Our partner

Eye Colour

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Eye Colour

Postby Mae the First » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Hello, beautiful! All of you, beautiful!

I was wondering--does your body's eye colour change when different alters pop out?
For example, when Elyse is out, the eyes are two different colours; when Mae pops out, our eyes become almost black; when I'm out, the eyes are gold.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Safe hugs,
Ophelia
Elyse (20), Ophelia (21), Ellie (4), Candy (13), Mae (23), Nevan (25), Marjorie (14), Georgia (27), Adam (23), Damon Black (24), Clara (25), Lily (17-25), Sammy (21), Alice (8); The Others are trying to get their lives straightened out.
Friendly hugs and ToE are fiiiiine ;3
Mae the First
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Eye Colour

Postby requiemxcerberus » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:45 am

Hello Ophelia,

To answer your question yes each person tends to have different eye colors ranging from brown, blue, green, to yellow and purple. I know this as I personally am a multiple and know three others. Also a side note colors can blend based on who and how many are present (my eyes are blue but, are often found to be blue rimmed green center)

Hope this helps,
A friend
requiemxcerberus
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:43 pm

Postby ManyHearts » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Our eye color doesn't change as much as it does with you I guess, but it does change a little bit. Some alters get really black eyes, while others go back to near light brown or even dark green.

With us, the way we look changes a lot. while some alters get a look in their eyes that scares other people, other alters have a "romantic and warm look" (if I may quote our ex-SO) in their eyes. But I think that the body language in general influences the look someone has in the eyes.

I have heard that some people tend to have obvious eye color changes, but I've never actually seen it for myself. I do know that eyes (especially green ones) can become lighter or darker depending on the emotions of the person, but someone with dark brown eyes whose eyes turn light blue in a matter of seconds/minutes, that's something I've never seen. Not saying it can't happen, just that I've only read about it, never seen it.
We are no longer here
ManyHearts
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby VanessaG » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:13 pm

I have a friend who is DID like us and I have seen here eyes change color. They change from blue tones to green tones...my littles always notice and tell her...

This same friend has told me that my eyes don't change color, but change expressions dramatically with some insiders...
We Coexist....
VanessaG
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:43 pm

Postby Snuffthroostr » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:09 am

My eyes range from hazel to mostly brown to mostly green. The gold in them will come and go and the rings around the outside go from grey to dark blue.
DX DID, Major Depressive Disorder
Snuffthroostr
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby TheCollective » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 am

My eyes are blue and only change from deep blue to almost grey and sometimes green.
My mom though, she has really big changes from deep blue to hazel brown, yellow, grey and everything in between. I've always known she has DID only she's scared of knowing.
~TheCollective, F. 31

Dx DID, C-PTSD, BPD. Suspect bipolar.
Rx citalopram 20 mg, depakine 600 mg, abilify 5 mg
TheCollective
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:43 pm

Postby lifelongthing » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:59 am

I have everything from brown to green to blue to grey depending on who's out. I've heard many DIDers on here report that they do experience things like that with eye colour. Just another strange DID thing I guess :)
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:43 pm

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post