Our partner

How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Postby Amythyst » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Never heard of the back buddy but maybe we'll look into it lol. I woke up this morning with a lotta backpain.

I dunno what set off our backpain today but it's been messed up like forever. We have arthritis in the lower back. Pretty sure its cos we broke it when we were 18. Not paralyzed stuff, just really painful back then.

Went for a short walk but it was painful and I don't wanna go on the bike this morning cos it hurts. Like standing, walking, or sitting without a back rest, is all hurty. :(

V2
Ciara(10f); Em(22f); Teg(6f); Viola(17f); et cetera
Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey Thread
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby fireheart » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:45 pm

Thank you.
Also about the fire stuff. It helps to have someone else have faith too.

Sorry for anyone who's struggling. I agree with Iain that we need a secret spell or some magic wand to make everything all better.

As for us, the body is getting a cold. Of course. A bit of stress and there it goes.
I was succesful this morning in using imagery as containment. I imagined a small treasurechest that I filled up with all the bad T stuff and buried it in the ground. I just dug it up again. It's no good when stuff stays buried for too long. But I needed it because I had to go to work.

I'm going to step up and do self-care now. Paperwork, groceries, laundry... that kind of stuff. Or at least give it a try.
fireheart
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:32 am

Postby BeccaBee » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:02 pm

violets did you crash your bike maybe and forgets?
Female, 39
Dx: DID, C-PTSD, TES

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Amythyst » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:31 pm

BeccaBee wrote:violets did you crash your bike maybe and forgets?

Hi bees! :D

They did but that was like 2 months ago and it was just the knee that got hurt. This pain is from somewhere inside I think. It was in the neck couple days ago and spread down to the back now.

Bye! :D
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby BeccaBee » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:40 pm

sorry about your back hurt violets.
Female, 39

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Amythyst » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:19 am

Thanks bees. Its feeling a little better so far this morning.

I don't know what all happened yesterday. Ontop of the backpain there was a lot of sadness... we spent part of the day just crying for no reason.

Then I don't remember most of the afternoon or evening. I don't know who wrote a couple of our posts on here. We have some scratches on our arm, I don't know who did that.

I can guess a bit who might have been active, cos of the sadness and stuff, but I don't know for sure.

V2
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby BeccaBee » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:23 pm

I am still so ######6 pissed about how I am getting treated at work and my boss being too busy or too chicken $#%^ to open a dialogue with me and that they are tolerating (supporting?) this office staff reporting everything I do under the guise of concern for my medical condition.

###$ those monkey #####&.

how did they get so ######6 twisted up that they think it's any of their ######6 business!!

here's to hoping that HR realizes that I have been medically cleared to return to work like EVERYBODY ELSE returning from medical.leave and counsels my boss to get put of my $#%^ and she counsels those $#%^ stirring assholes to mind their own business.

I just dont get why my department treats me like an amoeba in a petri dish when everyone else i know on the building has been extremely comfortable with welcoming me back and asking me how I'm doing or what happened. they treat me like a person. but my own ######6 department treats me like a science project on display. and only speculate behind my back. where is the basic human decency?

taintflakes.
Female, 39

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby subversiverisks » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:53 pm

When I have to talk thru to all of my friends alters cause all my company is here. I'd just assume you all split no matter what you say....FLorid is a great thing....The 10 alters to florids are always jealous of one another

-- Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:55 pm --

Florid vs 10 average alters

I am 42, and when my friend with 10 alters need to understand who harmed here during the course of this journey she becomes like me in a way also has about 100 people to not over think about!

It is okay you chicken out because I need to keep my 500k house but just know this thee world is changing everyday!!! Go do what your therapist tell u to do little chicken!!
subversiverisks
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby MakersDozn » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:29 pm

BeccaBee wrote:do you guys know about the back buddy?

it's a plastic bodywork therapy tool shaped like an S with some extra extensions. it's about 3 ft long. you can use it to self treat trigger point release. ot is under $50 and so worth it. it's not a pleasant kind of massager like those little foot shiatsu jams from back in the day. it's a body work tool. you use it to dig out your own knots and release fascial adhesions. I need that mofo from getting wrecked too many times. but it's the jam.

Thanks for the recommendation, BeccaBee. We'll look into it.

MDs
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby fireheart » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:10 am

Hey BeccaBee,
I'm glad you have a place here to write about that stuff.

I don't have smart words about it, but I do listen and I am totally rooting for you.
fireheart
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post