Our partner

Bit mixed up newcomer

Dissociative Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Bit mixed up newcomer

Postby Lagathar » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:02 pm

Just trying this out I have a load of kids living inside me. Sometimes they just wanna break out i feel trapped inside. I went to the doctor the other day she said I was like a young boy with ADHD. I'm nearly 40 years old woman. Lagathar is my warrior protector and is the invincible one. I have trouble with a supervisor who wants to crush everyone and a young boy called tom who took over from me when I was a child cause it WS too unbearable does this make sense. I keep this all to myself because I do a support work job and show up and am good at my work supporting young people. I reallybwant to connect with all my parts but am scared. I was hoping maybe this is the place I can find out more?
Lagathar
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Bit mixed up newcomer

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:19 am

Check the DID forum--it's more active, and you can find a lot of support and information.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Postby Lagathar » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi I did post this in DID forum and it was turned down by moderator. Maybe because i postedthe same thing in 2 forums? I don't have amnesia between my parts I just have them all living inside can I still post there?
Lagathar
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:07 am

Postby Snaga » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:41 pm

If you posted a duplicate (or essentially the same) in another forum, a mod will disapprove one, and let the other stand in whatever seems the most appropriate forum- or will approve the older, then notice the newer post and disapprove it. Or let the oldest stand, when it's a tossup between forums.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Return to Dissociative Disorder NOS Forum