn't know who she was! And she kept appearing in my head. It was pretty scary. Luckily for me. This website was open so you could help me. Thankfully though sometimes we can get along. Me and nadie. Like now. Hopefully when we get older. We'll be better at working as a team.

Yes
Mercy

Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Seangel » Sat May 31, 2014 1:17 am

Awesome!

I'm glad for you guys. Yeah, if you're "stuck together" you will surely find a way to work as a team.

8)
Taking myself some time away from PF. Sea (Dec, 2016)
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 1:59 am

Toasty wrote:Tell me about yourself if you can. Don't rush yourself. There is no pressure here. I'll be here no matter how long it takes.

I just... really... don't have a name. I don't know what name I want. :oops:

The system is different now. There's like 4 or 5 people here. Um... -?
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lindi » Sat May 31, 2014 8:19 am

Great idea! Almost all my alters (or "inner people" as I call them) are teenagers and I've let them post in the littles' thread 'cause they're quite childish, but anyway... right now none of them wants to talk directly for some reason (I'm the manager of this whole thing). Maybe I'm about to have a withdrawing phase from the outer world, but I'm sure my teens would love to post here some time later. :)
The ones who have been active/on the surface recently are:

Colly, 14 years
Blueberry (got her name on this forum :) ), 13 years
Lin, 15 years
Jade, 14 years
(There's more, but I don't know if they ever want to post - these ones already have)
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 10:47 am

Yay! More people wanna join in! -Someone else

Edit: I have my own name now. My name is Sally. :)
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 11:08 am

lindi wrote:Great idea! Almost all my alters (or "inner people" as I call them) are teenagers and I've let them post in the littles' thread 'cause they're quite childish, but anyway... right now none of them wants to talk directly for some reason (I'm the manager of this whole thing). Maybe I'm about to have a withdrawing phase from the outer world, but I'm sure my teens would love to post here some time later. :)

Colly, 14 years
Lin, 15 years
Jade, 14 years
(There's more, but I don't know if they ever want to post - these ones already have)

Haha, When I looked at the little's thread. It didn't exactly interest me because i'm not at childish honestly. And I don't really know what to say to little children either. But I still wanted to meet people who were around my age. I'm looking forward to meeting them and being their friend! :)

---------------------------------------------------Message to sally--------------------------------------------
Hey Sally, I'm glad you got a name. Its way better than calling you someone. It felt kinda rude to me to call you that. Anyway how old are you Sally?

-- Sat May 31, 2014 11:10 am --

Toasty wrote:
lindi wrote:Great idea! Almost all my alters (or "inner people" as I call them) are teenagers and I've let them post in the littles' thread 'cause they're quite childish, but anyway... right now none of them wants to talk directly for some reason (I'm the manager of this whole thing). Maybe I'm about to have a withdrawing phase from the outer world, but I'm sure my teens would love to post here some time later. :)

Colly, 14 years
Lin, 15 years
Jade, 14 years

Haha, When I looked at the little's thread. It didn't exactly interest me because i'm not at childish honestly. And I don't really know what to say to little children either. But I still wanted to meet people who were around my age. I'm looking forward to meeting them and being their friend! :)

---------------------------------------------------Message to sally--------------------------------------------
Hey Sally, I'm glad you got a name. Its way better than calling you someone. It felt kinda rude to me to call you that. Anyway how old are you Sally?

You talk a lot.
Mercy

Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum