Our partner

How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Postby Violarules » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:27 am

My birthday went well and I got to celebrate with my twin brother so I’m happy about that! :D
I have ADHD. Possibly have another mental disorder but am not certain.

Viola, Host 24 ADHD, Narcolepsy (possible DID?)
Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Computer. Female, Age: Unknown. System Manager.
Violarules
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby littleDaria » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:14 am

Our session ending early was as much our fault as hers usually when she starts inquiring about our General well-being in the session that means it's almost over so we started to pack up our Duffy bear and get ready to go. Of course the littles don't know that. It is really difficult and challenging to have to feel that those emotions. Some parts don't want to go back now
The Ohana Autonomous Collective
Daria (system age 17-23) (bio age: 50f) [NOT the Original]
Pixie (Fairy) | Ligella (Vampire) | Aloysius (60) | Snow (18) | | Mona (17)
Niki (15) | Naomi (14) | Mal (12) | Simon (11) Evora (9) | Willow (9) |
Ophelia (8) | Alia (6) | Denise (4) [possibly original] | Aura (3) | Newt (2/3) | Boo (2)
littleDaria
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby VioletFlux » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Just got home, from a visit with our neighbor friend. We went out with her for tea.

Except I guess I switched or something while we were there cos it was like my brain rebooted or something and suddenly I was in Starbucks with our friend and couldn't remember drinking my tea or any of the conversation or getting there and I don't know what was the last thing I do remember.

She knows about our DID and as we were walking home I told her that something happened and she said she had seen it and wondered.

She said I sort of went quiet and stared up at the ceiling for a bit, and then I said something she didn't understand? And then I told her I'd 'lost the plot' and forgot what I was saying. Which is the part I do remember, after suddenly findingmyself in starbucks and not knowing what was going on.

I'm feeling super dizzy now.

Except if we switched I don't know what happened cos I'm pretty sure I was V2 before and I'm pretty sure I'm still V2 now?

So that's how my day's going lol. Had a ~90 minute visit with a friend, of which I remember like 20 minutes lol.
Most Active: Violet aka V2 (16); Melissa (7); Viola (17); Rebecca (∞);
L---- (14); Protectors: Charlie (6); Mike (35); Littles: Arin (6); Janet (4);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.
Our Journey Thread - The whole Flux System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby littleDaria » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:33 am

Tonight we were at transgender support group and we very suddenly completely lost our train of thought had no no recollection of the last several minutes even though we had just been speaking. Now this happens frequently but usually not quite so public because when we came to everyone was staring at us. We were able to sort of bluff our way through it, or at least we think we did.

We can find it so very hard to stay in the present moment. It's frustrating and embarrassing to us. Our memory continues to be a big block of Swiss cheese, our inner dialogue competes with the outside world for our attention, and anything that didn't happen today might as well have happened a week ago or longer. Such is the nature of our dissociation.
The Ohana Autonomous Collective
Daria (system age 17-23) (bio age: 50f) [NOT the Original]
Pixie (Fairy) | Ligella (Vampire) | Aloysius (60) | Snow (18) | | Mona (17)
Niki (15) | Naomi (14) | Mal (12) | Simon (11) Evora (9) | Willow (9) |
Ophelia (8) | Alia (6) | Denise (4) [possibly original] | Aura (3) | Newt (2/3) | Boo (2)
littleDaria
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:24 am

Hi,

We're taking these steroid pills and they are making me pop out at weird times. I mean we're just going along talking to people and POP! there I am. Host is covering for it but just barely. Feels like we're about 1/2 inch from total humiliation. Host has to do like a professional speech tomorrow and CAN'T SCREW IT UP! We're both kind of scared about it.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:37 am

Good luck with your speech! I'm sure it will go well. You guys are a good team, even with those screwy pills.

Meredith had a GREAT DAY, but everyone else is stressed out and/or tired. And we have to work tomorrow. And it feels so hard on us to have everything so separate--who we'll be tomorrow at work is very different than who we were most of today. Someone in one of my classes asked me what kind of work I do, but it was Meredith who was there, and she didn't want to say because it isn't HER who goes to work. We just said we had to go right then, and didn't have time to talk.

I GUESS it's good that the right person is usually out for whatever thing we're doing. I should probably be glad for the things that are working well and not focus so much on whatever is WRONG with our life.

Things feel like they got all shaken up inside by what happened with the T last week. I think we're back on track, but they were very scared there on Tuesday, so it was more like we were talking about them and they were just peeking out, instead of really being there to connect with him. He said that it will just take more time of coming there and seeing that things are fine with him. We'll see him Friday and then probably twice next week.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Postby BeccaBee » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 pm

we pushed too hard and had a few too many unexpected gusts of wind. so we fell off the tightrope. oops ###$ up.

I'm on a bender. but I like realize I'm on a bender. I got an all hands on deck call so I'm here and going to work and taking care of kid.

I still feel and think those ###$ up my life things - like not going to work. but I know to go to work anyway.

so basics 101...work. kid. eat, sleep, shower. and get through my bender without ######6 up my stability.

I can do this. we can do this. fog is thick. urge to hide from life and responsibilities is strong. will to succeed is stronger.

ENDURE AND SURVIVE.
Female, 37
Dx: DID, C-PTSD, Panic Disorder

☆~I take Prazosin for nightmares/insomnia and it's a miracle!!~☆

The Team:
post2196064.html?hilit=roster#p2196064
Our Journey:
http://www.psychforums.com/dissociative ... 75383.html
We are me.
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:52 pm

Today was supposed to be a kinda light day, like not much on our todo list. So we were supposed to get caught up on all the stuff from the past few days that didn't get done.

Instead it's like suddenly almost 5pm and nothing's been done, like at all. I don't know what happened to the day. I think I was kinda productive till maybe 10am, then... ???
Most Active: Violet aka V2 (16); Melissa (7); Viola (17); Rebecca (∞);
L---- (14); Protectors: Charlie (6); Mike (35); Littles: Arin (6); Janet (4);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.
Our Journey Thread - The whole Flux System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 pm

We won a $25.00 gift card as one of the prizes at our department's ugly sweater party. The gift card offsets the cost of the ugly sweater and still gives us enough extra money for a trip to Taco Bell. :mrgreen:

MDs

-- Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 pm --

Here's an image of the ugly sweater itself (not of us wearing it).

MDs
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 56f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

Frequent: Charity (25), Mary (23), Laura (17.5), Allegra (17), Cass (17)
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby spinningtops » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:47 pm

haha. well it's very jewish. actually i think it's kind of cute. but i can see why a lot of people would think it's ugly. definitely not everyone's cup of tea.
spinningtops
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post