Our partner

How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Postby MakersDozn » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:24 am

Hey, Zami, welcome back. We hope that your hand feels better soon.

MDs
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby ArbreMonde » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:43 pm

-- Thank you very much MDs!

-- Well, the way it looks, it's surgery tomorrow to clean it all. Can't wait to be over and done with it!

-- I'll also need to do some therapeutic Zami-work. Understand my different aspects better, how they get triggered, how to deal with the huge emotions, stuff like that. Wrote it in the BuJo's "brain dump" so that I don't forget.

-- One baby step at a time. Writing it all down so that I don't forget. No rush. Breathe. Switch to "chill-er" alters if I start to get jittery. Let's get better. One day at a time.

__
Zami
Multiple system Dx autistic, depression, c-PTSD...

he/him | she/her | they/them

Active system members {this is a sub-system}:
oOo van Hohenheim | oTo Trisha | & Urielle {~ Theia|# Uriel} | - X (also answers to: Solomon, David, Scar) | // Ulysses | ♥ Lust | {Pride|Wrath} | -- {Zami}

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:24 pm

Postby birdsong87 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:31 pm

I am not ok. our weird sleeping problems make things escalate quickly.
can't we just sleep at night and be up during the day and sleep more than 3 hours at a time.
it feels like this is the straw...
we get a prescription for real sleeping meds tomorrow, so there is no problem solving needed right now.
I just need a place where I can say that I am not ok and people don't treat me like a blogger.
Dx: DID cPTSD
L (host 1); Asti (host 2); Annett (teen protector); Maya (child); Age (observer); Thamara (child); Danielle (aut. teen); Mike (caregiver) and others
Our blog on resources https://www.dis-sos.com
birdsong87
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Snaga » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:38 pm

birdsong87 wrote:I just need a place where I can say that I am not ok and people don't treat me like a blogger.

If I person can't say they're not ok here (or in my case, merely whinge :roll: ) then there IS no place. Hugs and hope you get some rest. I know both our mind and body suffer when our sleep patterns get wonky- unfortunately after decades of night work, it's all too easy for us personally to get ourselves messed up in a hurry, when it comes to sleep. We sympathise.

ArbreMonde wrote:-- Well, the way it looks, it's surgery tomorrow to clean it all. Can't wait to be over and done with it!

Good thoughts your way!

ArbreMonde wrote:. Writing it all down so that I don't forget.

I need really super bad to start doing that- my handwriting is so horrid, however. *wonders idly if someone in the system has at least marginally better writing, we think most of our bad penmanship is at this point physical in nature, fine motor control is not stellar*

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:24 pm

Postby Jessica6 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:42 pm

Snaga wrote:I need really super bad to start doing that

PLEASE. That might keep us out of SO much trouble.

And I'm feeling really weird I'm usually pretty happy but not today. I dunno what's wrong. Ecch.
OSDD-1b (perhaps):

Jessica (f, 25 PV)
Steph(m,50s orig, body, SV)/-Samantha (f,31 SQ)
-Sabrina (f,12 v)
--Stefanie (f,16 v)

Albert (m,14 q)
Nameless One (m,? q)

Charlie (m,5 q)
Aurora (f,70s? q)

P=Primary S=Secondary V/v=Vocal Q/q=Quiet
The world needs more unicorns.
Jessica6
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Violarules » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:34 pm

ArbreMonde wrote:
Violarules wrote:I had a great day today! It’s my and my brother’s birthday! We celebrated at home with cake and ice cream since we can’t really go to public places with the way the world is right now with the virus. The gifts that my brother and I got were great and it was a terrific day overall!

-- Ooooh happy birthday! It's great that you had a nice, pleasant day!

-- Here, we managed to get a deep infection in the palm of a hand due to a stupid accident. Wound looked superficial but apparently was deep enough to not be cleansed properly with what we used. And now, it's antibiotics, and if it does not get better soon, surgery to clean it all.

-- Uuuurgh. I need my fudging hands to work! Or to do almost anything! Especially since I live by myself and cannot get any help. Or I'll have to engage a maid or something for a few days. Uuuurgh. Plus, it huuurts.

-- Please 2020, be over soon.

__
Zami

I hope the antibiotics work so you don’t have to get surgery and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

-- Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:35 pm --

ArbreMonde wrote:
Violarules wrote:I had a great day today! It’s my and my brother’s birthday! We celebrated at home with cake and ice cream since we can’t really go to public places with the way the world is right now with the virus. The gifts that my brother and I got were great and it was a terrific day overall!

-- Ooooh happy birthday! It's great that you had a nice, pleasant day!

-- Here, we managed to get a deep infection in the palm of a hand due to a stupid accident. Wound looked superficial but apparently was deep enough to not be cleansed properly with what we used. And now, it's antibiotics, and if it does not get better soon, surgery to clean it all.

-- Uuuurgh. I need my fudging hands to work! Or to do almost anything! Especially since I live by myself and cannot get any help. Or I'll have to engage a maid or something for a few days. Uuuurgh. Plus, it huuurts.

-- Please 2020, be over soon.

__
Zami

I hope the antibiotics work so you don’t have to get surgery and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
I have ADHD. Possibly have another mental disorder but am not certain.

Viola, Host 26 ADHD, Narcolepsy, Depression (possible DID?)
Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Computer. Female, Age: Unknown. System Manager.
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ArbreMonde » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:45 am

- Health update.

- After spending the whole afternoon getting exams, it turns out the joint is fine and there is no infection. Rather, the muscle is showing a nasty hematoma / bruise hence the nasty colors and inflammation.

- The only thing there is to do is, wait. It is frustrating. But, it is better than having to fight an infection.

- Thank you, Viola, for your concern.

- To L@birdsong: I hope your sleeping pattern stabilizes soon towards a more healthy amount of sleep.

__
X
Multiple system Dx autistic, depression, c-PTSD...

he/him | she/her | they/them

Active system members {this is a sub-system}:
oOo van Hohenheim | oTo Trisha | & Urielle {~ Theia|# Uriel} | - X (also answers to: Solomon, David, Scar) | // Ulysses | ♥ Lust | {Pride|Wrath} | -- {Zami}

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Amythyst » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:36 am

were glad you dont need surgery & stuff X. we hope it gets better quickly.

we didnt get good sleep again cos a bunch of us got upset last night about stuff. viola got dragged into a discussion online cos someone made a cheap shot at her writing (then just lurked & watched). it was civil & stuff but it upset a bunch of us cos it was basicly like them acusing viola of something she didnt do.

and even tho it wasnt nasty (other than the 1st comment that started it) it still upset us a bunch & viola started to think about quitting writing cos its too stressful dealing with stuff like that except theres alot of people who like her writing even if some people dont.

so we couldnt sleep last night cos of all the streesss & stfuff.
Ciara(10f); Em(22f); Teg(6f); Viola(17f); et cetera
Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey Thread
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:24 pm

Postby Snaga » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:46 pm

That's great news about the joint, ArbreMonde!

Sorry to hear some of y'all got upset, Amythyst. There will always be people to pick you apart, if you put creative works out there. It's just part of it.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby birdsong87 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:31 pm

our attempt to use real sleeping pills to get back to a day-night rhythm is failing.
we can be up all not, dizzy but not sleeping, with those sleeping pills.
it hit me surprisingly hard. there is no motivation left in me to manage life today.
been in bed all day, now hoping for someone else to take over to make food.
everything is just getting to me more than it used to.
Dx: DID cPTSD
L (host 1); Asti (host 2); Annett (teen protector); Maya (child); Age (observer); Thamara (child); Danielle (aut. teen); Mike (caregiver) and others
Our blog on resources https://www.dis-sos.com
birdsong87
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post