Our partner

How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Postby ArbreMonde » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:20 am

- Sending moral support to you all, especially the Gang and IainEtc. I hope everything will ease up for you.

__
- X.
Multiple system Dx autistic, depression, c-PTSD...

he/him | she/her | they/them

Active system members {this is a sub-system}:
oOo van Hohenheim | oTo Trisha | & Urielle {~ Theia|# Uriel} | - X (also answers to: Solomon, David, Scar) | // Ulysses | ♥ Lust | {Pride|Wrath} | -- {Zami}

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Amythyst » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:04 pm

sending good thots to Iain & Gang & everyone else who needs them

we dont post much but were still hear reading & thinking about all of you

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

viola &/or ciara
Ciara(10f); Em(22f); Teg(6f); Viola(17f); et cetera
Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey Thread
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:03 pm

Postby LifeBeyondDID » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:18 am

I’ve been in crisis mode for days now. My T is not available after hours. I’m safe, and when things get really crazy I do have a person I can reach out to, but I’m just tired. I know a lot of it has to do with the fact that I have a concussion. Really, the concussion is making everything seem so much worse. I don’t see my T again until Dec 4. Also, she is a new T and I’m her first DID patient. It’s all just so frustrating.
LifeBeyondDID
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:17 pm

LifeBeyondDID wrote:I’ve been in crisis mode for days now. My T is not available after hours. I’m safe, and when things get really crazy I do have a person I can reach out to, but I’m just tired. I know a lot of it has to do with the fact that I have a concussion. Really, the concussion is making everything seem so much worse. I don’t see my T again until Dec 4. Also, she is a new T and I’m her first DID patient. It’s all just so frustrating.

Whoa wait, what? Have you been medically tended to for this?

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:03 pm

Postby LifeBeyondDID » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:50 pm

Yes. I was in a vehicle accident on Nov. 13. I have post concussion syndrome. It’s not helping my mental health at all. Making it worse actually. And I don’t have support. Yuck!
LifeBeyondDID
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Amythyst » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:45 pm

we hope your ok LifeBeyondDID

were not sleeping good again cos nightmares
really bad scary violent nightmares
we dunno where theyre coming from
we fall asleep ok but then wake up too quick
cos nightmares
then cant get back to sleep again
;_;
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:40 pm

Hi Amythyst folks,

We're sorry that you've been having nightmares, and we hope that they stop soon.

MDs
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi Amythyst people,

Sorry you're having really bad nightmares. That sounds awful.

LifeBeyondDID,

That sounds really hard. I hope you're resting your eyes and avoiding anything that gives you a headache. Can you increase the frequency of your therapy sessions temporarily so you can get extra support? I hope things get better soon.

We saw our T this morning. We're finally starting to repair all the damage to the therapy relationship that happened over the past 4 weeks. It was really nice of him to see us today--he was planning to take the whole day off, but decided that he could see us this morning and then have the rest of the day free. And part of the reason was that it was going to be harder for us to wait a whole week because of everything that happened recently.

Things went well when we talked to him--he was really listening and also described some of the "take-home lessons" he got from what happened between us. The main one was that he just needs to listen and understand how we're feeling--not to right away use it as a starting point for a conversation, or see it as something he needs to find ways to help us with. Just to be there with it and understand what we're sharing with him.

Now we might walk down to the beach to help take care of everyone. 8)
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:03 pm

Postby Snaga » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:41 am

LifeBeyondDID wrote:

Yes. I was in a vehicle accident on Nov. 13. I have post concussion syndrome. It’s not helping my mental health at all. Making it worse actually. And I don’t have support. Yuck!

Okay that's good that you were seen to- I just didn't want you walking around without having had medical treatment for it! No... no I don't think it would help our state of mind, were we in your shoes, either. Try to take care of yourselves and hang in there.

Amythyst wrote:were not sleeping good again cos nightmares
really bad scary violent nightmares
we dunno where theyre coming from

Ugh. Sorry to hear that, is it... well, sometimes we dream as one alt, or the other- is it just certain parts of the system- like you and/or certain others, that are having the bad dreams? Or is it a 'doesn't matter who falls asleep' kind of thing?

Hope that they abate soon. Maybe they just need to work themselves out of you then it'll get better.

TGP, that sounds really good about the therapist- I know just knowing you're being listened to, can be a huge relief in and of itself. At least, it would be for me. Hugs and be careful down at the beach!

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:03 pm

Postby Amythyst » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:09 pm

thanks MDs & Gang & Snaga

Gang were glad things are going better with your T again. and we hope you had a good walk on the beach. ^^

*** trigger warning - nightmare / dream violence ***

the dreams seem to be like a group effort or something. its hard to know who we are at night sometimes but when the nightmares happen it feels like it involves a few of us

the last 3 nights we've had nightmares of brutal violent murders and we dream both the victim and the killer perspectives at the same time so we get the emotions & sensations of both sides at once

they're really graphic and awful & we have no idea where its coming from. all 3 nites have been different too, different locations different scenarios & different weapons. but always violent & graphic & messy

one thing that stands out is the kiler doesnt want to do it but cant stop themself, like theyre being controlled

*** end trigger warning ***

only thing we can think of is maybe its something to do with Ciara telling our T some stuff that some parts wanted to keep buried or whatever. Ciara's been trying for weeks to talk about some possible trauma memories & finally described one on wednesday. then the nightmares started that night.

like maybe its supposed to be punishment for telling the T? or maybe its something we were threatened with if we ever told & now its playing out inside? idk.

if we remember, maybe ciara can mention it next time we see the T.

viola
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies