Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby lindi » Sat May 31, 2014 12:49 pm

Toasty wrote:
I like teddies too but I was just trying to prove a point... because I wanted to have more teenagey conversations with people my age. Instead of talking to 10 year olds. I hate the needles doctors give you which is why they make me nervous. I wouldn't want them to make a mistake! Its quite scary thinking about it.

(I'll reply for Jade, sorry) I understand your point and agree totally :) I think Jade understood it too - she's just such a rambler.
With the doctor we're mostly worried about financial stuff. (For some reason I can't write much now, even if Jade is restricted :P ) But my favourite anime is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, although it's a little dark at times. Not that we've seen many animes :oops: I like to play the Sims 3, btw.
-Lin
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 1:04 pm

AdamMZ wrote:
Toasty wrote:What type of anime have you watched so far?

We just watched chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai. We've watched another one too. But I can't remember the name. Why does all anime names have to be Japanese? So hard to remember. :P

We've also watched Squid Girl, both seasons, and Azumanga Daioh

Edit: It took a while for us to comment. :| -Adam

Oh cool! I haven't watched any anime personally. But I have memories of it. Our system doesn't use the TV to watch anime. We use the computer. on a special website. It has to be Japanese because it is made in Japan! Ekaterina in the system can speak Japanese. But I can't. Its way to confusing.

This system usually watches action fantasy or horror animes. Like code geass, peulla magi madoka magica, (System favourite) girls und panzer, Higurashi no naku koro ni, sword art online, Kuroshitsuji, hell sing, angel beats, machine-doll, but we also watch comedy ones like yuru yuri, lucky star and k-on though. I've been meaning to watch squid girl, is it any good?

Exactly! I'm stuck with her just like that! (but see, at least I messed up her comment :lol: :lol: I'm like literally tearing up of laughter here :twisted: ) I don't think she has proven anything except that she can keep up a cheerful facade and then just disappear with her imaginary friends (they're not real inner people like us in my opinion, they never surface and only talk to her. I think she made them up!) when she's tired, whether the controlly one would need her then or not. The controlly one thinks that Lin is her better twin basically, just look at her user name "lindi", ewwh! :| -Jade[/color]

Okay, enough of Jade for now. Sorry about letting her loose like that. It's easily "all or nothing" when I actually let my alters express themselves. -manager

I like jade. I mess with patcy too. hahaha

-- Sat May 31, 2014 1:08 pm --

lindi wrote:
Toasty wrote:
I like teddies too but I was just trying to prove a point... because I wanted to have more teenagey conversations with people my age. Instead of talking to 10 year olds. I hate the needles doctors give you which is why they make me nervous. I wouldn't want them to make a mistake! Its quite scary thinking about it.

(I'll reply for Jade, sorry) I understand your point and agree totally :) I think Jade understood it too - she's just such a rambler.
With the doctor we're mostly worried about financial stuff. (For some reason I can't write much now, even if Jade is restricted :P ) But my favourite anime is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, although it's a little dark at times. Not that we've seen many animes :oops: I like to play the Sims 3, btw.
-Lin

OMG a fellow puella magi madoka magica fan! That's what got me into anime in the first place! I love the story, how shocking and surprising it is. Have you watched the movie rebellion? I have. IT IS AMAZING. Such a plot twist! I am so satisfied with the series. I like playing sims 3 too! We have a lot in common so far hahaha. :) :)
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 1:44 pm

Everytime I get into a video store, I always want to buy anime. :P But I know it wastes money. Oh well. :)

I'm glad that one of my alters has a conversation. Feels like I'm bringing myself to talk to someone.

But you're not doing it. You're not talking to someone. :/

Yeah, I know. But it just feels like it.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:29 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 2:25 pm

AdamMZ wrote:Everytime I get into a video store, I always want to buy anime. :P But I know it wastes money. Oh well. :)

I'm glad that one of my alters has a conversation. Feels like I'm bringing myself to talk to someone.

But you're not doing it. You're not talking to someone. :/

Yeah, I know. But it just feels like it.

It isn't a waste of money! Its really nice to watch. Its better than normal TV.
Mercy

Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 2:31 pm

Stuff like more than RM20 is expensive in my opinion. But something close to that, well it's worth to watch.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 2:45 pm

AdamMZ wrote:Stuff like more than RM20 is expensive in my opinion. But something close to that, well it's worth to watch.

That's not a lot of money to me. Whats your favourite food?
Mercy

Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 3:13 pm

I... don't know. I like sweet and delicious stuff.

I just ate Burger King. I like burger. Hehe :P
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 3:26 pm

AdamMZ wrote:I... don't know. I like sweet and delicious stuff.

I just ate Burger King. I like burger. Hehe :P

I don't really like burger king. I think KFC is the best when it comes to fast food. And I don't like sweet things at all. Because... well. They are to sweet. haha. I think my favourite normal food is curry.

I think my favourite food has to be cheese! I love cheese a lot. Does anyone here like football? (soccer) I hope Germany wins the world cup this year!
Mercy

Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lindi » Sat May 31, 2014 3:51 pm

Toasty wrote:OMG a fellow puella magi madoka magica fan! That's what got me into anime in the first place! I love the story, how shocking and surprising it is. Have you watched the movie rebellion? I have. IT IS AMAZING. Such a plot twist! I am so satisfied with the series. I like playing sims 3 too! We have a lot in common so far hahaha. :) :)

That's so cool!!! :D I love the unconditional friend's love in puella magi madoka magica... <3 and the ending is so beautiful! But I like everything about it really :) Even the atmosphere in some random everyday scenarios :o
I haven't watched Rebellion... I'll try to get the manager to watch it with me :) But she might just "look into it" and forget it, 'cause she's lazy about watching movies :?
Someone asked about favourite food? I don't have a definite one, but greek salad is really good and I looove icecream! ^_^
-Lin
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 4:55 pm

lindi wrote:
Toasty wrote:OMG a fellow puella magi madoka magica fan! That's what got me into anime in the first place! I love the story, how shocking and surprising it is. Have you watched the movie rebellion? I have. IT IS AMAZING. Such a plot twist! I am so satisfied with the series. I like playing sims 3 too! We have a lot in common so far hahaha. :) :)

That's so cool!!! :D I love the unconditional friend's love in puella magi madoka magica... <3 and the ending is so beautiful! But I like everything about it really :) Even the atmosphere in some random everyday scenarios :o
I haven't watched Rebellion... I'll try to get the manager to watch it with me :) But she might just "look into it" and forget it, 'cause she's lazy about watching movies :?
Someone asked about favourite food? I don't have a definite one, but greek salad is really good and I looove icecream! ^_^
-Lin

What the hell is a manager? Why do you need to go through your "manager" to do what you want? It isn't like your precious manager owns you. ugh. these kids need to learn. Destruction, independence and power are the best feelings you can imagine in this pathetic world. As I am a god. I expect you to take my advice seriously. I don't give it to just any mortal.
Last edited by Toasty on Sat May 31, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mercy

Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum