Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby AdamMZ » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:29 pm

The bisexual part... I don't wanna talk about it, like, a little bit detailed. X3

*TRIGGER WARNING - SOMETHING SEXUAL, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRIGGER*
I'm talking about this. Yeah... X3

Edit:
You know guys, this is just getting stupid. >.>
Yeah. XD
This is like, not a good place for these kind of topic. Please stop. You guys might trigger someone.

I know phpBB forums can make spoilers. But I'm not sure about this forum.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby GeMerope » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:10 pm

err, sorry.. I thought that with the trigger warnings put up before it would be okay? and as I said, it's not exactly if we're talking about anything detailed... Oh, and thanks for the link, I now understand what you meant, it was just the wrong term before I guess.

Maybe we should switch topics though as some feel that it's getting awkward? I wondered, how do any of you handle being a teen in a system with older alters? like, what is your role and do you get bossed around too?
Hiki -original and host, female, 23-
Yuki -protective/teen, female, 16-ish-
Marvolo -main protector, male, 90-
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby lindi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:04 pm

GeMerope wrote:I wondered, how do any of you handle being a teen in a system with older alters? like, what is your role and do you get bossed around too?

The manager is kinda control freak, so we all get bossed around by her. But on top of that? There are two big sister -types keeping me in check (they have names, but they don't want me to put them here for some reason) and even a big brother type named "Blue" in our language. He's quite nuts though :roll: We're not real relatives, but a tight unit of sorts. There are others too in our unit, also younger kids that I boss around a bit...
It's hard to figure out my role. On one hand, others say I get too aggressive and stuff, but on the other hand, often when I get angry and stubborn, the manager has some use for it :?
To make it more confusing, I used to be younger and literally called "the little", but then a lot happened and I think my role is totally different now :shock:
-Blueberry
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:24 pm

Postby lindi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Ok, there's this really dumb reason we don't want our names said. The manager (or/with someone, doesn't matter) wrote some short story where some characters were super loosely based on some people from our "unit" and had our real names. That sucks, 'cause we're not story characters, and now our names don't feel right anymore, thanks a lot! She has learned and now doesn't drag us into her stories, but the damage is done.
-Now nameless, about 22 years
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby GeMerope » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:37 pm

blueberry: I'm thankful that we have quite a small system, but sadly i'm the one who gets bossed around the most, mainly by marvolo :roll: he's superprotective of hiki and that's strengthened by them being in a relationship with each other so if i do anything that could possibly offend her he preaches to me about it which is really annoying and we've also gotten into fights before. -though ok I admit that in some cases I did deserve it but that's beside the point-

My role also used to be very different... *trigger warning* I used to be called Chaos and mainly consisted of anger, because hiki had always pushed it away. So I used to surface to attack her and hurt her to teach her how to deal with conflict but that didn't work and only made her more afraid of me *trigger end* But then we talked because of advice we got from Seangel on this forum and Kyo gave me a new name and stuff and I learnt how to function with the others...

lindi wrote:[color=#408040]Ok, there's this really dumb reason we don't want our names said. The manager (or/with someone, doesn't matter) wrote some short story where some characters were super loosely based on some people from our "unit" and had our real names. That sucks, 'cause we're not story characters, and now our names don't feel right anymore, thanks a lot! She has learned and now doesn't drag us into her stories, but the damage is done.
-Now nameless, about 22 years

That sounds really sucky yes :\ Hiki writes stories with our names too but then we *are* ourselves in that story so I don't care, but I don't want to be treated as a character... Marvy is very different, cause he's based on a book character and also likes to be seen as 'himself'. Don't you have another name you'd like to be called by or someone to choose a name for you?
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby lindi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Thanks for your sympathy! I don't want to hijack this thread, because it's for you teens. I'll just say, that the name-problem is tricky - most of our names mean something, for example the short version of my name means "Jungle", so in theory I could go by that, but the sound isn't right at all (my old name was short and sharp). Well, I rambled already... but I think this sounds very interesting and would happily hear more:

GeMerope wrote:Marvy is very different, cause he's based on a book character and also likes to be seen as 'himself'.

PS: Blueberry will reply later. I tried to get her to reply now, but she "apparently" hates being told what to do (she should be used to it by now :roll: ).

-Nameless
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby GeMerope » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:17 pm

You're welcome ^^ I do understand that you would dislike a name change if you old name had much meaning to you... I disliked my old name so for me it was quite nice to get a new one with which i could start over.

Well, for Marvy, he identifies as Lord Voldemort and Hiki calls him by his original middle name, Marvolo, because that was one of the only ones he had that linked to his old life but did not have any negative association. He also looks like 'himself' inside the mind and outside the body. I personally find him to be quite creepy-looking but Hiki thinks he's gorgeous for some reason.
Anyways, all the memories he does have of his old life are artificial, and he knows it -something that was quite hard for him to admit at first when he found out- But that doesn't mean he doesn't still remember it and sometimes sees it as having really happened. Erhm, not quite sure what else to say about it, though if you have any questions, feel welcome to ask :)

I'm looking forward to Blueberry's reply ^^
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Toasty » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 pm

AdamMZ wrote:The bisexual part... I don't wanna talk about it, like, a little bit detailed. X3

*TRIGGER WARNING - SOMETHING SEXUAL, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRIGGER*
I'm talking about this. Yeah... X3

Edit:
You know guys, this is just getting stupid. >.>
Yeah. XD
This is like, not a good place for these kind of topic. Please stop. You guys might trigger someone.

I know phpBB forums can make spoilers. But I'm not sure about this forum.

As a transwoman myself, I would like to remind you that we are real normal women. We were just born in the wrong body. There is no problem in talking about it. I am in no way a male at all. (Physically as I have had hormone treatment and mentally) So you would be lesbian. If you just like transwomen, anyway. I'll let you all talk. I don't want to invade either. If you have any questions about it or whatever. Feel free to PM me. :|
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry for not posting for some time, I've been rather busy these past couple of days. Haven't had time to be out at all! So i'm quite hyper. I don't really like the idea of being bossed around... I don't know. I'd rather someone ask me to work with them so we could both gain something instead of just being ordered to do something like a servant. I can't speak much because i'm trying to keep Mercy from posting on this thread. I'm glad Saviour seangel was able to help you GeMerope, seangel really is amazing! :D :D Seangel saved my life!

Yeah, Yeah, By the way guys, I'd hate to be a storybook character. The thought of it makes me cringe.
-- Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:48 pm --

GeMerope wrote:My role also used to be very different... *trigger warning* I used to be called Chaos and mainly consisted of anger, because hiki had always pushed it away. So I used to surface to attack her and hurt her to teach her how to deal with conflict but that didn't work and only made her more afraid of me *trigger end* But then we talked because of advice we got from Seangel on this forum and Kyo gave me a new name and stuff and I learnt how to function with the others...

*Trigger warning* Its mercy, What do you expect from her?

Chaos huh? I like the sound of that. Its a shame you had to change for the worst and be "good" its much more fun when you are causing destruction. You should try doing it again. Show them who you really are. The power you have over them! (By the way patcy, Don't EVER try to stop me from posting again, I'll leave your little friends for now. I have no interest in them. -Your god, Mercy.
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Toasty » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:04 am

lindi wrote:
GeMerope wrote:I wondered, how do any of you handle being a teen in a system with older alters? like, what is your role and do you get bossed around too?

The manager is kinda control freak, so we all get bossed around by her. But on top of that? There are two big sister -types keeping me in check (they have names, but they don't want me to put them here for some reason) and even a big brother type named "Blue" in our language. He's quite nuts though :roll: We're not real relatives, but a tight unit of sorts. There are others too in our unit, also younger kids that I boss around a bit...
It's hard to figure out my role. On one hand, others say I get too aggressive and stuff, but on the other hand, often when I get angry and stubborn, the manager has some use for it :?
To make it more confusing, I used to be younger and literally called "the little", but then a lot happened and I think my role is totally different now :shock:
-Blueberry

This system is kinda strange honestly. We don't have a "boss" We just kinda do our own thing. I don't class any of them as family though. I have memories of my real family. They aren't fake though. I know they aren't. They seem to real to be fake. I'll find them again one day. But i'd rather not talk about that. Because its quite upsetting for me. The only one I can really class as a sister would be patcy. Seeing how we are literally stuck together. Does anyone else who are in a similar situation find it kinda awkward to get dressed etc? I always think patcy might be watching or something. But that's probably just me being paranoid. I don't know what my role is. I'd rather not have one at all. Unless scaring patcy is a role. Hahaha. But on a serious note. I'd rather just be nadie. I just want to be my own person. (If anyone is inventing a technology where it could be possible for me to have my own body PM me) wow. Geez its late.. But I don't feel tired at all. Oh well, I better relax in bed. See you guys tomorrow.
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 am

We don't have a boss either. When we have a problem, we will try to handle it. We just do our thing.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum