Our partner

For the teenagers!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the teenagers!

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 11:28 am

Toasty wrote:Hey Sally, I'm glad you got a name. Its way better than calling you someone. It felt kinda rude to me to call you that. Anyway how old are you Sally?

I'm 15... I guess. :/
Please note that I'm not that girl on my first post in this thread. Yeah, she's a girl. She's a shy girl. I don't know what name I should give her. -Sally

Here. List of all girl's names. :P -Adam (Me)

Haha. XD
Edit: Okay, those names are cool.
Last edited by AdamMZ on Sat May 31, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:21 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 11:31 am

Hmmmmm. What does she think about the name Shy? It really explains her personality. And welcome to the thread. Wow, I can't think clearly because of Nadie right now. Excuse me if I do anything silly.

I agree. That is a good name. I like it. (We actually agree on something, what a rare occasion)
Mercy

There are many others, but I don't think they want to post here.
Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 11:40 am

Toasty wrote:Hmmmmm. What does she think about the name Shy? It really explains her personality. And welcome to the thread. Wow, I can't think clearly because of Nadie right now. Excuse me if I do anything silly.

It's okay. I did typos a lot! Well, not a lot. Sometimes I read what I typed before I post. (I can't believe I still keep the kitty avatar. I'm still gonna keep it :) ) -

S... Shy? That... seems like a good name. Yeah, I like it! Um... :oops: -Shy
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 11:46 am

AdamMZ wrote:
Toasty wrote:Hmmmmm. What does she think about the name Shy? It really explains her personality. And welcome to the thread. Wow, I can't think clearly because of Nadie right now. Excuse me if I do anything silly.

It's okay. I did typos a lot! Well, not a lot. Sometimes I read what I typed before I post. (I can't believe I still keep the kitty avatar. I'm still gonna keep it :) ) -

S... Shy? That... seems like a good name. Yeah, I like it! Um... :oops: -Shy

Its fine. :) I sometimes make mistakes also. And I have to edit it all out. The kitty avatar is quite cute! I like kittens. Specially that one because it has wings. It reminds me of my saviour seangel. You should tell us about yourself sally and shy. What type of things do you like doing?

Geez, Seangel didn't even help you that much from me. Just told you to breath in and out. You really don't need to kiss ass because of that.

It doesn't matter! Saviour Seangel was the only one out of 100'000 who helped me when you was messing with me. That IS special
Mercy

Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 12:06 pm

Toasty wrote:What type of things do you like doing?

What I like? I like anime. But it's sooo hard to watch anime from TV. I don't know why. Hehe.
I... kinda like... don't wanna do anything. I'm just following what others do. :oops: But I also like anime. :)
I just play computers. :P
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lindi » Sat May 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Eep, at the moment I think we all just feel a little scared because we have a doctor's visit on monday and I guess our life depends on how it goes or whatever, 'cause our body feels sick out of nervousness :oops: :oops: :oops: <- HAHAHAH! Ok, it's not funny at all to be nervous, but that smiley cracks me up :D I don't even know why. Maybe it just looks so ridiculously shy, and I'm really not xD
But hey, nice to meet you all, and I'm happy about this teen thread, 'cause sure, some of us are on the teddy bears -level of childishness, but personally... nah, nothing wrong with teddy bears, I even like them, but it felt a bit weird to write in the littles section :oops: :oops: :oops: <-lol :roll: Uh, sorry for being so "funny", I guess I try to cheer up the controlly one (I want to call her that, not "manager" :twisted: ) or something.
Btw, if Lin writes here, just so you know, she thinks she's so much better than me :roll:
We used to be friends I guess, but she and the controlly one started to gossip about me being too unstable :evil: In other words, less boring than them. So now they restrict me a lot like I was one of the littles :cry: :cry: :cry: <-trolol, I'm not really that sad, they can't defeat me :lol: . But ugh... even now I have supposedly rambled too much, so gotta go! :evil: But have a great day you all! :)
-JADE!!!- <-lol at writing it like that for no reason :lol: :roll:
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 12:18 pm

I should tell you that Shy is 16. Sally's also 16 actually. -Adam

Yeah oops. :P And hey Jade!
There's more of us actually. But this is it. For now. :/
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Toasty » Sat May 31, 2014 12:23 pm

AdamMZ wrote:
Toasty wrote:What type of things do you like doing?

What I like? I like anime. But it's sooo hard to watch anime from TV. I don't know why. Hehe.
I... kinda like... don't wanna do anything. I'm just following what others do. :oops: But I also like anime. :)
I just play computers. :P

What type of anime have you watched so far?
-------------------------------------------------------Message to Jade------------------------------------------
I like teddies too but I was just trying to prove a point... because I wanted to have more teenagey conversations with people my age. Instead of talking to 10 year olds. I hate the needles doctors give you which is why they make me nervous. I wouldn't want them to make a mistake! Its quite scary thinking about it.

I know how it feels to be restricted. Because i'm stuck with Patcy, I can't do some of the things I want to do. Because she does not enjoy it like me. And if I did. she'd go on and on about it, why does Lin think she is better than you? Has she proven herself to be?
Mercy

Toasty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lindi » Sat May 31, 2014 12:25 pm

!!!!!!!!!111111111 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oopsI've already tried to write something friendly so many times, but Jade makes me erase it or quit the comment writing window. :? But it's interesting to read about you guys! I'll write more when she leaves me alone (no worries, I got this).
-Lin
: :oops: :oops:

-- Sat May 31, 2014 12:31 pm --

Toasty wrote:II know how it feels to be restricted. Because i'm stuck with Patcy, I can't do some of the things I want to do. Because she does not enjoy it like me. And if I did. she'd go on and on about it, why does Lin think she is better than you? Has she proven herself to be?

Exactly! I'm stuck with her just like that! (but see, at least I messed up her comment :lol: :lol: I'm like literally tearing up of laughter here :twisted: ) I don't think she has proven anything except that she can keep up a cheerful facade and then just disappear with her imaginary friends (they're not real inner people like us in my opinion, they never surface and only talk to her. I think she made them up!) when she's tired, whether the controlly one would need her then or not. The controlly one thinks that Lin is her better twin basically, just look at her user name "lindi", ewwh! :| -Jade

Okay, enough of Jade for now. Sorry about letting her loose like that. It's easily "all or nothing" when I actually let my alters express themselves. -manager
Last edited by lindi on Sat May 31, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dx: schizoid PD, ADD (inattentive), GAD
lindi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AdamMZ » Sat May 31, 2014 12:37 pm

Toasty wrote:What type of anime have you watched so far?

We just watched chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai. We've watched another one too. But I can't remember the name. Why does all anime names have to be Japanese? So hard to remember. :P

We've also watched Squid Girl, both seasons, and Azumanga Daioh

Edit: It took a while for us to comment. :| -Adam
AdamMZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum