Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby IainEtc » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:55 pm

Hi shawn - I'm glad you're here. You're a big help to people.

Hi Phoenix - Was the scooter fun? I think they might be. Sounds like it's got 4 wheel drive or something.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:06 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MakersDozn » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:16 pm

thanks, Iain! that's really nice to hear. i appreciate it.

shawn
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KitMcDaydream » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:04 am

IainEtc wrote:Hi shawn - I'm glad you're here. You're a big help to people.

Hi Phoenix - Was the scooter fun? I think they might be. Sounds like it's got 4 wheel drive or something.

Iain

well its got 4 wheels does that count??? :D it is one of the bigger ones that can go on the road and it can get on the playing fields for the dog. They are only allowed to go up to 8mph in the UK on roads/off road and 4mph on pavements.

I wish we could still ride a bike but the body doesn't have enough balance and it will cause too much pain for the knees and leave us bedbound for days after, but the scooter is the next best thing! ..and don't want to be falling off and breaking our back like Simon Cowell did! we don't have the money for immediate private surgery like he has!

Phoenix
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:06 pm

Postby IainEtc » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:30 pm

Sounds like a cool scooter. Evan wants to ride it.

We got an old fridge for the garage. Like a 2nd fridge so we won't have to go to the grocery store so much. It was pretty cheap but we had to clean it up a lot and Colin had to make it get cold again. It was a lot of work. :roll:

Iain

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:45 am

Hey, Cody, are you around??

My life sucks right now. The husband keeps triggering the littles by talking about going places, and they get stressed out about where we would find a bathroom, because we heard a lot of rest stops are closed, and if you have to go into a store at a gas station that's not safe, and then he gets to an idea that is REALLY triggering for them, and makes them feel sick. That happened twice this week!

I was supposed to have time with him last night, but then he started saying we never go anywhere anymore (duh--there's a pandemic going on) and talking about other people he knows who are taking trips, and then we had to just go watch a Disney movie instead. And he was kind of upset, but he started the whole thing. :evil: It's not our fault that it's hard to travel right now!

So today we said that if he planned out all the details, we could drive somewhere not too far away for a night. A motel where we could go into the room from the parking lot, and restaurants that were doing all the right things (or I guess we could get takeout), and we could go hiking. But he said it was too hot to go anywhere this weekend. :roll: :roll: Well, I tried.

Are you getting to do anything fun at home?

Sasha <3 <3 <3
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:06 am

Postby IainEtc » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:18 pm

Hi Sasha,

What's the deal with the husband guy? Pandemic much??? :roll: :roll:

Home's ok. Kinda boring. We fight over which movies to watch and Host works too much. We have some cool neighbors that came over for backyard social time last night. They brought ice cream!!! They brought their sweet dog and Evan had a lot of fun playing with her. The woman's going to have a baby. I thought about how scary and cool that would be.

What about you?

Your friend,

Cody

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Collective » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Hello, it is nice to see what everybody has been doing.

Hi Shawn, it is really nice to meet you. The fighting isn’t as bad now, after we saw our T on Friday. I don’t know why it made a difference, I get bits and pieces of what was talked about, but I can’t see anything that explains why they were fighting so much and why it is better now. I’m just glad they are being a bit quieter.
It’s hard being in an old body, I can’t get used to that! Sometimes the physical stuff really scares me, because I don’t know how bad it will end up. I miss the days of being able to run and not hurting all the time.

Hi Phoenix, the scooter sounds fun! I’m glad your visitor has been, I always get nervous when we are expecting someone to come.
I don’t know how friends work in real life, either. I talk to the partner here, and she recognises me and is nice to me. But apart from that nobody knows me as Rose, everyone thinks I’m Jo (body) just being quiet and acting a bit like a kid.

-Rose
Collective
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:06 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:51 am

Hi Rose, I'm glad the fighting got better.

Hi Cody,

That's cool that those nice neighbors came over. We haven't had anyone over for awhile, and I miss seeing people. We don't have any neighbors that we're friends enough with that we would have them over.

Idk, babies are cool, but I hate hate hated being pregnant.

Anyway, have you seen any good movies lately? We've just been watching comedies with the husband. There's a funny one called Community that has lots of episodes and seasons, and it's a sitcom that makes fun of sitcoms at the same time.

Maybe we'll try again tonight to have time with the husband :wink: , but it's on him if he triggers the littles again by talking about going on a trip. :roll: :roll:

Your friend,
Sasha <3 <3 <3
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:06 am

Postby KitMcDaydream » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Collective wrote:It’s hard being in an old body, I can’t get used to that! Sometimes the physical stuff really scares me, because I don’t know how bad it will end up. I miss the days of being able to run and not hurting all the time.

-Rose

I can totally relate to this! This body has something called arthritis too and when the weather changes like heavy rain all day the knees really hurt! Even just to get off the bed to go to the loo! :shock: :(
Apparently its even worse when it gets to winter and is freezing cold but I've never been in the body yet when that's happened.

Phoenix
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:06 pm

Postby IainEtc » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Hi,

One time we were hiking and there were these two big rocks. They were like a long away apart and Colin tried to jump. But he forgot the body isn't 17 like he is and we fell and sprained both wrists. Colin had to drive to the ER and get the wrists fixed. He was all like - "I could have made it". Yeah but the BODY is too old. :roll:

Iain

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum