Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby GeMerope » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:13 am

Toasty wrote:
Hey yuki! I love elfen lied too, I don't really mind eating meat. I'm not really a fussy eater. Food is food to me! I watched avatar the last airbender but I couldn't really get into it. The only character I really liked was toph. Because of her personality, her unique style, and the way she saw the world because of her blindness made her more likable than the other characters for me. and uhm, Avatar the last airbender is not anime. Anime is created by the Japanese. While ATLA was made by the Americans. making it a American cartoon (Which has been confirmed by the directors) with Japanese and Chinese influences. :)

heya :) thanks for the info on Avatar.. guess I was confused beause it's the only cartoon that is also on anime sites... though it's not fully american, the visuals were mostly done in Korea. it's a americanKorean production. But yeah, still not Japanese ^^ Fun fact though, manga actually originates in America! -Hiki studies Japanese and once did this massive project on influence of western and japanese drawing and painting styles on each other and there was also a small part about manga.

AdamMZ wrote:*trigger warning - mention a sexual alter, mentioning another alter*

So, we have one more alter here. We haven't gave her a name. She haven't gave herself a name too. So this girl, she also 16 or something. And yeah, she's a sexual alter. Yeah. -.-

But she wants to, like, do healthy stuff with the body. Doing personal hygiene, stretching the body, yoga, and that's all she has done. Although I really don't like her doing her... ugh! But she's doing good stuff with the body.

*end trigger warning*

So yeah. Do you guys do exercises, yoga, whatever to make you feel better? I'm not really sure if this really works but, it does make me feel better. Hehe. :mrgreen:

*trigger warning* i'm glad that we don't have differences in the system with sexuality and stuffs... we're all pretty much very sexual sooo... *end trigger warning*

don't really do anything healthy for the body actually... marvy sometimes does. he's less lazy than me and hiki, and I eat healthy food because Hiki dislikes most fruits... Also we sometimes push Hiki to be more healthy and exercise a bit but she doesn't like it hehe
Hiki -original and host, female, 23-
Yuki -protective/teen, female, 16-ish-
Marvolo -main protector, male, 90-
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby AdamMZ » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 am

*trigger warning - sexual*
LOL So you guys are like me, huh. :lol: -...
*end trigger warning*

-------

Yeah, that's her. >.>
If you guys wanna talk to her, just PM us.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:07 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Toasty » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:15 pm

AdamMZ wrote:*trigger warning - sexual*
LOL So you guys are like me, huh. :lol: -...
*end trigger warning*

-------

Yeah, that's her. >.>
If you guys wanna talk to her, just PM us.

I'm not really comfortable with talking about that kind of stuff. The system is quite sensitive to those kind of triggers. Anyway for attraction I'm asexual... which means I don't really find anyone physically attractive at all haha. And to answer about exercise. I'm very VERY lazy! hahaha. I know mercy exercises a lot when shes out though... She hates how weak the body is compared to her. So shes trying to make it stronger. I personally don't really mind.
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Postby GeMerope » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Toasty wrote: I'm not really comfortable with talking about that kind of stuff. The system is quite sensitive to those kind of triggers. Anyway for attraction I'm asexual... which means I don't really find anyone physically attractive at all haha. And to answer about exercise. I'm very VERY lazy! hahaha. I know mercy exercises a lot when shes out though... She hates how weak the body is compared to her. So shes trying to make it stronger. I personally don't really mind.

Sorry ^^" I''ll try not to mention any stuff that could trigger you. I'm usually very open about it to people I know but I understand that it's very sensitive to some people, here especially. I'm straight personally btw, though Hiki and Marvolo are bi... I do have a few friends who are asexual though so I guess I'm more informed on the topic than a lot of people :P

Marvy also dislikes that Hiki's body is very weak but he doesn't really do much about it, haha. Also, his chocolate-addiction doesn't do any good either so he's hardly one to speak up about it :P
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby PurfectlyFlawed » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:00 am

heyy everyone im Emily and I love boys and i have crushes on them like crazy. I love internet and makeup
Tara Jo 35 years old./ protector/ female/ feminist/ Academic
Emily. 19|17 years old. Submissive. Christian. Abused.

Jessica took abuse. 28 years old sexual protector
lyndsay 26 years old. Social part.
PurfectlyFlawed
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby lindi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:02 am

Hi, Yuki and Emily and... the still nameless! :o
I think we're all asexual, but some of us get crushes. Some get crushes on girls, some on guys, some on both and some on neither. I get platonic kind of "crushes" on girls - the kind where I just want to get super good friends with them. Like BFFs who don't let other relationships get in the way of our friendship! But the manager thinks (and I sort of agree) that it's an unrealistic fantasy, and most of us don't enjoy closeness with people in the outer world, so I guess it wouldn't work out even if I became great friends with someone. Thankfully I have my friends in the inner world (they're not imaginary like Jade said)!
We don't really do sporty stuff, except for long walks. But I do care about the body's health and appearance! I have bought make-up and different kinds of creams and stuff for a healthy skin, but we don't use them as much as I'd like to :P
-Lin
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am

My name is Roxanne.
Asexual isn't meaning doesn't love someone, but I know you guys are trying to say it with short explanation. Anyway...

... um...

Maybe I shouldn't talk this here. It's inappropriate.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lindi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:28 am

AdamMZ wrote:My name is Roxanne.
Asexual isn't meaning doesn't love someone, but I know you guys are trying to say it with short explanation.

Yes, I know :) There's still the romantic love! But some of us are both asexual and aromantic. I'm a little bit on the romantic side myself... :oops:

AdamMZ wrote:Maybe I shouldn't talk this here. It's inappropriate.

Awwh, I think it's such a shame if you feel that you can't talk here :o Or is it just one specific thing that you don't feel like saying here? I like your name btw, it's really cool! ^_^
-Lin
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:55 am

No! I'm cool talking about it actually. It's just... maybe it inappropriate.
And thanks. :oops: :)

*trigger warning*
Okay whatever. I'm gonna say it. What I was going to say is that sometimes I love boys, sometimes I love girls, and sometimes I love bisexual. Hehe.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby GeMerope » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:56 pm

nah, I don't really think stating who and what you like as inappropriate. i mean, it's not as if it's detailed right?
I'm a bit confused about roxanne's sentence of 'sometimes I love boys, sometimes girls and sometimes bisexual...? doesn't loving both boys and girls automatically mean you're bi- or pansexual?
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum