Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby IainEtc » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:17 am

Hi M,

I am SO not always calm and ok here. We sometimes need to unload. You can too.

Cody
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Collective » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:01 am

Thanks, Devin for explaining how it works for you all. It sounds like you have a nice T as well. That’s great you can text him and he will text back. It must be very reassuring to have that safety net.

The ‘shoulds’ make life so much harder sometimes, don’t they?

That’s exactly where I am - some bigs are trying to get us to journal, but I just don’t want to even write about what I see in the pictures which are scaring me. I can’t make sense of them, of what is scaring me and so I don’t know how to write about it.

I hope those that are scared there are feeling a bit better after your T wrote a nice text back.

Hi M, I haven’t been here on the forum for very long, but we understand about anger. Sometimes you need somewhere to vent that is safe, and it seems like this is a safe place.

-Nicole
Collective
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:59 pm

Postby Jessica6 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:46 pm

Well hello a good friend of ours suggested I look for this thread and post in it. "cause it's for the teenagers and well, that's what I am. I'm.... oh Steph is telling me no age here. dang. can't we talk about our ages it's not the body's age, the body's age is like dead. I mean no not literally I wouldn't be here I guess but you know what I mean it's so old it's like past sucky.

But so yeah I'm Sabrina, I'm a 'teen', I'm a girl, obviously- and yeah I don't want to talk about bubbles and teddy bears. Unicorns, now that's different I love unicorns. I get to pick the avatar and I already scoped out a cool uni, Steph let me look thru the gallery (I can't even do that yet :evil: ) and I found one I relly like it's real cool.

but yeah bubbles. I don't know I like blowing them but it's like.. okay it's a bubble. Try to catch it, and most of the time you can't so I reckon they're fun but you know, they're not cool unicorns, amiright?
Don't have much more to say, cepting I wanted to post here and say Hi and stuff, and um, had to do some journalling this morning or well whatever time it is. Cause we'd decided the next time someone else popped in that we'd you know, write down what we're thinking and stuff. Um, so I did that already and well got bored. But he seems to think it's imporatant. I don't know what he ain't gonna read any of it we're sorta kinda coconsience abut it's like we hate to read what the others write cause it's all cringy and retarted and $#%^. retarded. But yeah we didn't start out feeling switchy at all then we were like not any one of us for like the longest time, but then we realized well it's more Sabrina than it is anyone else, so now that I'm like, here and using MY color and stuff well now it's just all me. It's really nice they didn't used to let me like, at all. Cause when I was first discovered I'd like, tear $#%^ up and stuff. Just having fun but they are boring they didn't think it was fun. So.... okay so if I don't do too much stuff can I come out and I guess they let me now 'cause I like act boring now. Whatever. It's cool. I'm just happy to get out now.
Jessica6
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:59 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Collective » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:25 am

Hi Sabrina (*waves*),

We haven’t been here very long, but welcome! Unicorns are cool, I like the ones you see who can fly. Flying would be so awesome!

I totally get ya, being stuck in an old body sux. We’re stuck in an old body with health issues, which totally blows. Not only do we have to contend with being multiple and being in an old body, but we have to also live with chronic pain and limited mobility. As you can probably tell, I hate it soo much! :(

Bubbles? :lol: Our kids like having tea parties with the soft toys (*groan*). It’s really embarrassing when the originals partner comes home and sees the toys all lined up cos we didn’t know it had been done. We seem to spend waaay too much time going through the house before the partner gets home, to de-multiply the house - y’know make things look normal. And we sometimes miss something which is soo embarrassing.

Hi to everyone else (*waves*). It’s been quiet here again, what are y’all up to?

See ya!

Rachel
Collective
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:59 pm

Postby NewSunRising » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:44 am

Jessica6 wrote:oh Steph is telling me no age here. dang. can't we talk about our ages

Hi Sabrina ,

Welcome !

Steph is probably thinking about the forums outside of DID . We do not allow minors to post their ages as a safety precaution . You are Ok to mention your age there , as you can see that everybody else does .
NewSunRising
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:59 am

Postby Jessica6 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:56 am

NewSunRising wrote:
Jessica6 wrote:oh Steph is telling me no age here. dang. can't we talk about our ages

Hi Sabrina ,

Welcome !

Steph is probably thinking about the forums outside of DID . We do not allow minors to post their ages as a safety precaution . You are Ok to mention your age there , as you can see that everybody else does .

Bless you, NSR!

Well then I think we'll not let Sabrina out right now- she's had plenty of out time- I'll speak for her, however- she's our 14 year old. We call her our 'mall rat'. That's not meant completely disparagingly, so I don't want to give the wrong impression- she's rather proud of that label, lol.

She has a twin brother, Albert. He is.... I think perhaps a protector? He's always angry, and a little scary to the rest of us. It's not likely he'll speak in forums- he has very little desire to communicate at all. He is a navel-gazer, for sure. As far as we know, that's it with our teens. I hope it's okay I speak for her, this one time. I'm not a teen. I'm... rather younger than the Main, however.

Sabrina and I (I'm Samantha) are sometimes co-fronters. The more influence she has on me, the younger I'll behave. Sometimes there's an Older that also influences me, but that's rare. Often, however, I'll get to feeling a bit impish or carefree, and that's usually Sabrina, having an effect on me.
She's not much of a worrier. I'd say, she's the happiest of us, even if she comes off like a bitchy little girl. I hope I can say that? She's really not so bad once you get to know her- if you can endure her endless chattering!
OSDD-1b (perhaps):
Steph (m,50s)
Samantha (f,31)
Stefanie (f,16)
Sabrina (f,12)
Albert (m,12)
Charlie (m,5)
Aurora (f,70s)
Nameless One (m,?)

The world needs more unicorns.
Jessica6
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby KalliopePS » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:50 pm

Hello Sabrina.
Welcome. I would like to say, "Welcome to the jungle baby, we have fun and games." Unfortunately, that would be a lie. Plus it creeps people out, which isn't exactly beyond me. Kalli says I am like a mashup of Wednesday Adams, Lita Ford, and that chick from Mad Max. I can't believe I even quoted her. *Wretching* whatevs, welcome to the forum.
Lucy :twisted:
Newly Dxed system. So many questions. Alts: Known who don't want to be named in public Three 2-3,5, Bastian 13,Lucy 16,24,27,30,31and several whose names are yet to be known.
KalliopePS
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Jessica6 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:19 am

OMG this is SO COOL!!!

And the Jungle is just ######6 great girl! Eeeeeeeee! this is like bonus cool. Um, well I mean I can't talk about some things but I thought I was coming in here to see someone else, but I see that you're here and that's wicked as ###$ man. Oh girl glad to meet YOU!!!!

Okay okay. So hello. My name is Sabrina. And... I'm sorry that's about all the calm I can be cause I just can't hold it in. Seriously this is so way cool. And.... *cackles with a grin*

okay so edited stuff out but it's cool I'll tell ya! haha!

You had me at Wednesday. And yeah Lita's cool, and you mean like that Tina Turner from Mad Max? Or some other chick? We remember Tina 'cause she's totally wicked.

Wow this is just awsomely great so glad to see you out girl! It's not so bad here I promise. Oh hey look I'mma gonna PM you if that's okay girl. I got to like you know be a proper young lady and $#%^ and um well there's like rules about talking about things like PMs out on open forum (OMG look at me I'm talking like a moderator) but yeah I'm gonna fire you off one if that's okay and stuff 'cause I got too much to say here.

I'm getting real tired and I want to save some of me for you know like doing that and stuff so you'll be hearing from me if it's okay. If it's not I guess just throw it away or something. But I hope it is! Unicorn Huggies! Or maybe like Deadpool Unicorn Huggies lol!! Deadpools pretty ######6 cool.

Oh if you're gonna creep me out girl you gonna have to do better than whatever it is but don't like take that as a dare or anything I think you're pretty cool!

OSDD-1b (perhaps):
Steph (m,50s)
Samantha (f,31)
Stefanie (f,16)
Sabrina (f,12)
Albert (m,12)
Charlie (m,5)
Aurora (f,70s)
Nameless One (m,?)

Jessica6
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby KalliopePS » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:13 am

Jessica6 wrote: Oh hey look I'mma gonna PM you if that's okay girl. I got to like you know be a proper young lady and $#%^ and um well there's like rules about talking about things like PMs out on open forum (OMG look at me I'm talking like a moderator) but yeah I'm gonna fire you off one if that's okay and stuff 'cause I got too much to say here.

Go ahead and PM. Knock yourself out. It shouldn't be difficult considering how you must be bouncing off the walls. Reading your texts is fantastic. Kind of like drinking six espressos and trying to read David Foster Wallace.

Not Tina Turner ... SEE: Imperator Furiosa.

So yeah,
PM

Lucy :twisted:
Newly Dxed system. So many questions. Alts: Known who don't want to be named in public Three 2-3,5, Bastian 13,Lucy 16,24,27,30,31and several whose names are yet to be known.
KalliopePS
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Jessica6 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:00 am

KalliopePS wrote:Not Tina Turner ... SEE: Imperator Furiosa.

Whoa! She's pretty bitchin' dude! LOL I could see myself getting a crush on that, tough chicks ######6 rule!

Well I did and LOL until I get really tired I guess I am kinda all over the place but that's just me girl I really can't help it. Sometimes I can slow down a little. It just depends on how much Sam is in me. Me and Samantha come out at once, when the system became overt- I think that's the word. And for a while hosty was like whoa that Samantha's a wild child but then we kinda split up into two. But still, sometimes theres me in Sam and that's when she chills and she gets like, cool and stuff, and then sometimes Sam is in me and then I act like one of them girls that try to act all mature and stuff. So... sometimes I'll slow down and actually use periods lol. And then sometimes if I'm in Samantha, and she's writing, her sentences will run on a little. See it's sort of happening now just by talking about it. Plus I'm starting to wear myself out. I just kind of run out of steam.

LOL we usually drink a pot of coffee and then we had sweet tea a few times and so when it was supper time Samantha was like let's drink some water sweetie and I was like ah man you gotta be kiddin' me and she was like well do it for us so yeah. We did. Meh.

Nite Lucy!

OSDD-1b (perhaps):
Steph (m,50s)
Samantha (f,31)
Stefanie (f,16)
Sabrina (f,12)
Albert (m,12)
Charlie (m,5)
Aurora (f,70s)
Nameless One (m,?)

Jessica6