Our partner

Our thread sorta kinda (jessica6 journey thread)

Dissociative Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Our thread sorta kinda (jessica6 journey thread)

Postby Jessica6 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:58 pm

I thought I wanted out but not so much now.

All of us that come out except Jess I don't know man we're all like messed up. Was like, reading an old post in the OSDD and like, someone was you know I'm maybe cohost or something and Sam was like talking about how she was like the handler and stuff and now it's like we're all messed up cause I think Sam's had some kinda breakdown. She can't be out without just crying, that's it she just cries. She's like the modly one and the compassionate one and she's the nicest of us there is but now she just feels lost or something and so the rest of us I don't know can't even say 'sam without wanting to like cry and stuff.

Jess seem to be the one that like has started to try to take Sam's place cause like someone got to I guess. And Jess was saying like whoa you need to write all this out Sabrina and I like don't want to what do I know I'm just a kid and I don't like talking about htis kind of stuff.

OSDD-1b (perhaps):

Jessica (f, 25 PV)
Steph(m,50s orig, body, SV)/-Samantha (f,31 SQ)
-Sabrina (f,12 v)
--Stefanie (f,16 v)

Albert (m,14 q)
Nameless One (m,? q)

Charlie (m,5 q)
Aurora (f,70s? q)

P=Primary S=Secondary V/v=Vocal Q/q=Quiet
The world needs more unicorns.
Jessica6
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:41 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Jessica6 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:33 am

Umm... things are... Well stable for me, anyway. Steffie and Sammie, not so much. One wants to self harm, the other wants to cry for no reason. Well, not no reason- Life, I suppose.

I feel kind of alone in this. Steph denies all this- at his core, he does. And that leaves... herding cats to me? When I'm... new. Ish. Yay me. I don't have Samantha's empathy or powers of persuasion. Influences from her... shades? The... I don't know how to put it. Echoes of her help, and sometimes she comes out if needed- but it's always very emotional- can't even think about it without us beginning to cry- seriously that's all she is these days, a mess of tears.

I'm having to be more mature than is my wont. Seriously it sucks- I have... I don't know. Maybe I'm too easily swayed by Sam and Stefanie. First I tend to act more like a teen, or I get too serious. I don't understand it myself. Oh well. Don't matter I guess, when Steph is close to the surface we just have a sense of everything being a bunch of BS. He... keeps threatening to shut us down entirely and pretend as if we never existed. good luck on that old man. Good luck on that, let's see how long you keep it bottled up. ugh. what a mess we be. ###$ it. ###$ everything.
OSDD-1b (perhaps):

Jessica (f, 25 PV)
-Sabrina (f,12 v)
--Stefanie (f,16 v)

Albert (m,14 q)
Nameless One (m,? q)

Charlie (m,5 q)
Aurora (f,70s? q)

Jessica6
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Jessica6 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:29 pm

i dont know who i am. i mean i know what body im in an stuff but just feel empty and $#%^.
OSDD-1b (perhaps):

Jessica (f, 25 PV)
-Sabrina (f,12 v)
--Stefanie (f,16 v)

Albert (m,14 q)
Nameless One (m,? q)

Charlie (m,5 q)
Aurora (f,70s? q)

Jessica6
Consumer 5
Consumer 5