Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby Kyttin » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:01 am

Where am I? How did I get here? Who are you? I dunno what I am... Help me...
Seggested DID

Most On
Starr (20) :: Alyssa (16)
Allison[Ally] (16) :: Devyn (14)
Devyn (14) :: Soule (13-18)
Amber (6)

may not be on much
Kyttin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby GeMerope » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:53 am

Rather than getting a massive text block by quoting I'll just put names here if that's okay..
Ekaterina: I personally don't really know how a gender could trigger people either.. we can hardly start putting trigger warnings in front of 'male' or 'female' as well as well..
Patcy: I'm glad that Seangel was able to help you too, she's really awesome :D I like being out too.. thankfully i get a lot of time each day ^^ I would prefer to have it all of course but sadly that's not really possible.
Mercy: It wasn't so much that i had to change as that i wanted to change. It's a lot less lonely now, and I am not constantly supressed so it also gave me a lot more freedom and safety. I do sometimes miss that I can't do things without consequence anymore but.. it gave me a lot of good things too so I don't think it's a negative development.
Nadie: I do get you on the undressing part. I don't mind with Hiki as I'm kind of a younger version of her but I am really uncomfortable with marvy seeing me... I do have a role, I know that, it's the reason I am even here in the first place, but i don't mind it as long as i can also just do tuff i want. also, hiki is more and more taking over responsibility so it's less strain on us.

Kyttin? Are you okay? Try to calm down and take deep breaths.. Do you want to talk?
Hiki -original and host, female, 23-
Yuki -protective/teen, female, 16-ish-
Marvolo -main protector, male, 90-
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:39 pm

Postby AdamMZ » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:34 am

I just really wanna share you guys a drawing that I made. :) [link] It's cute but, I really need to practice more. Hehe

@Kyttin Calm down. Take a deep breath. Maybe listening to calm and peaceful music can help you.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Toasty » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:37 am

Kyttin wrote:Where am I? How did I get here? Who are you? I dunno what I am... Help me...

That really reminds me of what we were like when we were first going through nadie. Hang in there!

Yeah, and I was scaring you even then! hahaha! I'm sure that new one will be fine. Hopefully its a teenager, It'd be nice to have a new face around here. But hey, we could be wrong and it could be something else.

-----------------------------------------Message to Gemerope-------------------------------------------------
I wish there was a way I could thank saviour seangel for saving me. Do you have any ideas on how I could do that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So changing the topic, What is your favourite time of the day and why? Oh and how is the weather where you are? Its raining here at the moment as usual! We never get any good weather over here. Thankfully I prefer the rain to the sun. Its more relaxing.

-- Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:39 am --

AdamMZ wrote:I just really wanna share you guys a drawing that I made. :) [link] It's cute but, I really need to practice more. Hehe

@Kyttin Calm down. Take a deep breath. Maybe listening to calm and peaceful music can help you.

That looks quite good sally :) Hahaha, I can't even draw a proper circle!
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:39 pm

Postby Kyttin » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:54 am

Calm down? What's that? I dunno what to do... Someone's gonna get me. How do I calm down?
Seggested DID

Most On
Starr (20) :: Alyssa (16)
Allison[Ally] (16) :: Devyn (14)
Devyn (14) :: Soule (13-18)
Amber (6)

may not be on much
Kyttin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:39 am

Postby AdamMZ » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Toasty wrote:So changing the topic, What is your favourite time of the day and why? Oh and how is the weather where you are? Its raining here at the moment as usual! We never get any good weather over here. Thankfully I prefer the rain to the sun. Its more relaxing.

Favourite time of the day... I really got nothing. :/
Yeah... we really need to do stuff.
Hows the weather? It's night here actually. It's 8:17PM. Hehe. :lol:
Last edited by AdamMZ on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby GeMerope » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Patcy: I'm not really sure how you could thank her.. maybe send her nice PM's or make something like a poem ? ^^ just some suggestions...
The weather is bleh here. gray and cloudy like Always. i read in the newspaper that apparently there's an average of 23 days of sun in a year here. Not that I really like heat and sun but 23 on 365 is not really much... Favourite time of the day is the evening :D most free time, no school, time to chat to Kyo <3

Awwww, that drawing is adorable Sally ^^ We all like drawing too :) not sure if it's allowed to self-pomote here so if it's not allowed please tell me so I can remove the link, but here's hiki's DA page... I didn't draw much of this but I did help with colouring or shading some drawings ^^ She made a load more but always forgets to scan them in... Or can't because of size :P
http://elfinmyth.deviantart.com/ *EDIT I forgot to mention there might be trigger warning if you can't handle pictures of kissing people
Hiki -original and host, female, 23-
Yuki -protective/teen, female, 16-ish-
Marvolo -main protector, male, 90-
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:39 pm

Postby Toasty » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:15 pm

GeMerope wrote:Patcy: I'm not really sure how you could thank her.. maybe send her nice PM's or make something like a poem ? ^^ just some suggestions...
The weather is bleh here. gray and cloudy like Always. i read in the newspaper that apparently there's an average of 23 days of sun in a year here. Not that I really like heat and sun but 23 on 365 is not really much... Favourite time of the day is the evening :D most free time, no school, time to chat to Kyo <3

Awwww, that drawing is adorable Sally ^^ We all like drawing too :) not sure if it's allowed to self-pomote here so if it's not allowed please tell me so I can remove the link, but here's hiki's DA page... I didn't draw much of this but I did help with colouring or shading some drawings ^^ She made a load more but always forgets to scan them in... Or can't because of size :P
http://elfinmyth.deviantart.com/ *EDIT I forgot to mention there might be trigger warning if you can't handle pictures of kissing people

Who's kyo?? Are they your SO??? Tell me about them :) I am thinking of writing a poem for seangel to thank her. I don't read the newspaper because I find it quite boring. I'm not one of those people who can just sit down and do one thing. That's why I love the computer! You can do multiple things at once xD I currently have 7 tabs on my browser with all different pages! haha.
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Kyttin wrote:Calm down? What's that? I dunno what to do... Someone's gonna get me. How do I calm down?

(We were so busy of ourselves. Sorry for not replying. :c)

Who's gonna get you? Stay calm. Just like what I just said, take a deep breath.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lindi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 pm

GeMerope wrote:My role also used to be very different... *trigger warning* I used to be called Chaos and mainly consisted of anger, because hiki had always pushed it away. So I used to surface to attack her and hurt her to teach her how to deal with conflict but that didn't work and only made her more afraid of me *trigger end* But then we talked because of advice we got from Seangel on this forum and Kyo gave me a new name and stuff and I learnt how to function with the others...

Eh, hi... :oops: It's me, Colly, again. Blueberry was going to reply to this, 'cause she can relate a lot to the anger and... causing chaos and such. But thinking about it made her upset and now she can't come out of her room and reply (it's of course absolutely not in any way your fault, Yuki, she just has her own issues :? ). But she gave me permission to explain this a little.
She has always had a lot of anger. *TW* Her parents in our world have already died, but they were never good parents. When Blueberry was little, she had her anger suppressed, but some time after her dad's death the anger bursted out and she became very destructive for some time. Now she has calmed down a lot, but sometimes gets very frustrated or inconsolable. *TW* ends

I'm not sure which is my favourite time of the day. Early mornings are somehow hopeful, but I like summer evenings as well. They're so soft and full of... atmospheres. Right now the weather here is cloudy but warm and there just was a slight thunderstorm. I love summer rain, but I'm scared of thunder.
-Colly
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum