Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby lindi » Sat May 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Toasty wrote:What the hell is a manager?

Host or whatever. "Head demon", remember? The word "manager" describes it well enough for us. You have a problem with it?!!

Toasty wrote:Why do you need to go through your "manager" to do what you want? It isn't your precious manager owns you.

She does actually own us and there's nothing we can do. Whining about facts if anything would be pathethic.

Toasty wrote:Destruction, independence and power are the best feelings you can imagine in this pathetic world. As I am a god. I expect you to take my advice seriously. I don't give it to just any mortal.

Well, thanks. But that's exactly what our manager is for - to keep us independent from the outer world. If you freely practice destruction there, you go to jail or something, which isn't exactly independent. Not having control and landing in trouble out of stupidness is pretty pathetic too, I dare say.

-Blueberry
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby lindi » Sat May 31, 2014 5:23 pm

PS: Oh great, so Mercy made me surface, and while I maybe look all innocent on the littles' thread, you don't even want to know me too well! :oops: :twisted: :oops: <-and neither should you want to know this Jade, who apparently for the first time ever is on surface at the same time with me and just had to put those smilies there?! Wth is going on -_-
-Blueberry
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm

lindi wrote:PS: Oh great, so Mercy made me surface, and while I maybe look all innocent on the littles' thread, you don't even want to know me too well! :oops: :twisted: :oops: <-and neither should you want to know this Jade, who apparently for the first time ever is on surface at the same time with me and just had to put those smilies there?! Wth is going on -_-
-Blueberry

Please don't fight people. I made this thread so we could all become friends. Not so we could argue over silly things... Mercy is laughing right now while i'm typing this..

Uhhhh yeah, try not to react to Mercy. It just encourages her to do it more. Its basically what she wants. Attention.
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby GeMerope » Sat May 31, 2014 9:18 pm

hey there ^^ erhmm.. seems I'm falling a bit in the middle of this thread now as everyone is already talking but I hope you guys don't mind? :oops:
I'm yuki ^.^ I'm a teenager too but i am not really sure what age... I like stuffed animals but I also like weapons and 18+ video games n stuff soooo.

I like anime a lot too, especially the gory stuff like Higurashi and Elfen lied, and action like Sword Art online and Fate/Stay Night. For the rest I like food, especially the green stuffs... hiki and marvy both love meat but.. meh. it's weird, I like blood and dead stuffs but I don't like to eat it..
uhm, other that that I love Kyo, our SO. he's awesome and let's me ride on his back and carries me around :3

It's really nice to have this thread and get to know people a bit better. really great idea. ^^
Hiki -original and host, female, 23-
Yuki -protective/teen, female, 16-ish-
Marvolo -main protector, male, 90-
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:01 am

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 10:05 pm

GeMerope wrote:hey there ^^ erhmm.. seems I'm falling a bit in the middle of this thread now as everyone is already talking but I hope you guys don't mind? :oops:
I'm yuki ^.^ I'm a teenager too but i am not really sure what age... I like stuffed animals but I also like weapons and 18+ video games n stuff soooo.

Hey, sup. We used to hug teddy bears but now, we're not. And I don't play games. I only play Phase Shift, a Guitar Hero clone. I don't wanna play more games because I have my own stuff to do. Not doing homework but more like um... making animation... yeah.

GeMerope wrote:I like anime a lot too, especially the gory stuff like Higurashi and Elfen lied, and action like Sword Art online and Fate/Stay Night. For the rest I like food, especially the green stuffs... hiki and marvy both love meat but.. meh. it's weird, I like blood and dead stuffs but I don't like to eat it..

I like anime shows with comedy. I don't like shows with action because... it shows the same thing over and over again. If there is an anime show that really has a good fighting choreography and no conversation in the middle of the fight (unless it's necessary), I would like that watch that. (I think there is one... maybe...)
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:01 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby GeMerope » Sat May 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Nice to meet you ^^
Adam: what kind of animations? It sounds interesting.

Sally: if you like humour and well-choreographed fighting scenes... have you watched Avatar the last Airbender? We all love it -though marvy will never admit to it- it's funny, and I love how for each elemental fighting style they researched different types of martial arts... It's english but officially still falls under anime :)
Hiki -original and host, female, 23-
Yuki -protective/teen, female, 16-ish-
Marvolo -main protector, male, 90-
GeMerope
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:01 am

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

GeMerope wrote:Nice to meet you ^^
Adam: what kind of animations? It sounds interesting.

Stick figure fighting animation stuff.

GeMerope wrote:Sally: if you like humour and well-choreographed fighting scenes... have you watched Avatar the last Airbender? We all love it -though marvy will never admit to it- it's funny, and I love how for each elemental fighting style they researched different types of martial arts... It's english but officially still falls under anime :)

I watched that... but I didn't watch the final episode! Noooo!!! :c :P
There's a new one,The Legend of Korra. I'm not sure if they already released season 2 to here though.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Toasty » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:02 am

GeMerope wrote:hey there ^^ erhmm.. seems I'm falling a bit in the middle of this thread now as everyone is already talking but I hope you guys don't mind? :oops:

I like anime a lot too, especially the gory stuff like Higurashi and Elfen lied, and action like Sword Art online and Fate/Stay Night. For the rest I like food, especially the green stuffs... hiki and marvy both love meat but.. meh. it's weird, I like blood and dead stuffs but I don't like to eat it..
uhm, other that that I love Kyo, our SO. he's awesome and let's me ride on his back and carries me around :3

It's really nice to have this thread and get to know people a bit better. really great idea. ^^

Hey yuki! I love elfen lied too, I don't really mind eating meat. I'm not really a fussy eater. Food is food to me! I watched avatar the last airbender but I couldn't really get into it. The only character I really liked was toph. Because of her personality, her unique style, and the way she saw the world because of her blindness made her more likable than the other characters for me. and uhm, Avatar the last airbender is not anime. Anime is created by the Japanese. While ATLA was made by the Americans. making it a American cartoon (Which has been confirmed by the directors) with Japanese and Chinese influences. :)
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lindi » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:52 am

Toasty wrote:Please don't fight people. I made this thread so we could all become friends. Not so we could argue over silly things... Mercy is laughing right now while i'm typing this..

Uhhhh yeah, try not to react to Mercy. It just encourages her to do it more. Its basically what she wants. Attention.

I'll make sure that we don't react to Mercy anymore. :oops: -manager

I'm sorry for us and Blueberry is really sorry too (she's just bad at apologizing, that's why I do it, I'm her best friend). She later wanted to erase her last comment, especially the "you don't want to know me", because she really isn't that bad. She just easily reacts and gets grumpy. :|
I'm Colly and I'm often with Blueberry. I'm shy and... really childish, so I don't know if I'll write here much :oops: I don't remember seeing movies or TV-series. Blueberry says that she has seen an anime named "Samurai Champloo". -Colly
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:02 am

*trigger warning - mention a sexual alter, mentioning another alter*

So, we have one more alter here. We haven't gave her a name. She haven't gave herself a name too. So this girl, she also 16 or something. And yeah, she's a sexual alter. Yeah. -.-

But she wants to, like, do healthy stuff with the body. Doing personal hygiene, stretching the body, yoga, and that's all she has done. Although I really don't like her doing her... ugh! But she's doing good stuff with the body.

*end trigger warning*

So yeah. Do you guys do exercises, yoga, whatever to make you feel better? I'm not really sure if this really works but, it does make me feel better. Hehe. :mrgreen:
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum