Our partner

How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Postby TheTriForce » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:17 pm

companionwolf wrote:Brain hurt. Want to go home away from bad people. The dinner was good but it wasn't worth being here. But we didn't get a choice on not coming.

Thank you everyone for birthday wishes. We really appreciate them.

We are hoping maybe cake tomorrow but no one is really getting hopes up. Maybe we can do what someone here suggested and get a cake later when home. That would be ok. It's just hard because we can't drive so we can't get groceries on our own. ):

-- blurry mess of folks

We can't drive either. Do your supermarkets have a home delivery service there? How do you usually get food in? ..or how about a takeaway treat...places like pizza takeaway, McDonalds etc do home delivery and sometimes have 'puddings' too on their menu?
Body - F 50+ yrs disabled/autistic/DID Host: Jay
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby ViTheta » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:11 pm

The next several days is going to be a pain. There's a lot of people coming in and out and just had a few children of one of the people helping Uncle B come downstairs to move Father's plants upstairs except that he's still asleep.

It feels weird that the first thing we did was grab our 'witch's knife' we keep on our desk to do rituals with.

I've been having a hard time focusing, but that might be due to just being drained and tired. Sister left yesterday after she got to see me melt down over the latest problem with Father. He decided to save a small amount of money and move heating oil companies. The old company had a payment plan that was steady and they delivered whenever. Now we have to order and that means he has to order. I broke a basket in anger when it suddenly shifted while I was trying to do something.

Ugh...

Take care,
Vi
Autistic, DID, trans
Alters: Violette, Agatha, Agnes, Anathema, Angel, Beth, Bonnie, Bri, Gia, Keira, Leila, Lilith, Marcie, Octavia, Pippa, Queen, Selene, Val, Veronica
Threads https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221125.html https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221263.html
ViTheta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:54 am

Postby ViTheta » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:22 pm

companionwolf wrote:Brain hurt. Want to go home away from bad people. The dinner was good but it wasn't worth being here. But we didn't get a choice on not coming.

Thank you everyone for birthday wishes. We really appreciate them.

We are hoping maybe cake tomorrow but no one is really getting hopes up. Maybe we can do what someone here suggested and get a cake later when home. That would be ok. It's just hard because we can't drive so we can't get groceries on our own. ):

-- blurry mess of folks

I hope you are better soon. I'm sorry that yesterday was such a mess and you had to deal with so many bad people even if the food was good.

-Vi
Autistic, DID, trans
Alters: Violette, Agatha, Agnes, Anathema, Angel, Beth, Bonnie, Bri, Gia, Keira, Leila, Lilith, Marcie, Octavia, Pippa, Queen, Selene, Val, Veronica
Threads https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221125.html https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221263.html
ViTheta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby companionwolf » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:36 am

Hi every1. Thank you 4 being nice. We did get cake so we r happy. Or were.

Rn it is very bad and the internal safety crew is activated bc there's a lot of emotional bleedover from a SI part. I think they want to go home and have reached the limit of being with bad people ):

We got some nice things from friends 4 birthday tho. I just worry we r worrying friends... I told them we r OK n safe but. I still feel bad 4 even saying it is bad.

We go home tomorrow. So it will be ok.

-- NB
ADHD, cPTSD, and a dissociative disorder
companionwolf
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:54 am

Postby TheTriForce » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:54 pm

We've had a rough night with very little sleep. Child B and Kit had high levels of anxiety and stress and this made blood pressure high and Tinnitus horrendous! :shock: Never got to 'deep sleep' stage all night so exhausted today. :x ..but don't want to sleep too much in day otherwise we'll have the same problems again tonight!

They have agreed to go deep inside away from the front for a week. Juno has swapped places with Kit (as adviser) as a changeling and holder of mother's past life memories she can help us with portraying a calm and appropriate exterior this week whilst we deal with the workmen, the covid jab and a funeral going on next door! (a neighbour seemed to suggest they'd be expecting us to go pay our respects and may want to use our driveway for family and friends to park).

However we don't know where the funeral is (crematoria or graveside church) and can't get there with such short notice especially as we have no idea when the covid home vaccination team are going to turn up. (They just book you in for that week and turn up when they have time).

We'll have to manage without a food shop until we know when the funeral will be as other neighbours/her family would no doubt be annoyed if the cars couldn't get along front of the house because our food shop was being brought in! (cos no-one had told us when it was going to be before we had booked it)..so Juno and I are just putting together a meal plan for the week as microwave will have to be unplugged too when the men are painting the ceiling so we won't be able to do our dinner at the usual time and have no idea what time/day the nurses are going to turn up to do the vaccine.

It would just be better for all if Child B and Kit are deep inside so we can function better on the outside, though they will help us clear the kitchen worktops first tomorrow after we've done dinner. Hopefully this works and helps us get through the week easier and less stressed!

Jay
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ViTheta » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:29 pm

I'm sorry that you have to go through all of that Jay and everyone else.

Right now we're stressed out. Trying to mask in some places while not masking in others is difficult. Add to that, they're moving Father's stuff upstairs today or tomorrow along with some stuff from my area and it's just a lot of noise, stress, and people. No one wants to come out right now and that means we're kind of alone with a bad headache and a desire to sleep.

Take care,
Vi
Autistic, DID, trans
ViTheta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ArbreMonde » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:16 am

Sending moral support to everyone. It sounds like times are stressful for everybody: not a single person in my social circle is being peaceful at the moment. Times are difficult.

__

I have decided my grandmother is in a "Schrödinger's state" (both alive and dead) and it helps me better cope with my family's shenanigans. I'll know the result eventually when she will be out of the hospital (direction nursing home or cemetary). It might sound cold but it is the only way I can manage emotionally right now without completely dissociating. I mean, it still is a dissociative state, but feeling two emotions at the same time and being able to step aside to observe them without being overwhelmed, that's still less dissociated than DP/DR and splitting.

I have been very angry at the seller I purchased Xmas gifts for my girlfriend from. I had ordered to different prints of fox-printed blankets and they sent two identical racoons. Fabric is super soft tho. It got solved in less than 24 hours and they will send the proper blankets and GF can keep the racoon ones.

I also noticed I skipped one dose of my pills (friday's) which is unusual from me and really shows how difficult it was for me to deal with my family's shenanigans.

I will try to re-organize the living room today so I no longer have the sun shining on the computer screen.
Autistic | ADHD | DID (host: Morwan) | transmasc (they/them & he/him)

Journey thread | DID ressources thread

This too shall pass. It shall pass like a kidney stone, but it shall pass.
__
What is great about broken things is: they can be repaired.
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:54 pm

Postby ViTheta » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:32 pm

You do what you have to in order to survive, Arbremonde, and it's okay if you feel that you have to just assume the worst. I'm glad that you got the blankets sorted out for your girlfriend. Had that happen with a company a lot too. It got rectified in the end. Honestly, we'd been a bit worried on this end about how you were doing.

So...Father is now moved upstairs. We spent yesterday fretting over all the noise, all the moving and the people who came into our space to move things. They were supposed to help dismantle and remove the broken bed frame yesterday as well, but didn't. Right now the arthritis in the body's lower back is bad and the ankle that got dislocated decades ago has been acting up. So there's a lot of pain.

It hasn't helped that so many of our friends are not able to talk right now. LB helped her awful family move to Florida and they aren't letting her have access to a computer to talk. LJ has been busy with family and has needed decompression time. A has been studying for his certificate to become a brew master. EW has been busy with holidays too. It's meant a lot of 'alone time'. Which has meant a lot of time talking to ourselves. At least it means that those of us who have been willing to talk have gotten some things worked out. That is good.

Take care,
Vi
Autistic, DID, trans
ViTheta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheTriForce » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:33 pm

Does seem like the season for everything to go wrong lately and people to be having a tough time of things! :( Hope everyone is ok?

We've managed to clear the area under the ceiling damage for tomorrow, we just need the painter to turn up on time and be quick! We're all tired..another bad night last night not getting off to sleep until well after 3am.

We have some leftover stew and a bread roll for tomorrow and have had the microwave moved into the front room so we can reheat it. It will do for dinner tomorrow.

Myself (Jay), Sioux and Juno will blend tomorrow...up early get Mr Woof walked and back to wait for the painter to turn up. They won't give an exact time but the guy will text when he's on his way so we can't be miles away in a field with the dog! :roll:

Hopefully it won't take too long, they're talking about powercuts tomorrow night :shock: (wasn't supposed to start until after xmas!) or people voluntarily using less power as apparently the Grid is worried because of the big England match.

So I've got the emergency lights and powerbanks charging...just in case! ...may have to move the kettle into another room too so we can get boiling water into flasks so we've got drinks ...in case they turn power off when the guy is still finishing up and before we get chance to plug the kettle back in to make a cuppa and fill some hot water bottles! ..like we need any extra stress this week! :oops: :?

Jay
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ViTheta » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:16 pm

I hope that there aren't any power cuts and that things go well tomorrow.

Things are quiet again so no more dissociative episodes or blanking out.

Tomorrow I begin working on setting things up a bit better for the Littles. What's more, we may be on our own a lot more than expected. Father may be eating upstairs which means that either he'll have food to make upstairs or I'll send his dinner upstairs. We don't mind this at all.

Take care,
Vi
Autistic, DID, trans
ViTheta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post