Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby Toasty » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:52 pm

If you could have any superpower, But you could only pick one. What would your power be?

My power would be the ability to control time. Pause it, fast forward, go back in time or go into the future. That would be awesome! All the things you could do with that power is quite scary now I think about it. But very useful. You could fast forward through boring stuff and pause time when you want to have some privacy and quiet. You can see the world in a whole new way if it was slowed down. Life goes to fast.


Even though that sounds really cool patcy, I'd want the ability to shapeshift, Turn into anything I wanted. And I could use it to scare people like you! hahaha. I love scaring people. When I want a nap. I could turn into a cat. When I want to run I can turn into greyhound. If I wanted to be tall I could turn into a giraffe. And I could turn into a fish if I wanted to swim. it would be awesome. I'd also be able to shapeshift into other people and play tricks.
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:35 am
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby GeMerope » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Toasty wrote:Who's kyo?? Are they your SO??? Tell me about them :) I am thinking of writing a poem for seangel to thank her. I don't read the newspaper because I find it quite boring. I'm not one of those people who can just sit down and do one thing. That's why I love the computer! You can do multiple things at once xD I currently have 7 tabs on my browser with all different pages! haha.


yeah, Kyo is our SO ^^ he's really amazing and cute. it's sometimes hard to share him with the others though :oops: but he always has time for all of us. He's also the reason I changed a lot..

lindi wrote:Eh, hi... :oops: It's me, Colly, again. Blueberry was going to reply to this, 'cause she can relate a lot to the anger and... causing chaos and such. But thinking about it made her upset and now she can't come out of her room and reply (it's of course absolutely not in any way your fault, Yuki, she just has her own issues :? ). But she gave me permission to explain this a little.
She has always had a lot of anger. *TW* Her parents in our world have already died, but they were never good parents. When Blueberry was little, she had her anger suppressed, but some time after her dad's death the anger bursted out and she became very destructive for some time. Now she has calmed down a lot, but sometimes gets very frustrated or inconsolable. *TW* ends


Hey Colly ^^ I'm sorry to have triggered her nonetheless :\ I hope she'll be okay.... It sounds liike she went through a really bad time. For us, Hiki supressed her anger and that formed me, actually, so it's a bit different but I still have difficulties controlling it sometimes.

ohh, superpowers.. I'd actually really like to fly.. with or without wings, as long as it's fast and free :wink: I like the air.. but airplanes are scary because of all the strange people sitting around you.. maybe I need a private jet, haha.

Oh also, speaking of anger, -sorry for upcoming rant- we just went to see our therapist and it went REALLY well, we only have to see him once evey month or so now instead of every week, but then we went home and her mum absolutely ruined it. I have no idea why she still asks how therapy went because it always results in her ranting about how difficult it is for her and how she can't accept it and wants to accept it but can't see us differently than some fantasy.. And that that is why she ignores us when she happens to see Marvy or me until hiki returns to 'normal' .. I can't wait until we're gone here... but it's about a year more to go.. :\ guess I'll go call Kyo now and tell him what happened because Hiki is now crying in the mindscape and won't come out.
Hiki -original and host, female, 23-
Yuki -protective/teen, female, 16-ish-
Marvolo -main protector, male, 90-
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm
Local time: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby lindi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:16 pm

GeMerope wrote:I'm sorry to have triggered her nonetheless :\ I hope she'll be okay.... It sounds liike she went through a really bad time. For us, Hiki supressed her anger and that formed me, actually, so it's a bit different but I still have difficulties controlling it sometimes.


Aww, no, don't feel sorry at all. Blueberry said that it was she herself who started to talk about her own role... and I think she's already quite calm. She said that she can come out for a walk with me, and after that she is probably fine :)
About superpowers... I already said in the little's thread something about being able to control the weather. I don't even know why, but the thought of creating heavy rain or a really powerful wind makes me like... euphoric or something :lol: Sometimes when there's a strong wind I stand there "focused" and pretend that I'm making it so strong with the power of my mind. Sometimes it feels so real! But there's the problem that the power would have consequences in the real word and I don't want to cause anything bad. :oops:
And Yuki, I'm so sorry to hear about Hiki's mum upsetting you. It must be terrible to be rejected like that :( I really hope she will come to her senses and not only accept you but also understand!
-Colly
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 pm
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby Toasty » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:24 pm

lindi wrote:
GeMerope wrote:I'm sorry to have triggered her nonetheless :\ I hope she'll be okay.... It sounds liike she went through a really bad time. For us, Hiki supressed her anger and that formed me, actually, so it's a bit different but I still have difficulties controlling it sometimes.


Aww, no, don't feel sorry at all. Blueberry said that it was she herself who started to talk about her own role... and I think she's already quite calm. She said that she can come out for a walk with me, and after that she is probably fine :)
About superpowers... I already said in the little's thread something about being able to control the weather. I don't even know why, but the thought of creating heavy rain or a really powerful wind makes me like... euphoric or something :lol: Sometimes when there's a strong wind I stand there "focused" and pretend that I'm making it so strong with the power of my mind. Sometimes it feels so real! But there's the problem that the power would have consequences in the real word and I don't want to cause anything bad. :oops:
And Yuki, I'm so sorry to hear about Hiki's mum upsetting you. It must be terrible to be rejected like that :( I really hope she will come to her senses and not only accept you but also understand!
-Colly


Oh, sorry about that. I don't check the little's thread at all. It feels quite wrong for me to go on there. Which is why I created this thread instead.

Trigger warning again. Its mercy.


I ######6 hate the bodies parent's so much. They always moan and whine. They can't understand the concept that I am a god. That I do not need to do what they say. And I can do whatever the hell I want. Specially that older sister. Shes so ######6 annoying its unbelievable. The bodies family always say that I am friends with her. And I only try to annoy her because I want attention from her. Which is wrong. I am annoying her because she deserves the misery in her life. Stupid mortals. Show them who is the real boss yuki.
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:35 am
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby lindi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:45 pm

Hi! Do you think someone can be both a little and a teen? Not something in between (like I think Colly is something in between), but so that you have a little side and a teen side? Because somehow I feel that I'm both 8 years and 14 years old (not like a slider but both).
I know, I'm confused, I'm also confused about my names... but I just came up with a new one: Silence. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: <- I didn't put those faces there, it was some other girl.
-Silence
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 pm
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby Kyttin » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi, Silence. I understand what you are asking, but I don't have an answer to it. I guess you could be both. We are still not sure about all this ourselves. Anyways, I'm sorry guys for the earlier posts. New alter, have no clue about him/her. So sorry again about the two posts.
Seggested DID

Most On
Starr (20) :: Alyssa (16)
Allison[Ally] (16) :: Devyn (14)
Devyn (14) :: Soule (13-18)
Amber (6)

may not be on much
User avatar
Kyttin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby Toasty » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Kyttin wrote:Hi, Silence. I understand what you are asking, but I don't have an answer to it. I guess you could be both. We are still not sure about all this ourselves. Anyways, I'm sorry guys for the earlier posts. New alter, have no clue about him/her. So sorry again about the two posts.


Called it. Whats their name?
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:35 am
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby GeMerope » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Colly: I hope she's doing better now :) Come out for a walk? I'm actually not sure, but do you guys also go outside of the body often..? Cause i heard a lot of people who don't do that and where everyone is in the mind but not outside the body..
About hiki's mum, I doubt she'll ever accept it. when hiki got DID and didn't know what it was yet, her mum played it off as fantasy and never spoke about it again. Only when Hiki searched help herself and was diagnosed with DID did she mention it again to her parents, but that's been half a year now and she still has no clue how to handle it so just ignores us until hiki is herself again..

Mercy: I'd rather not cause too much trouble because her mum already spoke of her 'searching her own place' aka kicking her out but she didn't follow up to that thankfully. It would be financially impossible for her now unless she'd dig into savings. I'd rather give her parents hell when we don't have to live with them and play nice anymore. well,m playing nice for marvy and me, hiki somehow still loves and forgives them everything they've ever done to her.

Silence: I felt like that at the start, but i'm more growing to teen now I guess? I have very teen-like traits but sometimes I just want to... like.. curl up in a corner and suck on the ears of my plushies and play with them or watch cartoons n stuff. But that urge is getting less.

Kyttin: that's alright, I hope you'll get to know him/her and that he/she will be able to calm down and understand what's going on.
Hiki -original and host, female, 23-
Yuki -protective/teen, female, 16-ish-
Marvolo -main protector, male, 90-
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm
Local time: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby lindi » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:52 pm

GeMerope wrote:Colly: I hope she's doing better now :) Come out for a walk? I'm actually not sure, but do you guys also go outside of the body often..? Cause i heard a lot of people who don't do that and where everyone is in the mind but not outside the body...


Yes, she's back to normal :) I'm not sure what you mean by going outside the body... :o Do you mean that we experience the outer world through the body? We do that more or less, although everything goes through the manager and she decides what we do (in the outer world)... so for example our body can go on a walk, and I and Blueberry both experience it.
But not everyone of us can experience things together at the same time! But still we get to know what happened through the manager. Then there's our inner world where we freely do whatever we like. It's hard to explain, you can ask if something was unclear :oops: How does it work for you if you can explain? :)
-Colly
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 pm
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby GeMerope » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:05 pm

lindi wrote:Yes, she's back to normal :) I'm not sure what you mean by going outside the body... :o Do you mean that we experience the outer world through the body? We do that more or less, although everything goes through the manager and she decides what we do (in the outer world)... so for example our body can go on a walk, and I and Blueberry both experience it.
But not everyone of us can experience things together at the same time! But still we get to know what happened through the manager. Then there's our inner world where we freely do whatever we like. It's hard to explain, you can ask if something was unclear :oops: How does it work for you if you can explain? :)
-Colly


erhm no, i actually more meant like.. the host or whoever is in control seeing you out of the body? Marvy has always been like that, i personally favour being inside the mind, but have also recently learnt how to 'come out', and not in the meaning of being in control of the body, but being completely outside of the body. It's annoying that I don't have any ohysical form then but at least i can be myself without being confined in a mind and talk to Hiki or marvy face-to-face without us all going to the mindscape.
Hiki -original and host, female, 23-
Yuki -protective/teen, female, 16-ish-
Marvolo -main protector, male, 90-
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm
Local time: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sageskubb and 66 guests