Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby IainEtc » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:16 pm

Hi Stef,

Glad you're alright. I hope your host goes to the doctor pretty soon. Bad things can happen if you don't.

Host is working this weekend so that's good - money - and bad - we're stuck doing dumb stuff on the computer when it's great outside.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 3:41 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Collective » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:30 pm

Hi Stef,

I’m glad you wrote, I always wonder how my friends are doing. :)

Sorry the body could be sick. I hope you all manage to get it checked out and you feel better soon.

Hi Iain,

I see where Host working is both a good thing and a bad thing. Money is always a good thing, but it is so hard, having to share one body!

- Nicole

Collective
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 7:41 pm

Postby Shatteredus » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 pm

Hi everybody. Im Jenn but nobody outside calls me thta anymore. Host asked me to use her name. :roll: Our host is a reel stick in the mud. Wont let me smoke now either and she she use to let me.

But anywhoo im 15 and just like music and dancing and flirting. Not suppose to do that no more either. Too many rules. Wish I could jus t get to live a little.

Imma protekHer. And I dont let no one push us around if Im allowed out. Bryar sometiems wont let me come out. Shes the gatekeepHer.

Well thats bout all I gotta say for now. Good ta meet you all. Hope I can make some friends finally. Host only likes talkin to older people an she dont go to school no more so theres no chance i get to make friends for myself.

buh byes

Jenn
Shatteredus
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 4:41 am

Postby Collective » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:48 pm

Hi Jenn,

Welcome! It’s a great bunch of people here, especially in our area (teens).

Sorry you aren’t allowed to do some things now. We have some in our system who feel it is the same here, that they can’t do the things they used/want to do.

Do you have a doctor/T who is helping/supporting you?

- Nicole

Collective
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:20 am

Hey, Jenn! I'm Sasha, and we have a couple more teens in here, too. We fixed that problem by taking community college classes where we had to work on fun projects with other people our age, and they didn't care that we looked older, so we have some friends from those classes. I mean, we can't go clubbing with them or anything because we're married, and most of us don't like parties and stuff, but it was nice to hang out with them.

Anyway, we can be friends with you on here. Welcome!!

Sasha <3 <3 <3
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 1:41 am

Postby Collective » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:37 am

Hi Jenn,

It’s nice to meet you. As Nic said, this is a great bunch of people, everyone’s really supportive. What do you like to do in your time out here? Do you get a lot of time?

Hi Sasha,

How are you going? That sounds cool you could go to community college. Is community college different to normal college over there? We’re in Aus and call college University, and in our state, college is what they called the couple of years after high school before university. Confusing, I know!

Hi Stef,

Did you get to the doctor? I hope you are feeling better soon.

Hi Iain,

Did the boring computer work get finished? So you can have some fun/relaxing time?

I’m not having a good day, so I’m going to go. Just had a difficult therapy session this morning with our T.

Rose
Collective
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby IainEtc » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:52 pm

Hi,

Welcome Jenn!

Host got his work project done but it took ALL weekend. :roll: Now we're sick because we got the shot and some of us feel like $#%^. We're supposed to go out of town this week for the first time in FOREVER! It's not like we can see anybody so I don't know why we're even going. :roll: At least we get to stay in a cool hotel downtown.

Cody

Hi Sasha! Are you good?
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 3:41 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:33 pm

Hey Rose, I'm sorry you had a difficult therapy session. I hope your day got better!

Community college is also called "junior college." Here, a lot of people go straight to 4-year college or university after high school. Usually university means they have a graduate school, and "college" means they're just undergrads.

But community colleges just offer a 2-year degree usually, and they're way less expensive than 4-year colleges, and anyone can go there--you don't need certain grades or scores or whatever to get in. Also, if you already went to college, like us, you can just take classes there, not for a degree or anything. And they don't have dorms, so no one lives on campus--they all commute.

Sorry--that's kind of a long explanation. :roll:

Hey Cody!! I'm ok. So many of the littles like to be home all the time, so it's hard to get them to start going out for classes and lessons and stuff. We didn't sleep well last night, so instead of going to ballet, we just did it on zoom. I mean, I'm glad we can still do it, but it's much more fun to go, and it's a better workout too. Idk--it's just hard to balance everything when almost every one of us could use more time to do what we want.

That's cool that you're going out of town and can stay in a hotel!

Sasha <3 <3 <3
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 1:41 am

Postby Collective » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:03 am

Hi Sasha,
Thanks for explaining about community college. It sounds fun!

Hi Cody,
Sorry the shot made you feel lousy. Are you feeling better today?

Hi everybody else, I hope everyone is ok.

I’m having a bad time with denial at the moment. I don’t know if I can believe things happened, y’know? I don’t have memories of bad things, not really. What I do remember kinda points to bad things but I can’t say ‘this happened’ from beginning to end. I more get bad feelings about stuff, the stuff I see. Places, people etc.

I dunno if I am making sense, sorry.

Rose
Collective
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Jessica6 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:32 pm

*waves* hi y'all this is Stef and I reckon Sabbie says hi too.
OSDD-1b (perhaps):

Jessica (f, 25 PV)
Steph(m,50s orig, body, SV)/-Samantha (f,31 SQ)
-Sabrina (f,12 v)
--Stefanie (f,16 v)

Albert (m,14 q)
Nameless One (m,? q)

Charlie (m,5 q)
Aurora (f,70s? q)

P=Primary S=Secondary V/v=Vocal Q/q=Quiet
The world needs more unicorns.
Jessica6
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 2:41 am