Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby Collective » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:51 am

Hi ya, everybody!

It sounds like we aren’t the only ones who have issues/struggles with the body being old. I kinda forget about it, until I come out here and then I am slammed with stupid pain. The body has an autoimmune/inflammatory disease and it is sometimes real bad. It isn’t fair that we have to try and live out here in an old body, I just wish I could bring my inside body out here! Then we could do the stuff we wanna do. A couple of the teens here would like to ride horses again, but I just wanna have time out here pain free.

Our T is away this week. I don’t get why that affects some members a lot. It’s only a week, 10 days between the appointments - yet some really struggle.

See ya! (*waves*)

Rachel
Collective
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MakersDozn » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:43 pm

Collective wrote:Hi Shawn, it is really nice to meet you. The fighting isn’t as bad now, after we saw our T on Friday. I don’t know why it made a difference, I get bits and pieces of what was talked about, but I can’t see anything that explains why they were fighting so much and why it is better now. I’m just glad they are being a bit quieter.
It’s hard being in an old body, I can’t get used to that! Sometimes the physical stuff really scares me, because I don’t know how bad it will end up. I miss the days of being able to run and not hurting all the time.

-Rose

hi Rose,

i'm glad that the fighting isn't as bad now. things are a little better for us too.

we're sorry that you can't run without the body hurting. :?

shawn (with a small "s")
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:51 am

Postby IainEtc » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:10 am

Hi Rachel,

Our T was on vacation last week. I like talking to her but it's important she has time off. I hope you guys are doing good.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KitMcDaydream » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:00 am

Collective wrote:
Hi Phoenix, the scooter sounds fun! I’m glad your visitor has been, I always get nervous when we are expecting someone to come.
I don’t know how friends work in real life, either. I talk to the partner here, and she recognises me and is nice to me. But apart from that nobody knows me as Rose, everyone thinks I’m Jo (body) just being quiet and acting a bit like a kid.

-Rose

Hi Rose

Yeah we've had some more a guy who had to come in the house to fix something. It took hours and the host was too exhausted to let anyone out to play by the time he'd finished, then the gardener took ages after turning up 45 mins late. It seems to make the body really exhausted when a 'social mask face' has to be up front to deal with people with several hours.

Anyway good news... we've got the weekend to ourselves! no-one will be dropping in, family has gone on holiday. Only a brief encounter needed for a food shop delivery next week. (5-10mins while they put stuff in the hallway for us). so myself and the littles are allowed out for a long weekend! :D

We're trying to timetable it and fit in bodies needed 'rest times' and the RL dog's needs. I say RL (real life) cos we have a dog on the inside too and I can change to different animals (on the inside) unfortunately the RL body doesn't seem to have this ability!

Kit has found me a game on a gadget they have called a 'Switch' where one of the characters can turn into a wolf! So is going to show me how to play on it this weekend then I can come and do it myself in future! :lol:

Kit says we have go to let the dog play out for a bit now while the suns out and bring his ball pool tent in cos there's going to be a storm here later and the wind is getting up already! Never been 'out' during a storm before!

Phoenix :D
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:51 am

Postby IainEtc » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:45 pm

I don't know why but I am SO NOT wanting to go to T today. Everything about it makes me TOTALLY MAD! Everything in the WHOLE WORLD makes me TOTALLY MAD right now. Everything is SUPREMELY STUPID.

Whoa somebody is influencing really really hard right now. I can't tell who's who. I like our T and I'm ok with therapy mostly. But right now I just want to yell at her. Gonna be an interesting session today.

Cody

Hi Sasha - You doing anything fun?

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:59 pm

Hey, Cody!

Could it be Sean who's getting everyone so riled up? Sounds like he was triggered recently, and also your T was away, and that's hard on little ones. I hope it all goes ok today.

A good milkshake for me this past week :wink: , and some time swimming at the beach with the husband. Otherwise a lot of boring chores and making sure the littles are getting what they need. :roll: :roll: DMV, anyone? Taking the dog for shots and grooming? Clearing out the closet with all the old shoes? Watching Pinocchio and Snow White on Disney +? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hope I get to do SOMETHING FUN this weekend!

What do you have planned?

Your friend,
Sasha <3 <3 <3
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Postby Collective » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:40 pm

Hello, everyone.

How does everyone here cope with their Ts? Like, I don’t have a lot of time out here with him, but sometimes it still brings up stuff for all of us. And then we might not get the chance to talk about it, or work out why we are upset/angry/sad before it is time to see him again.

I don’t know. I don’t know how to handle all this, I guess.

Sorry, just rambling.

- Nicole
Collective
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:51 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Hi Nicole!

We have two journals, one for the T and a private one for us. Before we started video sessions, anything we wanted to tell him between sessions we could write in the journal and then bring it for him to read. What we do now is send him an email the night before our session with things that people might want to talk about.

If something comes up in a session that we're upset about, sometimes it helps to write in the private journal to sort it out. We use different colored pens so we know who's saying what.

Our T doesn't mind if we contact him between sessions, so if we feel really upset and can't wait, we can send him a text or an email and he will write back. He cares about how everyone is feeling, and we're all important to him. That's an important part of DID therapy--no part is more important than another and no one's feelings are more important than someone else's.

Sasha, Devin, and others. <3
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Postby KitMcDaydream » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:01 am

Hi

We struggle with that concept with everyone here being autistic! Some more than others.

The adults who front when someone else is around have a better sense for trying to make things fair cos I think they had to learn more 'real world social rules' to 'fit in' when they had to go to work and stuff.

Bobby is the most disabled in the autistic sense, only comes out to play video games then will only play what they want. Any unexpected noises sends them back inside. They won't speak, never have. They will only co-host with Kit.

I also tend to play alone on the inside. I'm a changeling and like to transform into different animals and run or fly round the inner world as an animal. In our inner world I live in the woods or the mountains as a tiger, snow leopard, eagle. I like mythical creatures too and my favourite is the Phoenix so I can constantly re-invent myself! :D

Phoenix

-- Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:05 am --

p.s I forgot to ask ...does anyone know a good colouring book with lots of phoenix's and unicorns to colour in? Single sided pages would be good for water colour or to take out and frame but a regular colouring book would be ok too.

Thanks

Phoenix
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:51 am

Postby IainEtc » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Hi Phoenix,

That sounds hard with so many people being autistic. Pretty cool you can change into animals. We don't know a coloring book for you but if we see one we'll let you know.

Things are just the usual stuff here. Over and over. It's not bad. At least we're safe. But most of us are bored out of our minds.

Iain

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum