Our partner

How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Postby Amythyst » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:02 am

Thankyou BeccaBee! We'll look up that epley manoever and see how it works.

We woke up early again this morning, but no dizziness! Hopefully it was just like a one-day thing. Maybe from lack of sleep, or maybe a little inner ear problem, dunno. But it seems fixed now, so yay! :D

Sorry we confused you with the new name. Hopefully everyone will get used to it quickly.

V2
Ciara(10f); Em(22f); Teg(6f); Viola(17f); et cetera
Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey Thread
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby BeccaBee » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 am

constant vigilance on my fatigue and energy levels!!!!!

saving the fuq out of my spoons. must build a spoon savings account.
Female, 39
Dx: DID, C-PTSD, TES

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Amythyst » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:03 pm

Hey. Dunno where to put this but its messing us up this morning so I gotta write it somewhere.

On our bike ride this morning a kitty came up to us so we stopped and said hi. It was super friendly and affectionate and stuff, like it definitely likes people. It had a tag with a license number on it so its obviously someone's cat but it felt really skinny and it seemed kinda desperate for us not to leave it.

We got really torn up thinking like maybe its a lost cat and needs to find his people. Or maybe its fine and he just like wanders around in the mornings and likes people. We couldn't do anything cos we just had our bicycle, but i took his picture and his tag #.

Another cyclist stopped too and said the same thing. Both she and us have seen this kitty the last couple days in the same area.

So we got home and were like torn between grabbing a cat carrier and going back there for him, or not doing that. I finally had to text our neighbor friend cos it was like too big and we couldn't decide and it was like we just didnt know what to do and I really needed like a grownup to say what we should do. Our friend was nice and listened and stuff but she didn't really know what to do either.

So then I emailed the animal control people with the tag # and said we were worried it was a lost kitty. They emailed back after a little while and said its a boy kitty and his name is Oreo and they are gonna contact his people to see if he's lost or if everything's ok.

And its like, even tho we've kinda done everything we can do and stuff, some parts inside are still really upset and crying. And its making us cry sometimes on the outside too.

I think its cos we have abandonment issues and stuff, and its like there's parts who want to know that the cat's loved and happy and has his family. And other parts who're thinking about the humans maybe not knowing where their kitty is and being worried about him and stuff.

Viola & a bunch of littles
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:30 pm

Hi Viola and littles,

We're glad that you helped the kitty and that the animal control people found out who he belongs to. And we're sorry that all of this reminded you of other stuff.

We hope you feel better soon.

A bunch of MDs including kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby BeccaBee » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:33 pm

we are the same way.

you did everything right. he will be ok now! and you will know for sure soon because you take many bike rides there.

you did save the kitty. you just dont know it yet.

I think because no one saved us when we were little we always have to help and save everybody now. especially kids and animals.

my only news is surviving another ######6 week of work. I dont feel as #######5 as last friday. spoon management! constant vigilance!! endure and survive!!!

i just had a moment of self awareness. i am a cooky character ain't i?

happy weekend to all you lovely people ♡
Female, 39

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby BeccaBee » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:21 pm

I sort of feel okay. and I mean in a good way. my head doesn't hurt too bad. I'm only a little sick to my stomach. I toodled around my house a hit this morning, tidying up some odd and ends. I worked for about 90 minutes and made myself rest. I want to do so many things because there is so much to do! but I need to save some spoons too. I need some extra spoons next week for after hours work $#%^. I found some body to ride with so I won't be stressed with all the driving and I shouldn't really be driving at night anyway.

so I'm on the couch resting. I dont want to watch tv or browse the internet because my eyes need a break. but I think I can maybe listen an audio book or crochet. or just relax and let my mind wander..... but I really have to make sure I get some energy in my savings bank. so lightly on the chores. when I get paid finally I can get a cleaning service in to mop and scrub for me. ♡♡ then I'm going to try and find a regular housekeeper who's affordable and good. Im hoping to find someone who can do laundry, and some cooking in addition to the cleaning. like a home assistant. I dont know what the actual word is. a housekeeper? I just need to hire some help for inside like I did the outside of my home.

I'm trying two new delivery services in my area. one is organic produce delivered weekly. automatic and what you get is a surprise. but my first box has been amazing awesome fresh organic produce and I am very pleased. this is like continuing to get CSA box year round!!♡♡ since getting fresh produce works so well for me I decided to try a delivery service for meats also. it's supposed to be high quality grass fed free range hormone free etc.. operation cruise control my life is back in full effect.
Female, 39

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Amythyst » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Thankyou MDs and Bees! :)

We also had T yesterday and it was a really big session and Viola was exhausted afterwards but things are feeling better this morning.

BeccaBee, we're really impressed with how you're handling everything. We hope you can find someone to help you take care of things in the house. It really helps i think, and it definitely lets you save your spoons for more important things.

We do that too, we have people who come every other week and clean. Sometimes we feel guilty about it, but we don't have the energy or focus to do it ourself, so we cut back a few other places to afford to have them come. We also have a guy who cuts the grass, so the neighbors don't get mad at us lol.

That sounds really cool about the organic food coming right to your door too! I dunno if there's anything like that around here... we do have a farmers market nearby but its only for like 4 months in the summer. :(

V2
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:10 am

Posting from our phone, which we rarely do, but Dr. Pol is on,and we'd rather watch than turn on the computer. :)

Our sore rib area is slowly feeling better. Not all the way, but making progress.

MDs
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby BeccaBee » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:42 am

feeling like maybe I have enough energy in the power bank to make it through this week.

constant vigilance!!!
Female, 39

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:07 pm

Keeping a good thought, BeccaBee.

Our rib-area soreness is continuing to improve, but we're trying to ward off a migraine. We finally gave in and took Tylenol at 6:45am today, the first time since we tripped on the sidewalk. Our rationale was that dulling the pain would make it more difficult for us to tell how sore we were. That rationale went out with this morning's trash. :?

MDs

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post