Our partner

How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Re: How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Postby IainEtc » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:19 pm

Hi Allegra,

No headache. No jury duty. Sounds good to me.

We're having a pretty good day. Working from home which is kind of nice because Host knows no one can see us switch so he's pretty chill.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:43 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby ArbreMonde » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:28 am

I will do my best to help Zami stay quiet not over-panic. We have administrative tasks to tackle today and we need to stay calm in order to do them.

Staying calm will be a difficult task, because the worker we hired to do the old bookcase anew, is not doing his work cleanly. So far he ruined two walls, as well as the expensive bedsheets he required to "protect the armchairs from dust, you will just need to shake them a bit and they will be good to go on the bed". It turns out, they are covered with chemicals and paints, including stains from putting the dirty brushes on the armchairs.

We are all infuriated by his behavior. We will ask him to re-pay us everything he ruined. At first we planned to ask him to work on other things in the house but it turns out, we will hire someone else for the other works we need to have done.

oOo van H. oOo
Multiple system Dx autistic, depression, c-PTSD...

They/them: --Zami--
He/him: -X- or -David- | oOo van H. oOo | //Ulysses// | °Isaïa° | ((Wolf)) | {Envy} | #Uriel# | {Wrath} | .....
She/her: ~Theia~ | oOo Mrs. H. oOo | *Reyna* | ♥Lust♥ | .....

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:43 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:43 pm

Oh, man. That stinks, oOo van H. oOo.

It reminds us of when we had our apartment painted. The workers made a royal mess of things. Like hanging the blinds backwards when they were done.

We hope things get better for you folks soon.

MDs
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:43 am

Postby IainEtc » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:20 am

Hi,

We HATE having people fix stuff for us because they always mess it up. That's why Colin fixes most of our stuff. Hope everything gets fixed soon.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:43 am

Postby ArbreMonde » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:49 am

I'm proud of myself because I told the guy that I wasnt happy with this that and that (basically : painted stuff before filling in the holes so we have to buy more paint, dirtied the walls the floor and the bedsheets he asked us to provide to "protect the armchairs from dust").

Guy started insulting me because I pointed his mistakes, refused to give back the doors he had taken hope, stole other stuff from me (tools, paints...), yelled at me like we were having some sort of romantic breakup, I had to threaten to call the cops so he would give me his postal adress to pick up the doors, he refuses to pay for the damage or to use his insurance on it, refuses to give the doors back unless I pay him and let him resume his work. He also refuses that I come to pick them up. And refuses to call a councellor to help us solve the issue (I mailed a councellor anyway).

I'm standing my ground. I'll let the councellor solve the issue.

But I'm fudging. Standing. My. Ground.

I don't do that often. I'm proud of myself for doing it!

--Zami--

He/him: -X- or -David- | oOo van H. oOo | //Ulysses// | °Isaïa° | ((Wolf)) | {Envy} | #Uriel# | {Wrath} | .....

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi Zami,

By councellor you mean lawyer?

Good for you for standing up for yourself and protecting your interests. We hope that you get the result that you need.

MDs
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ArbreMonde » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:41 pm

Thank you for the moral support!

MakersDozn wrote:By councellor you mean lawyer?

It's more like a negociator, facilitator of communication... Like, this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediation

Though if needed I'll go see higher authorities. Guy is practically holding my stuff hostage trying to force me to pay more than what we agreeded upon at first. W T F

**********************Trigger warning************************

Also apparently some of his bad behavior totally counts as sexual harassment. I'm so desensitized I thought it was "just bad manners" apparently it's worse than "bad manners".

***********************End TW********************************

I. Will. Stand. My. Ground.

--Zami--

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:31 am

Thanks for explaining. And the triggering part....definitely something to report.

We hope that you get the remediation that you're looking for.

MDs

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post