Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi Cody!!!! :D :D

Wow-shrimp and good jazz. That sounds like so much fun.

We are having SUCH a bad weekend. It doesn’t look like it from the outside too much, but we’re a mess. And when we get like this, I’m hardly allowed to be out at all—it was even hard to be out for Zumba. Because I do fun stuff that it feels like we don’t deserve to do, or don’t have a right to do when other parts are upset. So forget about any
milkshakes happening any time soon. :( :(

They don’t listen to me when I say that we may as well FEEL good—that it will help us be less upset, but they say, “we don’t deserve to be less upset.” See what I have to put up with??

And there’s a part that’s making herself known more who hates to be touched at all. We’ve been trying to work it out in the journal, but we decided to tell the husband about it, and that was really hard.
F*ck. DID really sucks.

Sasha <3 <3 <3
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby ItsJustUs » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Hey. What's up everybody?
Today is so friggin boring. Stuck at work. Lot of co-consciousness going on today and i'm so bored at being here. ugh.

So, our little one seems to have calmed down. She still hates me *shrug* but at least she's not flipping out anymore. So we'll see how that goes.

ttyl

B
Kitten 39F-Core, Delilah (age unknown)F- Protector/System Manager/Care Taker, Britney 17F- Former persecutor turned protector, Lilly 5.5F, Little Wolf (young, but age unknown) "job" unknown, Val- age unknown, Female entity, we think she is a protector
ItsJustUs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Postby IainEtc » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:02 pm

Hi B,

You're SO RIGHT! Work can be SUPER boring. Who wants to be stuck in a freaking office all day? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hi Sasha,

Uh Oh - BAD WEEKEND ALERT!!!!! BUMMER!!!! I hate it when I can't feel good because somebody else feels bad. Why doesn't it work the other way around????? They can't feel bad if I feel good. 8) No milkshakes sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. Same thing here. Host is feeling down so I'm waiting on the milkshake thing. Could REALLY use one right about now. :wink: It's really hot here and the CLOTHES ARE GETTING FEW everywhere we go! Can you say distracting????? Host is like totally oblivious - poor guy. Just not into milkshakes. :roll:

See you soon.

Your friend,

Cody
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Postby VioletFlux » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Hiya Cody & Sasha & Britney & everyone else! I'm back! :D

Needed a few days off after all the stress and then all the emotions last week. Still feeling really bad about saying goodbye to our older cat, but V1 adopted us a kitten while I was gone and she's ADORABLE! :lol: A little 3-month old bundle of joy and claws!

I gotta go to therapy this morning, V1 wants me to talk with T about the emotions and stuff, but I don't really want to cos I don't want to end up all sad and crying again. :cry:

Hope you're all having a good day!

V2
Most Active: Violet aka V2 (16); Melissa (7); Viola (17); Rebecca (∞);
L---- (14); Protectors: Charlie (6); Mike (35); Littles: Arin (6); Janet (4);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.
Our Journey Thread - The whole Flux System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby birdsong87 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:39 pm

oh man, our system is not fun right now. super messy, ups and down and it's just not working out.
at least we do some strength exercises every day now so we won't lose all our strength.
I really want to get the weekend to front. the bigs don't know how to not make a mess of our time.
Dx: DID cPTSD
L (host); Mike (caregiver); Asti (co-host, achiever); Annett (teen protector); Maya (child); Thamara (child); Danielle; and others
our blog on resources: www.dis-sos.com
birdsong87
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:44 am

Postby IainEtc » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Hey Annett. Sounds rough. I hate it when things get messed up. Why is DID so f-ing messy? Keeping your strength up is good. That way you'll be ready for anything. Sometimes when Host is going non-functional I get some cash food and tools and put them in a backpack under the bed. He doesn't notice but I know it's there in case things get real bad.

Keep going.

Colin

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:56 am

Hey, everyone!

V2--a kitten!!! That's great! We haven't had a kitten around here in a long time. Our cats are getting old.

Hi Cody! Are you around?

I'm still stuck in no-milkshake land and it sucks. Not sure how to get them to let me just have FUN!!

We saw the T today. He's very cool and really nice to the littles. And he has a special signal for me that he knows I'm there even if I can't talk to him.

Got any good weekend plans?? I'm busy doing that fun activity with college students that we like to do. But we feel a little left out when they go out afterwards, because we're not really one of them. :(

Okay--gotta go do boring house chores.
Sasha <3 <3 <3
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Postby IainEtc » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:38 am

HI!

I HATE boring house chores!!!!!!!

I'm with you stuck in no-milkshake land :( :( :( Don't know why we can't just have fun when we want to???? Host is all like 'proper time proper place' about it. BORING!!! :roll: x2 I want excitement and romance and milkshakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitties are really cute. Wish we had one to play with but the Littles are afraid of them (long unpleasant story). :?

We have an adult party this weekend - BORING - except some outside teens will be there and I'll get to talk to them (as Host of course :roll: ). They're as close as I get to friends. One of them is going off to college soon and I'm SO BUMMED! - and JEALOUS!!!! I wish I could go with her. It's SO COOL you get to hang with the college students - even a little bit.

Hoping for milkshakes for both of us - REAL SOON. :wink:

Your friend,

Cody

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Hey friends!

I have a question for Cody and Sasha... do you ever have milkshakes with someone else inside your system? Is that like, wierd or not? Or is it a wierd thing to ask about?

I'm asking because, uh, "reasons", stuff that's come up in our system.

And now half the others in here are either :oops: blushing furiously or are all :shock: "OMG you did NOT just ask that!" :roll:

V2
Most Active: Violet aka V2 (16); Melissa (7); Viola (17); Rebecca (∞);
L---- (14); Protectors: Charlie (6); Mike (35); Littles: Arin (6); Janet (4);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.
Our Journey Thread - The whole Flux System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby birdsong87 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:58 pm

uhm... stupid question, but I thought milkshakes were a physical thing. So how do you do that in the system when you only have one body?
no milkshakes for us but I couldn't care less.
I get some time front today and I hope we can catch up with all the not-crazy parts here need. Our hosts are really no fun to be around with. I think they are creating problems that are not even real. :roll:
Dx: DID cPTSD
L (host); Mike (caregiver); Asti (co-host, achiever); Annett (teen protector); Maya (child); Thamara (child); Danielle; and others
our blog on resources: www.dis-sos.com
birdsong87
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:44 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum